Oregon -10.5 1H NCAAF
L-Jay v.0
@alldub
don't know what I am doing wrong. In my account info it says I am set up to receive email notifications, and I am subscribed to this thread.
@alldub
don't know what I am doing wrong. In my account info it says I am set up to receive email notifications, and I am subscribed to this thread.
Sorry guys, I was busy and posted the play a little late. Oregon was down 0-6 when I posted but managed to handle busines. Liberty never stood a chance vs this Oregon team. Especially with Nix playing.
Sorry guys, I was busy and posted the play a little late. Oregon was down 0-6 when I posted but managed to handle busines. Liberty never stood a chance vs this Oregon team. Especially with Nix playing.
@AZREXRW
Don't go to your account. Click your actual name then you see notifications center. If you did this already, log out and back in click notifications again. I have noticed I'm the past I just stopped receiving I had to do this . Hope it helps ![]()
@AZREXRW
Don't go to your account. Click your actual name then you see notifications center. If you did this already, log out and back in click notifications again. I have noticed I'm the past I just stopped receiving I had to do this . Hope it helps ![]()
Sometimes I see the posts late and then I get a better number as a live bet. Like Oregon I got at -3.5 instead of -10.5, I’ve won a couple that L-Jay lost because I got a better number live
Sometimes I see the posts late and then I get a better number as a live bet. Like Oregon I got at -3.5 instead of -10.5, I’ve won a couple that L-Jay lost because I got a better number live
@AZREXRW
No problem. I feel emails come through quicker then waiting in the forum. Especially bigger games times the forum gets jammed up. Many follow lines right before tip so it's the way to go. Best of luck ![]()
@AZREXRW
No problem. I feel emails come through quicker then waiting in the forum. Especially bigger games times the forum gets jammed up. Many follow lines right before tip so it's the way to go. Best of luck ![]()
@beats723
Happy new year brother !!! Send you my beat wishes to you and your family . Apreciate you brother .
Your friend Tip .
@beats723
Happy new year brother !!! Send you my beat wishes to you and your family . Apreciate you brother .
Your friend Tip .
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,276
- PART DEUX 192
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,799
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,133
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,625
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,725
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
