More interested in trying to hit the first TD instead of picking sides
I wonder if Zaccheaus has another 1st TD in him..
I remember he scored the first TD with Eagles in primetime which I missed. I think it was against the Bucs, odds were like over +3000.. i was like damn that's crazy. Knowing this in the back of my mind, I took Zaccheaus first TD the following year when he played a primetime game for the Commanders vs Falcons. My reasoning: it was against his former team plus he hit the first TD the previous year. Odds were +1700.
Now Zaccheaus plays for the Falcons, should I go back to the well again? From Jalen Hurts to Jayden Daniels to Michael Penix? Does he get another first TD against another NFC South team? Haha sign me up for shiz n giggles
sprinkle Olamide Zaccheaus first TD +4000
If he gets this TD, I'll proclaim Zaccheaus the "longshot TD God" lol
Sip on that plus money honey!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
More interested in trying to hit the first TD instead of picking sides
I wonder if Zaccheaus has another 1st TD in him..
I remember he scored the first TD with Eagles in primetime which I missed. I think it was against the Bucs, odds were like over +3000.. i was like damn that's crazy. Knowing this in the back of my mind, I took Zaccheaus first TD the following year when he played a primetime game for the Commanders vs Falcons. My reasoning: it was against his former team plus he hit the first TD the previous year. Odds were +1700.
Now Zaccheaus plays for the Falcons, should I go back to the well again? From Jalen Hurts to Jayden Daniels to Michael Penix? Does he get another first TD against another NFC South team? Haha sign me up for shiz n giggles
sprinkle Olamide Zaccheaus first TD +4000
If he gets this TD, I'll proclaim Zaccheaus the "longshot TD God" lol
Haven’t pulled the trigger yet, but with it being the commemorative 20th anniversary of Katrina “Domecoming” game, I feel emotions in that stadium will be high for NO
Haven’t pulled the trigger yet, but with it being the commemorative 20th anniversary of Katrina “Domecoming” game, I feel emotions in that stadium will be high for NO
Posted by Macwestie1 Wazuuuup my Covers Brother "Who Dat" @Digitalkarma Don't be a Chicken & pick a side either way . . . . show some Ba's will you!well he picked a side which is more than i did PG
goldfinger 1964
Posted by Macwestie1 Wazuuuup my Covers Brother "Who Dat" @Digitalkarma Don't be a Chicken & pick a side either way . . . . show some Ba's will you!well he picked a side which is more than i did PG