I'm going to be posting my plays that I believe will have great success. I will be betting the 1H of games and if it doesn't cover, I will be betting the same team for the 2H. For example, to make things simple .. if I wager to win $100 and the team fails to cover the 1H, I will then take the same team for the 2H and wager whatever the amount would be to profit the original $100. If the team covers the 1H, then the bet ends there and it will be counted as a win towards my record. If the team fails to cover the 1H but covers the 2H wager, it will also count as a win towards my record. If it loses both wagers, then it's a loss towards my record. Let's see how it does ..
Central Connecticut State +6 1H
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I'm going to be posting my plays that I believe will have great success. I will be betting the 1H of games and if it doesn't cover, I will be betting the same team for the 2H. For example, to make things simple .. if I wager to win $100 and the team fails to cover the 1H, I will then take the same team for the 2H and wager whatever the amount would be to profit the original $100. If the team covers the 1H, then the bet ends there and it will be counted as a win towards my record. If the team fails to cover the 1H but covers the 2H wager, it will also count as a win towards my record. If it loses both wagers, then it's a loss towards my record. Let's see how it does ..
I have thought about posting my system this way, but the idea of giving the users here on Covers the task of doubling up their money to potentially gain a profit, is a scary thought. Most of the users on here are ready to riot outside your house if you just so happen to post one loser, but I am now confident that this will lead to long-term success. Off to a good start..
@camby700
I have thought about posting my system this way, but the idea of giving the users here on Covers the task of doubling up their money to potentially gain a profit, is a scary thought. Most of the users on here are ready to riot outside your house if you just so happen to post one loser, but I am now confident that this will lead to long-term success. Off to a good start..
As a covers policeman I feel compelled to comment that you should also list total units W/L by this method alongside the actual W/L method
To post the latter without the former would be misleading. It would be like chasers who post a 10-1 record based of a four game series but omitting that the single loss was -12 units
Nice live hit on Wake Forest
As a covers policeman I feel compelled to comment that you should also list total units W/L by this method alongside the actual W/L method
To post the latter without the former would be misleading. It would be like chasers who post a 10-1 record based of a four game series but omitting that the single loss was -12 units
Off to a great start. I will track the money garnered below the overall record of my system, like Ramanujan suggested. It makes sense since there will be double the amount initially wagered, on 2H bets. For the sake of keeping things simple, I will say I'm wagering $100 on each play that I post, at -110 juice. The 2H plays will be at -110 juice as well and will be $230 to win $210. Technically it's $231 to win $210 but Occam's razor .. "keep it simple, stupid." I should have another play at 10pm EST.
Overall v.0 Record: 6-0 100%
(+$600)
Off to a great start. I will track the money garnered below the overall record of my system, like Ramanujan suggested. It makes sense since there will be double the amount initially wagered, on 2H bets. For the sake of keeping things simple, I will say I'm wagering $100 on each play that I post, at -110 juice. The 2H plays will be at -110 juice as well and will be $230 to win $210. Technically it's $231 to win $210 but Occam's razor .. "keep it simple, stupid." I should have another play at 10pm EST.