I worked all day so tonight It’s take out Chinese food @ my Favourite joint ‘Congee Queen’ again:
Chunks of juicey wok fried Beef Brisket marinated w /oyster sauce, Chinese broccoli, slice carrots, Chinese mushrooms, green onions, snow peas on a bed of steamed rice and last but not least sprinkled w/ kikkoman soya sauce & Sriracha red Hot chili sauce . . . . mmmm-mmmm I’m salivating already
Oh yea & a nice bottle of ice cold Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier Bavarian Style * . . . burp!
What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
I worked all day so tonight It’s take out Chinese food @ my Favourite joint ‘Congee Queen’ again:
Chunks of juicey wok fried Beef Brisket marinated w /oyster sauce, Chinese broccoli, slice carrots, Chinese mushrooms, green onions, snow peas on a bed of steamed rice and last but not least sprinkled w/ kikkoman soya sauce & Sriracha red Hot chili sauce . . . . mmmm-mmmm I’m salivating already
Oh yea & a nice bottle of ice cold Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier Bavarian Style * . . . burp!
Who Dat!!! Saints all the way Mac! They won't let the city down on the 20th anniversary of Katrina. The Saints roster remembers and cares. They ball out hard tonight!!
@Macwestie1
Who Dat!!! Saints all the way Mac! They won't let the city down on the 20th anniversary of Katrina. The Saints roster remembers and cares. They ball out hard tonight!!
Yes ir I am from T.O wazuuup mah man I go to The Lawrence & Don Mills regularly but went to the Yonge & Dundas restaurant after work which was closer to the TTC everything is $2-$5 more being Downtown wtf!
I'm not surprised but if you pay ca$h you get a 10% discount after total @Lovethegame123
What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
Yes ir I am from T.O wazuuup mah man I go to The Lawrence & Don Mills regularly but went to the Yonge & Dundas restaurant after work which was closer to the TTC everything is $2-$5 more being Downtown wtf!
I'm not surprised but if you pay ca$h you get a 10% discount after total @Lovethegame123
I'm a Saint fan, so in a way, I hope you're right. However, I hope we're both right! Maybe it's a one point game? haha Anyway, I'm just glad to be back home. We had a great vacation! I caught a redfish the very first day. Later, we caught several white trout, whiting, etc. We'll definitely be having a fish fry for the family soon! We'll get back to our cooking too! Your chinese meal sounds delish!! Bon Appetite!!
@Macwestie1
I'm a Saint fan, so in a way, I hope you're right. However, I hope we're both right! Maybe it's a one point game? haha Anyway, I'm just glad to be back home. We had a great vacation! I caught a redfish the very first day. Later, we caught several white trout, whiting, etc. We'll definitely be having a fish fry for the family soon! We'll get back to our cooking too! Your chinese meal sounds delish!! Bon Appetite!!