Texas Tech +3.5 1H
L-Jay v.0
Posted:
#407
2h lines are funny especially with totals . The first :30 seconds lines always off then adjust .. especially on totals..I didn't play that halftime play but OP is straight shooter ...either he did get it or accident on post
2h lines are funny especially with totals . The first :30 seconds lines always off then adjust .. especially on totals..I didn't play that halftime play but OP is straight shooter ...either he did get it or accident on post
Posted:
#413
Quote Originally Posted by L-Jay:
Off to a great start. I will track the money garnered below the overall record of my system, like Ramanujan suggested. It makes sense since there will be double the amount initially wagered, on 2H bets. For the sake of keeping things simple, I will say I'm wagering $100 on each play that I post, at -110 juice. The 2H plays will be at -110 juice as well and will be $230 to win $210. Technically it's $231 to win $210 but Occam's razor .. "keep it simple, stupid." I should have another play at 10pm EST. Overall v.0 Record: 6-0 100% (+$600)
anyone know how this thread ended up unit or money wise using 100 Off to a great start. I will track the money garnered below the overall record of my system, like Ramanujan suggested. It makes sense since there will be double the amount initially wagered, on 2H bets. For the sake of keeping things simple, I will say I'm wagering $100 on each play that I post, at -110 juice. The 2H plays will be at -110 juice as well and will be $230 to win $210. Technically it's $231 to win $210 but Occam's razor .. "keep it simple, stupid." I should have another play at 10pm EST. Overall v.0 Record: 6-0 100% (+$600)
goldfinger 1964
Quote Originally Posted by L-Jay:
Off to a great start. I will track the money garnered below the overall record of my system, like Ramanujan suggested. It makes sense since there will be double the amount initially wagered, on 2H bets. For the sake of keeping things simple, I will say I'm wagering $100 on each play that I post, at -110 juice. The 2H plays will be at -110 juice as well and will be $230 to win $210. Technically it's $231 to win $210 but Occam's razor .. "keep it simple, stupid." I should have another play at 10pm EST. Overall v.0 Record: 6-0 100% (+$600)
anyone know how this thread ended up unit or money wise using 100 Off to a great start. I will track the money garnered below the overall record of my system, like Ramanujan suggested. It makes sense since there will be double the amount initially wagered, on 2H bets. For the sake of keeping things simple, I will say I'm wagering $100 on each play that I post, at -110 juice. The 2H plays will be at -110 juice as well and will be $230 to win $210. Technically it's $231 to win $210 but Occam's razor .. "keep it simple, stupid." I should have another play at 10pm EST. Overall v.0 Record: 6-0 100% (+$600)
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,786
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
