Santa Barbara +15.5 HT Live (DK)
L-Jay v.0
@Coach55
Underated??? He's been the man for years . Folk just jump ship and troll when hits a speed bump. Everyone demands winners at all times it's a joke . Big L has won me serious coin.over the years. His new system playing 1h then based off that out one has been solid . Folk will cry about posting close to tip but they simply set notifications . I support my guy through the season no matter what version. Camby will tell ya how solid he is . Best of luck Coach I hope you have a Happy New Year and crush the books !
@Coach55
Underated??? He's been the man for years . Folk just jump ship and troll when hits a speed bump. Everyone demands winners at all times it's a joke . Big L has won me serious coin.over the years. His new system playing 1h then based off that out one has been solid . Folk will cry about posting close to tip but they simply set notifications . I support my guy through the season no matter what version. Camby will tell ya how solid he is . Best of luck Coach I hope you have a Happy New Year and crush the books !
@Coach55 Underated??? He's been the man for years . Folk just jump ship and troll when hits a speed bump. Everyone demands winners at all times it's a joke . Big L has won me serious coin.over the years. His new system playing 1h then based off that out one has been solid . Folk will cry about posting close to tip but they simply set notifications . I support my guy through the season no matter what version. Camby will tell ya how solid he is . Best of luck Coach I hope you have a Happy New Year and crush the books !
![]()
@Coach55 Underated??? He's been the man for years . Folk just jump ship and troll when hits a speed bump. Everyone demands winners at all times it's a joke . Big L has won me serious coin.over the years. His new system playing 1h then based off that out one has been solid . Folk will cry about posting close to tip but they simply set notifications . I support my guy through the season no matter what version. Camby will tell ya how solid he is . Best of luck Coach I hope you have a Happy New Year and crush the books !
![]()
Overall v.0 Record: 57-12 83% (+$1,620)
Overall v.0 Record: 57-12 83% (+$1,620)
@beats723
Oh I know! I’ve followed him for years as well. I meant that the most respectful way possible, like he is one of covers best cappers but doesn’t get the praise as some of the other ones do! He quietly does his thing, and just continues to stack winning years.
all the best to you as well, and happy new years! Here’s to a successful year!
@beats723
Oh I know! I’ve followed him for years as well. I meant that the most respectful way possible, like he is one of covers best cappers but doesn’t get the praise as some of the other ones do! He quietly does his thing, and just continues to stack winning years.
all the best to you as well, and happy new years! Here’s to a successful year!
@Coach55
Sometimes it's better off quiet maneuvering . Even earlier this season he was on a tear his thread blew up. Then it was not stop trolling by the brigade. Whether over posting times, lines ect ect . Good thing is these type of people jump shit quick when lose lunch money go bananas.
Also my no means was my post a negative message directed towards you or think it was disrespectful! Let's all just jump on the train and stack this coin!!!! BOLTA ![]()
@Coach55
Sometimes it's better off quiet maneuvering . Even earlier this season he was on a tear his thread blew up. Then it was not stop trolling by the brigade. Whether over posting times, lines ect ect . Good thing is these type of people jump shit quick when lose lunch money go bananas.
Also my no means was my post a negative message directed towards you or think it was disrespectful! Let's all just jump on the train and stack this coin!!!! BOLTA ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,786
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
