@alldub
Look in his profile. All he does is troll and talk shit after plays start . Part of the covers Cancer.
I don't even think he took Yale . Just think he has nothing better to do . Just so he can say " I told you so" otherwise he'd say something before the game starts . Ughh I want old covers back like 2009-2015 .
So he called Fordham. He should start a thread .
I hope everyone wins BOLTA ![]()
I don't even think he took Yale . Just think he has nothing better to do . Just so he can say " I told you so" otherwise he'd say something before the game starts . Ughh I want old covers back like 2009-2015 .
So he called Fordham. He should start a thread .
I hope everyone wins BOLTA ![]()
Can you whiny babies post your crap somewhere else, preferably insta since I dont have an account there and stop mucking up this thread and burying OP's plays. Bag of dicks.
![]()
Didnt this site used to have mods?
Can you whiny babies post your crap somewhere else, preferably insta since I dont have an account there and stop mucking up this thread and burying OP's plays. Bag of dicks.
![]()
Didnt this site used to have mods?
@Betterthanu
Exactly, not all books have it, I live in Oregon and I'm have one local and draftking, my state don't have CBB or CFB for Draftking, they talk like so easy.
@Betterthanu
Exactly, not all books have it, I live in Oregon and I'm have one local and draftking, my state don't have CBB or CFB for Draftking, they talk like so easy.
