@beats723
I use bet stamp, really useful pregame but for some reason doesn’t work on live betting
@Bananas26
I'll have to check out. I'm in NYC it's tough using outside the 6. Here and DC not sure what it is but banks just have shit locked down. I'll def check out appreciate ya ![]()
@Bananas26
I'll have to check out. I'm in NYC it's tough using outside the 6. Here and DC not sure what it is but banks just have shit locked down. I'll def check out appreciate ya ![]()
@beats723
Betstamp isn’t a Sportsbook, it shows you the odds/spreads for all of the Sportsbooks that you use, so you don’t have to look at each one individually. Works pregame, look at this app to tell me which book to use for each game. But once the game starts, it only shows me DraftKings and FanDuel, so I have to open the other 3 individually
@beats723
Betstamp isn’t a Sportsbook, it shows you the odds/spreads for all of the Sportsbooks that you use, so you don’t have to look at each one individually. Works pregame, look at this app to tell me which book to use for each game. But once the game starts, it only shows me DraftKings and FanDuel, so I have to open the other 3 individually
@Bananas26
Ahhhhh ok I got ya . I use a site similar called dimers . Thanks for the heads up . So it will show all the books. I have serious trust issues after getting burned for almost 2k on Black Friday online poker years ago lol so I don't like keeping funds in accounts . Then PayPal gives me shit sometimes. So ridiculous they have casinos now all over NYC, long island and NY state but can't play online lol best of luck this weekend ![]()
@Bananas26
Ahhhhh ok I got ya . I use a site similar called dimers . Thanks for the heads up . So it will show all the books. I have serious trust issues after getting burned for almost 2k on Black Friday online poker years ago lol so I don't like keeping funds in accounts . Then PayPal gives me shit sometimes. So ridiculous they have casinos now all over NYC, long island and NY state but can't play online lol best of luck this weekend ![]()
