• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Serious Streak Survivor Strategies

    123 ... 586587588 Next Last»
    smoothd20
    MIZUNO22
    theSleeper
    ParmyCharm
    Quad_17
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1918267
    Posts: 14681
    123 ... 586587588 Next Last»
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2011 - 11:55 AM ET #1

    I want to start a post on some strategies for the Streak Survivor. It's time we put our minds together and start putting together some serious streaks. There have only been a couple of serious streaks this year. My definition of serious is anything over 17. My goal is to hit 21 for that $25K mark and then set my eyes on the big one. Please post any systems or ideas that you have to help the other players on the site build up serious streaks.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I want to start a post on some strategies for the Streak Survivor. It's time we put our minds together and start putting together some serious streaks. There have only been a couple of serious streaks this year. My definition of serious is anything over 17. My goal is to hit 21 for that $25K mark and then set my eyes on the big one. Please post any systems or ideas that you have to help the other players on the site build up serious streaks.
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2011 - 11:08 PM ET #2

    I am going with Ohio St. for Saturday. Ohio St is currently undefeated and even though Illinois presents a stiff challenge I think Ohio St. will cover. This is the beginning of a new streak for me.
    Reply
    I am going with Ohio St. for Saturday. Ohio St is currently undefeated and even though Illinois presents a stiff challenge I think Ohio St. will cover. This is the beginning of a new streak for me.
     
    MIZUNO22
    MIZUNO22
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 648
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2011 - 12:40 AM ET #3

    Every selection on the board is a coin flip.  There is no system.  I guess this time of year, you could lean toward the offerings on -130 hockey, because logically, everything else is -110, but even that won't cash.  It's coincidental luck, plain & simple.  What's Tuppy done since his epic run, bet he hasn't even qualified for a hat.  Heck, I have 1,200+ picks and haven't gotten a hat.  Believe you me, the day I get a hat, it'll be the most cherished item in my wardrobe. 
    Reply
    Every selection on the board is a coin flip.  There is no system.  I guess this time of year, you could lean toward the offerings on -130 hockey, because logically, everything else is -110, but even that won't cash.  It's coincidental luck, plain & simple.  What's Tuppy done since his epic run, bet he hasn't even qualified for a hat.  Heck, I have 1,200+ picks and haven't gotten a hat.  Believe you me, the day I get a hat, it'll be the most cherished item in my wardrobe. 
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2011 - 11:16 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by MIZUNO22:

    Every selection on the board is a coin flip.  There is no system.  I guess this time of year, you could lean toward the offerings on -130 hockey, because logically, everything else is -110, but even that won't cash.  It's coincidental luck, plain & simple.  What's Tuppy done since his epic run, bet he hasn't even qualified for a hat.  Heck, I have 1,200+ picks and haven't gotten a hat.  Believe you me, the day I get a hat, it'll be the most cherished item in my wardrobe. 
    While I will agree that luck plays a significant role, I don't think it's all luck. There is some skill involved. I have won a hat and that's cool however I am more interested in the money prizes. Somebody is going to break the 21 mark this year. Lets hope we can share any strategies they have on this thread and have a bank party.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MIZUNO22:

    Every selection on the board is a coin flip.  There is no system.  I guess this time of year, you could lean toward the offerings on -130 hockey, because logically, everything else is -110, but even that won't cash.  It's coincidental luck, plain & simple.  What's Tuppy done since his epic run, bet he hasn't even qualified for a hat.  Heck, I have 1,200+ picks and haven't gotten a hat.  Believe you me, the day I get a hat, it'll be the most cherished item in my wardrobe. 
    While I will agree that luck plays a significant role, I don't think it's all luck. There is some skill involved. I have won a hat and that's cool however I am more interested in the money prizes. Somebody is going to break the 21 mark this year. Lets hope we can share any strategies they have on this thread and have a bank party.
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 3:14 AM ET #5

    Alright fellas thats 1 in the bag. Next up NC State over Miami Florida in NCAA Basketball action. NC State has an awesome home record and I think they should easily beat Miami. If anybody has some picks they feel strongly about, go ahead and post them here. The purpose of this thread is to put our heads together to break the 20 mark and at least take home the $25K and then set our sights on the big $100K prize. Let's break the bank guys!!!
    Reply
    Alright fellas thats 1 in the bag. Next up NC State over Miami Florida in NCAA Basketball action. NC State has an awesome home record and I think they should easily beat Miami. If anybody has some picks they feel strongly about, go ahead and post them here. The purpose of this thread is to put our heads together to break the 20 mark and at least take home the $25K and then set our sights on the big $100K prize. Let's break the bank guys!!!
     
    theSleeper
    theSleeper
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 126
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 1:21 PM ET #6

    I'm 69 picks over .500 for life.
    My advice... pick everyday you can... if you get up around 5-6 in a row, pay a little more attention and read some good capper picks in their respective sports... if you get to 10, pick your spots which likely won't be daily and by now you should know the good cappers that offer up some timely info.  My high is 11.
    Oh... and if you get to the big ... I accept tips!
    Reply
    I'm 69 picks over .500 for life.
    My advice... pick everyday you can... if you get up around 5-6 in a row, pay a little more attention and read some good capper picks in their respective sports... if you get to 10, pick your spots which likely won't be daily and by now you should know the good cappers that offer up some timely info.  My high is 11.
    Oh... and if you get to the big ... I accept tips!
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 2:11 PM ET #7

    NC State pushed so no harm no foul. If anybody has any good picks for Monday post them here and lets keep marching.
    Reply
    NC State pushed so no harm no foul. If anybody has any good picks for Monday post them here and lets keep marching.
     
    ParmyCharm
    ParmyCharm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 357
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 11:54 PM ET #8

    I've been going with hockey totals lately.  Games with a total of 5 are the best.  When you factor in the push probability, it is the best way to keep your streak alive.
    Reply
    I've been going with hockey totals lately.  Games with a total of 5 are the best.  When you factor in the push probability, it is the best way to keep your streak alive.
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2011 - 1:40 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by ParmyCharm:

    I've been going with hockey totals lately.  Games with a total of 5 are the best.  When you factor in the push probability, it is the best way to keep your streak alive.

    I love playing the Hockey games! Are you betting the Overs or the Unders more? I have a good percentage in Hockey.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParmyCharm:

    I've been going with hockey totals lately.  Games with a total of 5 are the best.  When you factor in the push probability, it is the best way to keep your streak alive.

    I love playing the Hockey games! Are you betting the Overs or the Unders more? I have a good percentage in Hockey.
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2011 - 1:44 AM ET #10

    Monday's pick is Colorado at home over the Blues. It's time for the good Hockey teams to start making their push. The Blues are starting to fold and Colorado has a big edge at home. Our streak is stuck on 1 because we pushed on Sunday.
    Reply
    Monday's pick is Colorado at home over the Blues. It's time for the good Hockey teams to start making their push. The Blues are starting to fold and Colorado has a big edge at home. Our streak is stuck on 1 because we pushed on Sunday.
     
    ParmyCharm
    ParmyCharm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 357
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2011 - 6:24 PM ET #11

    When the total is 5, over is generally the play.  Tonight has one of the best total odds I have seen in a while. 

    In the Nashville game, OVER 5 -148. 

    And if it doesn't go over 5 goals, 25.60% of the time it's going to push, keeping your streak alive.
    Reply
    When the total is 5, over is generally the play.  Tonight has one of the best total odds I have seen in a while. 

    In the Nashville game, OVER 5 -148. 

    And if it doesn't go over 5 goals, 25.60% of the time it's going to push, keeping your streak alive.
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2011 - 11:03 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by ParmyCharm:

    When the total is 5, over is generally the play.  Tonight has one of the best total odds I have seen in a while. 

    In the Nashville game, OVER 5 -148. 

    And if it doesn't go over 5 goals, 25.60% of the time it's going to push, keeping your streak alive.
    Wow Thanks Pharmy! This is the type of information that I was talking about. That is a huge bit of info. If anybody else has some inside tips please post. Pharmy has set the bar high but this is what it will take to get to the 21 mark and then set our sites on the BIG ONE!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParmyCharm:

    When the total is 5, over is generally the play.  Tonight has one of the best total odds I have seen in a while. 

    In the Nashville game, OVER 5 -148. 

    And if it doesn't go over 5 goals, 25.60% of the time it's going to push, keeping your streak alive.
    Wow Thanks Pharmy! This is the type of information that I was talking about. That is a huge bit of info. If anybody else has some inside tips please post. Pharmy has set the bar high but this is what it will take to get to the 21 mark and then set our sites on the BIG ONE!
     
    ParmyCharm
    ParmyCharm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 357
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 12:17 AM ET #13

    Oh well, start again at zero.

    Still, NHL totals is a great place to look for plays in this contest.
    Reply
    Oh well, start again at zero.

    Still, NHL totals is a great place to look for plays in this contest.
     
    Quad_17
    Quad_17
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1950
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 1:34 AM ET #14

    I'm at 0 also with 3 straight losses. I'm thinking Nuggets -4.5 but I'm thinking hard before locking it in.
    Reply
    I'm at 0 also with 3 straight losses. I'm thinking Nuggets -4.5 but I'm thinking hard before locking it in.
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 2:00 AM ET #15

    Pharmy-Tough break on that Nashville-Calgary Over. I like the theory. It seems to have a high percentage.
    Reply
    Pharmy-Tough break on that Nashville-Calgary Over. I like the theory. It seems to have a high percentage.
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 2:27 AM ET #16

    Ok we just bagged #2 with  Colorado pulling out a tough one over the Blues in the NHL. For Tuesday we go to NCAA Basketball. It's a tough matchup but we're taking Connecticut +4 against a tough Marquette team. Connecticut has won 5 in a row and Marquette has been struggling a little so take Connecticut for the W3! Let's go fellas all the way to the top!
    Reply
    Ok we just bagged #2 with  Colorado pulling out a tough one over the Blues in the NHL. For Tuesday we go to NCAA Basketball. It's a tough matchup but we're taking Connecticut +4 against a tough Marquette team. Connecticut has won 5 in a row and Marquette has been struggling a little so take Connecticut for the W3! Let's go fellas all the way to the top!
     
    Chadnailz6
    Chadnailz6
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 181
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 7:44 AM ET #17

    Why do you keep referring to "we" smooth?  When you win the $25,000, are you going to share it with the rest of "us"?  I sure hope so!
    Reply
    Why do you keep referring to "we" smooth?  When you win the $25,000, are you going to share it with the rest of "us"?  I sure hope so!
     
    Yanidis
    Yanidis
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 90
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 9:43 AM ET #18

    I'm going Georgia -2.5. I've noticed that home teams that are small favorites usually cover, especially if the games are on national television. 
    Reply
    I'm going Georgia -2.5. I've noticed that home teams that are small favorites usually cover, especially if the games are on national television. 
     
    ParmyCharm
    ParmyCharm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 357
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 10:24 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothd20:

      Connecticut +4 against a tough Marquette team


    I'm on the other side of this... everyone and their mom is on UConn and the line hasn't moved, which tells me that Marquette is going to win by at least 7.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothd20:

      Connecticut +4 against a tough Marquette team


    I'm on the other side of this... everyone and their mom is on UConn and the line hasn't moved, which tells me that Marquette is going to win by at least 7.
     
    Quad_17
    Quad_17
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1950
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 11:53 AM ET #20

    I locked in Denver however the line moved to -5 before I picked it so now they have to win by 6, in order to avoid a push which is dreadful with a streak is 0.
    Reply
    I locked in Denver however the line moved to -5 before I picked it so now they have to win by 6, in order to avoid a push which is dreadful with a streak is 0.
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 12:15 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadnailz6:

    Why do you keep referring to "we" smooth?  When you win the $25,000, are you going to share it with the rest of "us"?  I sure hope so!
    I use the reference "we" because this is a team effort. When I post my picks you can either take that one or choose one of your own. By putting our minds together one of us is bound to the 21 mark and the rest of us can ride the coattails. For example a member gets hot and has a 12 gamer going. No doubt we're gonna follow what that member picks and then others will have a chance at the big money too. Think of it as conga line to the bank. LOL!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadnailz6:

    Why do you keep referring to "we" smooth?  When you win the $25,000, are you going to share it with the rest of "us"?  I sure hope so!
    I use the reference "we" because this is a team effort. When I post my picks you can either take that one or choose one of your own. By putting our minds together one of us is bound to the 21 mark and the rest of us can ride the coattails. For example a member gets hot and has a 12 gamer going. No doubt we're gonna follow what that member picks and then others will have a chance at the big money too. Think of it as conga line to the bank. LOL!
     
    Yanidis
    Yanidis
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 90
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2011 - 9:52 PM ET #22

    After that Georgia heartbreak, I'm picking NHL and NBA from now on. I have the worst luck of anybody.
    Reply
    After that Georgia heartbreak, I'm picking NHL and NBA from now on. I have the worst luck of anybody.
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2011 - 1:08 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanidis:

    After that Georgia heartbreak, I'm picking NHL and NBA from now on. I have the worst luck of anybody.
    Get on board Yanidis I think we're starting to get hot.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanidis:

    After that Georgia heartbreak, I'm picking NHL and NBA from now on. I have the worst luck of anybody.
    Get on board Yanidis I think we're starting to get hot.
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2011 - 1:33 AM ET #24

     Connecticut comes through for us with a big win over Marquette. I hope you guys are putting money together while we have been climbing the ladder. I have been hot lately so lets keep it going with our next pick. I'm looking again towards NCAA Men's Basketball. We're taking North Carolina-Miami Florida Under 146. These 2 teams average below 146 for the year and their head to head have been under the last 3 meetings. We're putting our W3 on the Under. Good Luck fellas and lets keep it going. BTW I'm scorching in the Ultimate Race right now 17-2-1. Follow me and lets get paid! SmoothD Out!
    Reply
     Connecticut comes through for us with a big win over Marquette. I hope you guys are putting money together while we have been climbing the ladder. I have been hot lately so lets keep it going with our next pick. I'm looking again towards NCAA Men's Basketball. We're taking North Carolina-Miami Florida Under 146. These 2 teams average below 146 for the year and their head to head have been under the last 3 meetings. We're putting our W3 on the Under. Good Luck fellas and lets keep it going. BTW I'm scorching in the Ultimate Race right now 17-2-1. Follow me and lets get paid! SmoothD Out!
     
     
    getrdonrite7
    getrdonrite7
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 9141
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2011 - 4:32 AM ET #25

    I gotta W3 and havent gotten pass W7 since I started playing this game but anyway I'm gonna keep pluggin in. Gotta luv the Carolina hurricanes tomorrow and Louisville cards 
    Reply
    I gotta W3 and havent gotten pass W7 since I started playing this game but anyway I'm gonna keep pluggin in. Gotta luv the Carolina hurricanes tomorrow and Louisville cards 
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    123 ... 586587588 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,672
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,308
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,764
    • MLB Playoffs 5,355
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,349
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 4,953
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,297
    • Week 5 Money 11,135

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.