Illinois Chicago +2 1H
L-Jay v.0
@alldub
This play is live right now. The post is just from a negative Norman who calls plays 10 min before over
I guess when it was 17-7 with. THIRTEEN min to play the wager was done smh
@alldub
This play is live right now. The post is just from a negative Norman who calls plays 10 min before over
I guess when it was 17-7 with. THIRTEEN min to play the wager was done smh
Terrible hit your effn free throws if not better get rebound
As bad of a beat as it gets . Regardless they came back were up 2 with a little over a min to play. Not 13
Terrible hit your effn free throws if not better get rebound
As bad of a beat as it gets . Regardless they came back were up 2 with a little over a min to play. Not 13
31-30 Howard up with :41 seconds and Howard loses the half 36-31....smh .... 2 turnovers and a foul in 41 seconds lol
I'm superstitious ....that ish was jinxed twice lol . BOLTA ![]()
31-30 Howard up with :41 seconds and Howard loses the half 36-31....smh .... 2 turnovers and a foul in 41 seconds lol
I'm superstitious ....that ish was jinxed twice lol . BOLTA ![]()
@Paullqqq
Beat you troll ass . Only losers call plays with half time left. I know you def lose more than won just from the post. You always see plays through. Monday night quarterbacking at it's best
@Paullqqq
Beat you troll ass . Only losers call plays with half time left. I know you def lose more than won just from the post. You always see plays through. Monday night quarterbacking at it's best
@alldub Strong lose for you
Since you seem to have taken Yale, use the money and buy yourself a dictionary. It’s loss not lose.
@alldub Strong lose for you
Since you seem to have taken Yale, use the money and buy yourself a dictionary. It’s loss not lose.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 190
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,729
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,794
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,130
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,619
- MNF 1,052
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
