GL tomorrow Mac. I’m with you on Miami, but it seems I’m on an island with Washington!
Got a small piece of prime ribeye for tomorrow. The wife isn’t interested but me and the dog will be eating like kings! What’s on the menu in the macwestie house?!
@Macwestie1
GL tomorrow Mac. I’m with you on Miami, but it seems I’m on an island with Washington!
Got a small piece of prime ribeye for tomorrow. The wife isn’t interested but me and the dog will be eating like kings! What’s on the menu in the macwestie house?!
Ah yes another foodie buddy I love PRIME RIBEYE A NICE MARBELIZED medium rare cut of beef & a few stalks of roasted asparagus marinated in virgin olive oil and sea salt and ground pepper and a nice bottle of Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon @brn2loslive2win
And for Sunday NFL it’s take out Chinese from Congee Queen, it’s marinated wok fried Beef Brisket in oyster sauce and Chinese broccoli, thin sliced carrots, Chinese mushrooms, and snow peas on a bed of steamed rice sprinkled w/ Kikkoman soya sauce mah man . . . I’m salivating already
Enjoy
What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
Ah yes another foodie buddy I love PRIME RIBEYE A NICE MARBELIZED medium rare cut of beef & a few stalks of roasted asparagus marinated in virgin olive oil and sea salt and ground pepper and a nice bottle of Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon @brn2loslive2win
And for Sunday NFL it’s take out Chinese from Congee Queen, it’s marinated wok fried Beef Brisket in oyster sauce and Chinese broccoli, thin sliced carrots, Chinese mushrooms, and snow peas on a bed of steamed rice sprinkled w/ Kikkoman soya sauce mah man . . . I’m salivating already