Denver -1 1H NCAAB
L-Jay v.0
@L-Jay Not too many people are going to realize your 50-10 is really 50-20 you should count it as a double loss since that is what it is??? Also of the 50-wins I lost about 20 at least and just doubled up at halftime and count it as 1 win. Very misleading.
Assuming -110 odds you can easily calculate each win as +1 unit
Each loss is -1.1 unit plus -2.2 units so -3.3 units in total (ish)
So the ‘actual’ record as currently posted is around 51-33 which corresponds to a claimed profit of $1,800 or thereabouts
Remember the above relative value of a win v a loss and you’ll be fine
@L-Jay Not too many people are going to realize your 50-10 is really 50-20 you should count it as a double loss since that is what it is??? Also of the 50-wins I lost about 20 at least and just doubled up at halftime and count it as 1 win. Very misleading.
Assuming -110 odds you can easily calculate each win as +1 unit
Each loss is -1.1 unit plus -2.2 units so -3.3 units in total (ish)
So the ‘actual’ record as currently posted is around 51-33 which corresponds to a claimed profit of $1,800 or thereabouts
Remember the above relative value of a win v a loss and you’ll be fine
@L-Jay
my god did we just backdoor that win lol ..sheesh when the foul I was pissed lol I have to go and see now but game center said .1 seconds hits a three lol
@L-Jay
my god did we just backdoor that win lol ..sheesh when the foul I was pissed lol I have to go and see now but game center said .1 seconds hits a three lol
@Betterthanu
Does it really matter. He's on fire .
I read his original post of grading plays but not positive. All I know is Big L has made me mad coin over the years !
@Betterthanu
Does it really matter. He's on fire .
I read his original post of grading plays but not positive. All I know is Big L has made me mad coin over the years !
I missed Western I'll and Denver unfortunately but shouldn't it be 55-12? Both Buffalo bets lost or did I miss something?
Read the #1 post of this thread and you will get your answer. It reflects in the units won at the bottom of my record.
I missed Western I'll and Denver unfortunately but shouldn't it be 55-12? Both Buffalo bets lost or did I miss something?
Read the #1 post of this thread and you will get your answer. It reflects in the units won at the bottom of my record.
@beats723
Most of my losses were in the NFL and the bowls the last couple weeks. I've been visiting my Dad for the Holidays recently lost my mom so hard to follow all his plays. I haven't been following him since the start of his run either. For example yesterday played both Buffalo plays, Miss first half Cal first half and Memphis first half. I played a couple NFL games and two teasers and broke even on them ( thanks Eagles lol). As I stated no negativity that's why I'm here:). I'm going to try to check in every half hour so I don't miss them. I'm going home tomorrow so should be easier in the future.
@beats723
Most of my losses were in the NFL and the bowls the last couple weeks. I've been visiting my Dad for the Holidays recently lost my mom so hard to follow all his plays. I haven't been following him since the start of his run either. For example yesterday played both Buffalo plays, Miss first half Cal first half and Memphis first half. I played a couple NFL games and two teasers and broke even on them ( thanks Eagles lol). As I stated no negativity that's why I'm here:). I'm going to try to check in every half hour so I don't miss them. I'm going home tomorrow so should be easier in the future.
@alldub
I've never had success subscribing to a forum thread and getting email notifications. Tried it with this thread and same thing, no email notifications when Jay posted yesterday. Does it work for you?
@alldub
I've never had success subscribing to a forum thread and getting email notifications. Tried it with this thread and same thing, no email notifications when Jay posted yesterday. Does it work for you?
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,276
- Monday 10/05/2026 695
- PART DEUX 192
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,803
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,136
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,626
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,726
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
