Having a hard time liking these today . St.Louis maybe I like. If you can hit two out of three of these even more of a believer
Lawton's Projections
Posted:
#152
Good, I try not to like (or dislike) any of them... They are, what they are... The plays are from models I've created, I personally don't hardly ever have opinions about these, if I do, they are usually wrong..
I sat out to create a Super System that will consistently hit 57.14% or better, against a (-110) line, over around 100 plays per month.. This is what you are following, keep that in mind and I'm talking over a very long time period... You can raise your base wager amount as your bankroll increases.. I don't want to discuss wager amounts..
Good, I try not to like (or dislike) any of them... They are, what they are... The plays are from models I've created, I personally don't hardly ever have opinions about these, if I do, they are usually wrong..
I sat out to create a Super System that will consistently hit 57.14% or better, against a (-110) line, over around 100 plays per month.. This is what you are following, keep that in mind and I'm talking over a very long time period... You can raise your base wager amount as your bankroll increases.. I don't want to discuss wager amounts..
Posted:
#156
No problem..
Saturdays I always split my betting day into 2 sessions, so essentially I have 8 betting days each week.. I may release the day games for Saturday later tonight... I have not looked at the night games and will not until Saturday after lunch..
Good luck to everyone..
No problem..
Saturdays I always split my betting day into 2 sessions, so essentially I have 8 betting days each week.. I may release the day games for Saturday later tonight... I have not looked at the night games and will not until Saturday after lunch..
Good luck to everyone..
Posted:
#157
Quote Originally Posted by Viral72:
Having a hard time liking these today . St.Louis maybe I like. If you can hit two out of three of these even more of a believer
NHL has been solid...check the numbers.
I've been riding from the start...Just gotta believe.
Quote Originally Posted by Viral72:
Having a hard time liking these today . St.Louis maybe I like. If you can hit two out of three of these even more of a believer
NHL has been solid...check the numbers.
I've been riding from the start...Just gotta believe.
Posted:
#159
You say you didnt want to talk wager amounts. Question? How about unit in relation to bankroll? If we are betting 1 unit per bet how many units should our bankroll be? Clearly the bigger the better but where do we begin to miss out on value?
Calculating using units and your goal "I sat out to create a Super System that will consistently hit 57.14% or better, against a (-110) line, over around 100 plays per month"
((100*57.14)-(110*42.86))/100=9.94 units every 100 bets
I this the correct math?
You say you didnt want to talk wager amounts. Question? How about unit in relation to bankroll? If we are betting 1 unit per bet how many units should our bankroll be? Clearly the bigger the better but where do we begin to miss out on value?
Calculating using units and your goal "I sat out to create a Super System that will consistently hit 57.14% or better, against a (-110) line, over around 100 plays per month"
((100*57.14)-(110*42.86))/100=9.94 units every 100 bets
I this the correct math?
Posted:
#160
Reverse sweep tonight. Blake screwed us last night. It happens. On to tomorrow. If my math works out we average ~10 units a month if we bet 3 games a day and twice on Saturday. Not too shabby if the unit size is big enough.
Reverse sweep tonight. Blake screwed us last night. It happens. On to tomorrow. If my math works out we average ~10 units a month if we bet 3 games a day and twice on Saturday. Not too shabby if the unit size is big enough.
Posted:
#161
Probability System
54-35 (+17.40 units)
60.67% Winners
1 unit each
NHL: 24-10 (+13.40 units)
NFL: 10-5 (+4.90 units)
MLB: 9-5 (+4.20 units)
NBA: 4-6 (-3.20 units)
CFB: 7-9 (-2.90 units)
Saturday
Akron (+100)
Georgia -13.5
Penn St +7
UCLA Over 58
1 unit each
There will be an evening card, posted later today
Probability System
54-35 (+17.40 units)
60.67% Winners
1 unit each
NHL: 24-10 (+13.40 units)
NFL: 10-5 (+4.90 units)
MLB: 9-5 (+4.20 units)
NBA: 4-6 (-3.20 units)
CFB: 7-9 (-2.90 units)
Saturday
Akron (+100)
Georgia -13.5
Penn St +7
UCLA Over 58
1 unit each
There will be an evening card, posted later today
Posted:
#166
I play to win 2.5% on favorites, risk 2.5% on dogs.. I won't recalculate BR until Jan 1.. Ideally for me, 20K BR, base wager $500.. But it has taken me many years to not only get to this level but to be comfortable at this level... No one bet needs to be special, its about being comfortable.. I may never move above this level for wagering.
I play to win 2.5% on favorites, risk 2.5% on dogs.. I won't recalculate BR until Jan 1.. Ideally for me, 20K BR, base wager $500.. But it has taken me many years to not only get to this level but to be comfortable at this level... No one bet needs to be special, its about being comfortable.. I may never move above this level for wagering.
Posted:
#170
Quote Originally Posted by Lar1212:
I'll trade an 0-3 for a 4-0. See you soon!
I'll trade an 0-3 for a 4-0. See you soon!
Keeping the faith pays off....keep rolling Lawton....much appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Lar1212:
I'll trade an 0-3 for a 4-0. See you soon!
I'll trade an 0-3 for a 4-0. See you soon!
Keeping the faith pays off....keep rolling Lawton....much appreciated.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,706
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- PART DEUX 271
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,282
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,445
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,403
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
