I'm doing something most cannot do.. I'm stopping while I'm ahead a few grand... I am looking at a new project... Time for me to pocket the profits and move on...
I have a new project that I'm very excited about and I'll try and post it in the NHL room, here at Covers, perhaps starting as early as tomorrow...
Good luck to each of you and join me in the new project if you want.. See u soon but not in this thread...
I'm doing something most cannot do.. I'm stopping while I'm ahead a few grand... I am looking at a new project... Time for me to pocket the profits and move on...
I have a new project that I'm very excited about and I'll try and post it in the NHL room, here at Covers, perhaps starting as early as tomorrow...
Good luck to each of you and join me in the new project if you want.. See u soon but not in this thread...
Not exactly what I wanted but I did turn an overall profit...
Someone asked me, why was I posting the plays.... Simple answer is, my passion in this business is in research and development and sometimes (if only briefly) its nice to share your work and conversate a little with people...
Now I hope to take a very large part of what i was doing here and expand on it... I don't do this for a living, never have and never want to but it is so nice to beat the game and to turn a profit along the way..
I'll be around soon...
Here are the final numbers for the thread..
111-92 (+10.65 units) (+$5325)
54.68% Winners
NHL: 44-29 (+12.35 units)
NFL: 13-13 (-1.00 units)
CFB: 21-18 (+1.30 units)
CBB: 9-10 (-2.00 units)
NBA: 15-16 (-3.10 units)
MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
Not exactly what I wanted but I did turn an overall profit...
Someone asked me, why was I posting the plays.... Simple answer is, my passion in this business is in research and development and sometimes (if only briefly) its nice to share your work and conversate a little with people...
Now I hope to take a very large part of what i was doing here and expand on it... I don't do this for a living, never have and never want to but it is so nice to beat the game and to turn a profit along the way..