Lawton's Projections
Probability System59-39 (+18.00 units)60.20% Winners1 unit eachNHL: 24-11 (+12.30 units)NFL: 11-6 (+4.80 units)MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)CFB: 11-0 (0.00 units)NBA: 4-6 (-3.20 units)PendingRedskins Over 46.5AddingBrooklyn Under 222Capitals +1251 unit eachBeen putting a lot of time into the NBA, hope it starts to pay off..Good luck guys
Thanks, Lawton! Couple of good close games there this afternoon @NFL...Let's roll.
Probability System59-39 (+18.00 units)60.20% Winners1 unit eachNHL: 24-11 (+12.30 units)NFL: 11-6 (+4.80 units)MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)CFB: 11-0 (0.00 units)NBA: 4-6 (-3.20 units)PendingRedskins Over 46.5AddingBrooklyn Under 222Capitals +1251 unit eachBeen putting a lot of time into the NBA, hope it starts to pay off..Good luck guys
Thanks, Lawton! Couple of good close games there this afternoon @NFL...Let's roll.
24-12 before tonight.
I believe that number includes sides, as well. Lawton will confirm.
On a similar note Lawton: will you using a different W/L for the upcoming 100 plays? Or shall I track seperately?
Great work tonight thus far!
24-12 before tonight.
I believe that number includes sides, as well. Lawton will confirm.
On a similar note Lawton: will you using a different W/L for the upcoming 100 plays? Or shall I track seperately?
Great work tonight thus far!
Hey Lawton.. Been following from the beginning, doing awesome work!! Keep it up. I sent a friend request if you don’t mind I’d like to message you a few questions
Hey Lawton.. Been following from the beginning, doing awesome work!! Keep it up. I sent a friend request if you don’t mind I’d like to message you a few questions
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,709
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
- PART DEUX 271
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,283
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,456
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,674
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,419
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
