• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    Lawton's Projections

    «First Previous 678 ... 151617 Next Last»
    Lar1212
    betjackson
    3DTV
    newcomer
    Lawton1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 59138
    Posts: 408
    «First Previous 678 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2017 - 12:32 PM ET #126

    I was already going to be on Verlander--now I'm on it large.

    peace_5

    Reply

    I was already going to be on Verlander--now I'm on it large.

    peace_5

     
    betjackson
    betjackson
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 1980
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2017 - 5:17 PM ET #127

    I have Charlotte-145, appears there has been a lot of movement 
    Thanks for sharing, and winners
    Reply
    I have Charlotte-145, appears there has been a lot of movement 
    Thanks for sharing, and winners
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2017 - 8:12 PM ET #128

    Started at 10 a game now at 100 and plan on continuing my climb. Mind me asking what a unit is in your bankroll? Feel free to pm if you prefer. 

    And as always thank you for sharing.

    Reply

    Started at 10 a game now at 100 and plan on continuing my climb. Mind me asking what a unit is in your bankroll? Feel free to pm if you prefer. 

    And as always thank you for sharing.

     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2017 - 10:58 PM ET #129

    Also wanted to thank you for posting early. Thank you new_cool

    Reply

    Also wanted to thank you for posting early. Thank you new_cool

     
    newcomer
    newcomer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2017 - 12:48 AM ET #130

    keep doing a great job!

    Reply
    keep doing a great job!

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2017 - 7:39 AM ET #131

    Probability System
    52-31 (+20.30 units)
    62.65% Winners
    1 unit each

    NHL: 22-8 (+13.80 units)
    NFL: 10-5 (+4.90 units)
    MLB: 9-5 (+4.20 units)
    NBA: 4-4 (-0.70 units)
    CFB: 7-9 (-2.90 units)

    October 26

    Ottawa (-115)

    Anaheim Over 5.5 (-110)

    Portland (-140)


    1 unit each

    Probability (the likelihood of an outcome occurring)


    Reply
    Probability System
    52-31 (+20.30 units)
    62.65% Winners
    1 unit each

    NHL: 22-8 (+13.80 units)
    NFL: 10-5 (+4.90 units)
    MLB: 9-5 (+4.20 units)
    NBA: 4-4 (-0.70 units)
    CFB: 7-9 (-2.90 units)

    October 26

    Ottawa (-115)

    Anaheim Over 5.5 (-110)

    Portland (-140)


    1 unit each

    Probability (the likelihood of an outcome occurring)


     
    GuillaumeT
    GuillaumeT
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2017 - 7:48 AM ET #132

    Thank you really much Lawton1 ! Nice sweep last night an_woo

    Reply

    Thank you really much Lawton1 ! Nice sweep last night an_woo

     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2017 - 9:06 AM ET #133

    peace_5 juice is a son of a gun but I'm on all three with you. Can we sweep 2 straight? Increased my unit by 25% today. Let's get it!

    Reply

    peace_5 juice is a son of a gun but I'm on all three with you. Can we sweep 2 straight? Increased my unit by 25% today. Let's get it!

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2017 - 11:24 AM ET #134

    Thanks guys, hope we win them all... I'm not often around, I spend about an hour each day with this, updating models daily... I hardly watch any of my wagers but I do keep up with all of them.. I don't need to watch, my numbers will tell me what I need to know.. I do try to look at weather for football totals and injuries but other than that, I do no handicapping... I'm not concerned about how a team looks or about someone being due a win.. As for juice, I keep a close eye on the bottom line with this. 


    Reply
    Thanks guys, hope we win them all... I'm not often around, I spend about an hour each day with this, updating models daily... I hardly watch any of my wagers but I do keep up with all of them.. I don't need to watch, my numbers will tell me what I need to know.. I do try to look at weather for football totals and injuries but other than that, I do no handicapping... I'm not concerned about how a team looks or about someone being due a win.. As for juice, I keep a close eye on the bottom line with this. 


     
    Viral72
    Viral72
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 1013
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2017 - 11:35 AM ET #135

    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTV:

    juice is a son of a gun but I'm on all three with you. Can we sweep 2 straight? Increased my unit by 25% today. Let's get it!

     that's how you lose your bankroll. And is widely known to keep your bet the same that way all you have to do is win more often  than you lose

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTV:

    juice is a son of a gun but I'm on all three with you. Can we sweep 2 straight? Increased my unit by 25% today. Let's get it!

     that's how you lose your bankroll. And is widely known to keep your bet the same that way all you have to do is win more often  than you lose

     

     
    Hockeyfan64
    Hockeyfan64
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 35
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2017 - 12:54 PM ET #136

    With ya on all 3

    Hurts as a flyers fan betting against them but they just aren't good this year

    anyways love the thread been jumping in on some bets going to make every bet for a bit!
    Reply
    With ya on all 3

    Hurts as a flyers fan betting against them but they just aren't good this year

    anyways love the thread been jumping in on some bets going to make every bet for a bit!
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2017 - 12:59 PM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by Viral72:

    QUOTE Originally Posted by 3DTV: juice is a son of a gun but I'm on all three with you. Can we sweep 2 straight? Increased my unit by 25% today. Let's get it!  that's how you lose your bankroll. And is widely known to keep your bet the same that way all you have to do is win more often  than you lose

     

    Increased unit based on confidence. I am not sticking my neck out. Appreciate the insight.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Viral72:

    QUOTE Originally Posted by 3DTV: juice is a son of a gun but I'm on all three with you. Can we sweep 2 straight? Increased my unit by 25% today. Let's get it!  that's how you lose your bankroll. And is widely known to keep your bet the same that way all you have to do is win more often  than you lose

     

    Increased unit based on confidence. I am not sticking my neck out. Appreciate the insight.

     
    karkeith
    karkeith
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1488
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2017 - 1:22 PM ET #138

    Great job! Thanks for sharing.
    Reply
    Great job! Thanks for sharing.
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2017 - 4:06 PM ET #139

    On nhl I can get -1/2 goal for +145 On Ottawa, no brainer or is there still ties?

    Reply

    On nhl I can get -1/2 goal for +145 On Ottawa, no brainer or is there still ties?

     
    Viral72
    Viral72
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 1013
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2017 - 10:59 PM ET #140

    I put your pick with my Tampa bay for a 5k parlay. Thx!

    Reply

    I put your pick with my Tampa bay for a 5k parlay. Thx!

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2017 - 7:09 AM ET #141

    Probability System
    54-32 (+20.90 units)
    62.79% Winners
    -103 avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 24-8 (+15.80 units)
    NFL: 10-5 (+4.90 units)
    MLB: 9-5 (+4.20 units)
    NBA: 4-5 (-2.10 units)
    CFB: 7-9 (-2.90 units)

    29-12 last 41


    Check back soon for Fridays card
    Reply
    Probability System
    54-32 (+20.90 units)
    62.79% Winners
    -103 avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 24-8 (+15.80 units)
    NFL: 10-5 (+4.90 units)
    MLB: 9-5 (+4.20 units)
    NBA: 4-5 (-2.10 units)
    CFB: 7-9 (-2.90 units)

    29-12 last 41


    Check back soon for Fridays card
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2017 - 8:33 AM ET #142

    Ready to lock and loadpeace_5

    Reply

    Ready to lock and loadpeace_5

     
    GuillaumeT
    GuillaumeT
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2017 - 8:43 AM ET #143

    You're insane Lawton1 !! Thanks a lot for sharing

    Reply

    You're insane Lawton1 !! Thanks a lot for sharing

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2017 - 10:38 AM ET #144

    Thanks guys

    Back later with Fridays card, kinda busy this morning, then free and clear.. Like most got several irons in the fire but my passion is in developing this Program (system) into a Super System... Hopefully you get to witness it, right here in my office at Covers..

    Check back after lunch for the card and I'll be around if anyone wants to chat...


    Reply
    Thanks guys

    Back later with Fridays card, kinda busy this morning, then free and clear.. Like most got several irons in the fire but my passion is in developing this Program (system) into a Super System... Hopefully you get to witness it, right here in my office at Covers..

    Check back after lunch for the card and I'll be around if anyone wants to chat...


     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2017 - 11:26 AM ET #145

    What is your degree in? What is your main line of work? Thanks for letting us tail.

    Reply

    What is your degree in? What is your main line of work? Thanks for letting us tail.

     
    GuillaumeT
    GuillaumeT
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2017 - 11:28 AM ET #146

    Added you as friend Lawton1 if you don't mind 

    Reply

    Added you as friend Lawton1 if you don't mind 

     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2017 - 12:44 PM ET #147

    How do you add friends nowadays anyways?
    Reply
    How do you add friends nowadays anyways?
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2017 - 2:59 PM ET #148

    October 27

    Calgary -130

    Stl. Blues Over 5.5 (-110)

    Minnesota Under 218.5

    1 unit each


    I should have something good for basketball totals, once I get enough data.. I hope it starts tonight..

    Probability (the likelihood of an outcome occurring)
    Reply
    October 27

    Calgary -130

    Stl. Blues Over 5.5 (-110)

    Minnesota Under 218.5

    1 unit each


    I should have something good for basketball totals, once I get enough data.. I hope it starts tonight..

    Probability (the likelihood of an outcome occurring)
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2017 - 3:45 PM ET #149

    3DTV, I wasn't talking about personal questions.. My degree is from the school of hard knocks (ha ha)... I was talking about sports questions, pertaining to gambling... I must remain anonymous, I am putting together, what I hope to be something special, I hope you come along for the ride..
    Reply
    3DTV, I wasn't talking about personal questions.. My degree is from the school of hard knocks (ha ha)... I was talking about sports questions, pertaining to gambling... I must remain anonymous, I am putting together, what I hope to be something special, I hope you come along for the ride..
     
     
    Viral72
    Viral72
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 1013
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2017 - 3:50 PM ET #150

     Having a hard time liking these today . St.Louis maybe I like. If you can hit two out of three of these even more of a believer

    Reply

     Having a hard time liking these today . St.Louis maybe I like. If you can hit two out of three of these even more of a believer

    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 678 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,706
    • Monday 09/28/2026 812
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
    • PART DEUX 271
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,282
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,445
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,402

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.