• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    Lawton's Projections

    «First Previous 123 ... 151617 Next Last»
    Northernstar
    Lawton1
    Hockeyfan64
    MoabBuster
    3DTV
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 59138
    Posts: 408
    «First Previous 123 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    Northernstar
    Northernstar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2017 - 6:43 PM ET #351

    Weird...three nights in a row we like the same NBA game.  Hopefully it is great minds think alike.

    #followthenorthernstar
    Reply
    Weird...three nights in a row we like the same NBA game.  Hopefully it is great minds think alike.

    #followthenorthernstar
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2017 - 7:17 AM ET #352

    Thursday Nov 16

    South Carolina Over 139

    1 unit

    Will update and post a night card later, short on time..
    Reply
    Thursday Nov 16

    South Carolina Over 139

    1 unit

    Will update and post a night card later, short on time..
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2017 - 1:43 PM ET #353

    Probability System
    99-76 (+16.40 units)
    56.57% Winners
    (-109) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 39-27 (+9.70 units)
    NFL: 12-11 (+0.20 units)
    CFB: 21-15 (+4.60 units)
    CBB: 4-3 (+0.70 units)
    NBA: 14-14 (-1.90 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)

    Nov 16

    St. Johns Under 151.5

    Arizona Over 142

    Tennessee Titans +7

    1 unit each
    Reply
    Probability System
    99-76 (+16.40 units)
    56.57% Winners
    (-109) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 39-27 (+9.70 units)
    NFL: 12-11 (+0.20 units)
    CFB: 21-15 (+4.60 units)
    CBB: 4-3 (+0.70 units)
    NBA: 14-14 (-1.90 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)

    Nov 16

    St. Johns Under 151.5

    Arizona Over 142

    Tennessee Titans +7

    1 unit each
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2017 - 1:59 PM ET #354

    Haven't posted my numbers in a while but I will for thursday nights games..

    Titans +7 (65.00% chance to cover)

    St. Johns Under 151.5 (66.25%)

    Arizona Over 142 (64.80%)

    Let's see how these 3 do tonight....
    Reply
    Haven't posted my numbers in a while but I will for thursday nights games..

    Titans +7 (65.00% chance to cover)

    St. Johns Under 151.5 (66.25%)

    Arizona Over 142 (64.80%)

    Let's see how these 3 do tonight....
     
    Hockeyfan64
    Hockeyfan64
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 35
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2017 - 3:04 PM ET #355

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    Haven't posted my numbers in a while but I will for thursday nights games..

    Titans +7 (65.00% chance to cover)

    St. Johns Under 151.5 (66.25%)

    Arizona Over 142 (64.80%)

    Let's see how these 3 do tonight....

    Thanks for the picks!

    Still wondering why don't you parlay.

    Just looking at the bottom 2 that would give you a .4293 chance of winning.

    For a 1 unit bet i win 2.65 units on the parlay which if my math is right gives about a 13 percent return on the investment. 
    (Big if I'm just learning the math of these things)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    Haven't posted my numbers in a while but I will for thursday nights games..

    Titans +7 (65.00% chance to cover)

    St. Johns Under 151.5 (66.25%)

    Arizona Over 142 (64.80%)

    Let's see how these 3 do tonight....

    Thanks for the picks!

    Still wondering why don't you parlay.

    Just looking at the bottom 2 that would give you a .4293 chance of winning.

    For a 1 unit bet i win 2.65 units on the parlay which if my math is right gives about a 13 percent return on the investment. 
    (Big if I'm just learning the math of these things)
     
    MoabBuster
    MoabBuster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 8300
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2017 - 6:29 PM ET #356

    BOL!!
    Reply
    BOL!!
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2017 - 12:55 PM ET #357

    Pushed for time last 2 days..

    Friday Nov 17

    Texas AM Over 134

    Penn St Under 146

    Pepperdine Under 144


    3 CBB plays.. I'll update everything tomorrow... I know the CBB has started 6-3... Good luck



    Reply
    Pushed for time last 2 days..

    Friday Nov 17

    Texas AM Over 134

    Penn St Under 146

    Pepperdine Under 144


    3 CBB plays.. I'll update everything tomorrow... I know the CBB has started 6-3... Good luck



     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2017 - 6:43 PM ET #358

    I have 144 for A&M
    Reply
    I have 144 for A&M
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 8:17 AM ET #359

    Probability System
    103-78 (+18.20 units)
    56.91% Winners
    (-109) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 39-27 (+9.70 units) 59%
    CFB: 21-15 (+4.60 units) 58%
    CBB: 8-4 (+3.60 units) 67%
    NFL: 12-12 (-0.90 units) 50%
    NBA: 14-14 (-1.90 units) 50%
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units) 60%

    November 18

    Michigan Over 41 (CFB)

    Texas Tech Over 52.5 (CFB)

    Boston College Under 145 (CBB)


    Going to be a very busy day... Do not get destroyed on days like this.. 

    I will probably have 2 more release times today, check back if interested. 

    I am 48 days and 181 plays into this project.... I'm just about where I expected to be... I've made over 18 units of profit in those 48 days, on 1 unit plays only... That's pretty damn good and quite a bit of money in my pocket as I play 2.5% of bankroll on each play..

    Back with another release, check back...
    Reply
    Probability System
    103-78 (+18.20 units)
    56.91% Winners
    (-109) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 39-27 (+9.70 units) 59%
    CFB: 21-15 (+4.60 units) 58%
    CBB: 8-4 (+3.60 units) 67%
    NFL: 12-12 (-0.90 units) 50%
    NBA: 14-14 (-1.90 units) 50%
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units) 60%

    November 18

    Michigan Over 41 (CFB)

    Texas Tech Over 52.5 (CFB)

    Boston College Under 145 (CBB)


    Going to be a very busy day... Do not get destroyed on days like this.. 

    I will probably have 2 more release times today, check back if interested. 

    I am 48 days and 181 plays into this project.... I'm just about where I expected to be... I've made over 18 units of profit in those 48 days, on 1 unit plays only... That's pretty damn good and quite a bit of money in my pocket as I play 2.5% of bankroll on each play..

    Back with another release, check back...
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 11:00 AM ET #360

    Looks like 3 more plays for the afternoon action.... Waiting to see if I can get a little more line movement in my favor on 2 of them. Will release soon..
    Reply
    Looks like 3 more plays for the afternoon action.... Waiting to see if I can get a little more line movement in my favor on 2 of them. Will release soon..
     
    MoabBuster
    MoabBuster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 8300
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 11:16 AM ET #361

    peace_5

    Reply

    peace_5

     
    cowboy101
    cowboy101
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 347
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 11:17 AM ET #362

    Thanks and good luck
    Reply
    Thanks and good luck
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 11:24 AM ET #363

    I am starting to really hate to have more than 3 plays pending at any one time... I know this is just an opinion of mine but I like to err on the side of conservatism and caution... Nothing worse mentally than the big loss days, for me that is... This is one way I've survived in this biz, almost daily since August 1986.... U must protect your bankroll at all times, if you are going to be successful in this.. U must be around for tomorrows games... 

    I'll release 3 plays soon....
    Reply
    I am starting to really hate to have more than 3 plays pending at any one time... I know this is just an opinion of mine but I like to err on the side of conservatism and caution... Nothing worse mentally than the big loss days, for me that is... This is one way I've survived in this biz, almost daily since August 1986.... U must protect your bankroll at all times, if you are going to be successful in this.. U must be around for tomorrows games... 

    I'll release 3 plays soon....
     
    Motherflickee
    Motherflickee
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 1257
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 11:47 AM ET #364


    Reply

     
    cowboy101
    cowboy101
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 347
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 12:29 PM ET #365

    thanks and gl
    Reply
    thanks and gl
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 1:12 PM ET #366

    How many points of movement should us followers shy away from? For instance I got Boston College Under 145 (CBB) at 141.5. Still a bet? Yesterday I was 10 points higher on one and stayed away. Thoughts?
    Reply
    How many points of movement should us followers shy away from? For instance I got Boston College Under 145 (CBB) at 141.5. Still a bet? Yesterday I was 10 points higher on one and stayed away. Thoughts?
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 1:46 PM ET #367

    Adding Nov 18

    LA Kings (-145)

    Belmont Under 154.5

    Michigan St Over 143

    1 unit each

    A night card will be posted later today..
    Reply
    Adding Nov 18

    LA Kings (-145)

    Belmont Under 154.5

    Michigan St Over 143

    1 unit each

    A night card will be posted later today..
     
    cowboy101
    cowboy101
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 347
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 1:53 PM ET #368

    Hey Lawton

    Did you mean Mich st over 43?

    Reply

    Hey Lawton

    Did you mean Mich st over 43?

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 1:55 PM ET #369

    Yes, correction

    Mich St Over 43 (CFB)

    1 unit....


    Reply
    Yes, correction

    Mich St Over 43 (CFB)

    1 unit....


     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 2:10 PM ET #370

    Recap Saturdays card

    Texas Tech Over 52.5
    Michigan Over 41
    Mich St Over 43

    Boston College Under 145
    Belmont Under 154.5

    LA Kings (-145)

    1 unit each


    There will be a night card, check back later... I have not ran any night games yet...

    Good luck if you follow
    Reply
    Recap Saturdays card

    Texas Tech Over 52.5
    Michigan Over 41
    Mich St Over 43

    Boston College Under 145
    Belmont Under 154.5

    LA Kings (-145)

    1 unit each


    There will be a night card, check back later... I have not ran any night games yet...

    Good luck if you follow
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 2:21 PM ET #371

    3DTV
    That's tough to answer on the fly... The 2 games you mentioned, u won both.. Unfortunately with CBB totals that won't always be the case... Those numbers can move fast...

    Of course I play them before I post them.., I don't really have a set answer, just use your own discretion...I can tell you that I've had some really good season in CBB, especially with totals...
    Reply
    3DTV
    That's tough to answer on the fly... The 2 games you mentioned, u won both.. Unfortunately with CBB totals that won't always be the case... Those numbers can move fast...

    Of course I play them before I post them.., I don't really have a set answer, just use your own discretion...I can tell you that I've had some really good season in CBB, especially with totals...
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 2:38 PM ET #372

    Reply
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 4:00 PM ET #373

    Hopefully I get the NHL back on track today..

    I must remember with the NHL, don't over analyze things and things are not always what them seem..

    Good luck today guys
    Reply
    Hopefully I get the NHL back on track today..

    I must remember with the NHL, don't over analyze things and things are not always what them seem..

    Good luck today guys
     
    LEGUERRIER
    LEGUERRIER
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 387
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 4:23 PM ET #374

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    Hopefully I get the NHL back on track today..

    I must remember with the NHL, don't over analyze things and things are not always what them seem..

    Good luck today guys
    I agree, over-analysing is never a good thing, and this goes for all sports i.m.o.
     if you have to over-analyse a game, don`t, just stay away, pick your spots pick your games,


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    Hopefully I get the NHL back on track today..

    I must remember with the NHL, don't over analyze things and things are not always what them seem..

    Good luck today guys
    I agree, over-analysing is never a good thing, and this goes for all sports i.m.o.
     if you have to over-analyse a game, don`t, just stay away, pick your spots pick your games,


     
     
    elite19
    elite19
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 189
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2017 - 5:37 PM ET #375

    Is weather being taken into consideration for these CFB over bets?!
    Reply
    Is weather being taken into consideration for these CFB over bets?!
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,684
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,823
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,276
    • PART DEUX 262
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,433
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,669
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,575
    • **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,667

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.