Almost every time I bet on a longshot first TD in an Eagles game any side, Hurts is always the first one in with the tush push lool. Do I wanna grab it at +800? Maybe he is due for his first one of the season tonight on primetime nevertheless![]()
Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF
Almost every time I bet on a longshot first TD in an Eagles game any side, Hurts is always the first one in with the tush push lool. Do I wanna grab it at +800? Maybe he is due for his first one of the season tonight on primetime nevertheless![]()
Colston Loveland can be an option too! He has expressed in an interview that there were times that he was open but the Bears opted for the run game.
Colston Loveland can be an option too! He has expressed in an interview that there were times that he was open but the Bears opted for the run game.
Doing 3 first TD picks today.
Kyle Monangai +1000
Cole Kmet +2800 (originally +3000).
Tank Bigsby +3300 (up from +3000)
![]()
Watch them get washed away by Hurts first TD lol
Doing 3 first TD picks today.
Kyle Monangai +1000
Cole Kmet +2800 (originally +3000).
Tank Bigsby +3300 (up from +3000)
![]()
Watch them get washed away by Hurts first TD lol
@Ppkay
Barkley's shoulder is still banged up, doesn't mean he won't be effective but I would be wary taking Overs on him. Anytime TD is still possible. think Eagles might wanna manage Barkley which is why I'm liking Bigsby in short yardage, redzone situation. Can Bigsby get the first TD two games in a row? ![]()
@Ppkay
Barkley's shoulder is still banged up, doesn't mean he won't be effective but I would be wary taking Overs on him. Anytime TD is still possible. think Eagles might wanna manage Barkley which is why I'm liking Bigsby in short yardage, redzone situation. Can Bigsby get the first TD two games in a row? ![]()
Doing 3 first TD picks today. Kyle Monangai +1000 Cole Kmet +2800 (originally +3000). Tank Bigsby +3300 (up from +3000) Watch them get washed away by Hurts first TD lol
I'll throw in Hurts +800 too
Doing 3 first TD picks today. Kyle Monangai +1000 Cole Kmet +2800 (originally +3000). Tank Bigsby +3300 (up from +3000) Watch them get washed away by Hurts first TD lol
I'll throw in Hurts +800 too
@lmb4321
Thx bro, let's go over 15 yds ![]()
![]()
@brn2loslive2win
There are some here on Philly tonight main reason is Keenum and possibly revenge factor so not all Bears love in here. ![]()
Media outlets im sure will be picking predominantly Eagles
@lmb4321
Thx bro, let's go over 15 yds ![]()
![]()
@brn2loslive2win
There are some here on Philly tonight main reason is Keenum and possibly revenge factor so not all Bears love in here. ![]()
Media outlets im sure will be picking predominantly Eagles
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,644
- Monday 09/28/2026 810
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,261
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,173
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,996
- PART DEUX 244
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,632
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,551
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,361
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
