• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    Lawton's Projections

    «First Previous 91011 ... 151617 Next Last»
    Lawton1
    Lar1212
    Indigo999
    LEGUERRIER
    captainfyr
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 59138
    Posts: 408
    «First Previous 91011 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2017 - 3:41 PM ET #201

    November 1

    Chicago Over 5.5 (-120)

    New Jersey +110

    San Jose -135

    1 unit each


    Sorry but I didn't see a friend request, didn't know where to look.  Just ask me here..
    Reply
    November 1

    Chicago Over 5.5 (-120)

    New Jersey +110

    San Jose -135

    1 unit each


    Sorry but I didn't see a friend request, didn't know where to look.  Just ask me here..
     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2017 - 5:41 PM ET #202

    I assume you are using some kind of likelihood estimator (e.g. logit/probit) and/or confidence interval to drive your probabilities. 

    If so, I'm surprised you are achieving vastly different records among the different sports. Any rationale why that might be?
    Reply
    I assume you are using some kind of likelihood estimator (e.g. logit/probit) and/or confidence interval to drive your probabilities. 

    If so, I'm surprised you are achieving vastly different records among the different sports. Any rationale why that might be?
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2017 - 6:29 PM ET #203

    In this biz since Aug 1986
    Been working with models and programming since 2009.

    I use a unique set of Power Ratings for each individual sport for my models, relying heavily on these for Money lines.. I have something very different for Totals.. 

    Just recently I added probability and advanced forecasting to the equation...

    I can't tell you why the NHL and NFL are killing it, nor can I tell you why the NBA is stinking it up right now.  But I can tell you that all will regress back to the MEAN, remember that.. 

    I do expect a big upturn for the NBA, my data for this season is small right now... I will tell you this, my CBB totals are usually very good but it may take me to mid December to get there.. 

    My business model...
    8 betting days per week
    57.14% Winners
    (-112) avg juice at most
    Plays limited to around 3, most of the time..

    I'll be around for a while, follow along if you wish.. Fire away with any questions that you may have..
    Reply
    In this biz since Aug 1986
    Been working with models and programming since 2009.

    I use a unique set of Power Ratings for each individual sport for my models, relying heavily on these for Money lines.. I have something very different for Totals.. 

    Just recently I added probability and advanced forecasting to the equation...

    I can't tell you why the NHL and NFL are killing it, nor can I tell you why the NBA is stinking it up right now.  But I can tell you that all will regress back to the MEAN, remember that.. 

    I do expect a big upturn for the NBA, my data for this season is small right now... I will tell you this, my CBB totals are usually very good but it may take me to mid December to get there.. 

    My business model...
    8 betting days per week
    57.14% Winners
    (-112) avg juice at most
    Plays limited to around 3, most of the time..

    I'll be around for a while, follow along if you wish.. Fire away with any questions that you may have..
     
    Indigo999
    Indigo999
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 6632
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2017 - 6:46 PM ET #204

    Good fortune Lawton....nice record you have.
    Reply
    Good fortune Lawton....nice record you have.
     
    LEGUERRIER
    LEGUERRIER
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 387
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2017 - 10:46 PM ET #205

    i really liked reading your thread, 
    I find some similarities in our systems. 
    we don`t cap games 
    we use numbers and numbers only
    we both understand regression to the means
    It took me a bit of time to realise how important regression  actually is. 
    It is now is a vital part of my models,, i use color coded numbers to highlight the extreme numbers.. Too high....too low   =  reverse
    I also use regression on the performance of my models... Very good results so far.

    I`m still a rookie sports gambler, but i am a long time numbers guy.

    Keep on rolling, 
    Reply
    i really liked reading your thread, 
    I find some similarities in our systems. 
    we don`t cap games 
    we use numbers and numbers only
    we both understand regression to the means
    It took me a bit of time to realise how important regression  actually is. 
    It is now is a vital part of my models,, i use color coded numbers to highlight the extreme numbers.. Too high....too low   =  reverse
    I also use regression on the performance of my models... Very good results so far.

    I`m still a rookie sports gambler, but i am a long time numbers guy.

    Keep on rolling, 
     
    captainfyr
    captainfyr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 335
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2017 - 11:25 PM ET #206

    Your doing well. Keep it. Thank you for sharing.
    Reply
    Your doing well. Keep it. Thank you for sharing.
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2017 - 7:43 AM ET #207

    Probability System
    66-44 (+20.10 units)
    60.00% Winners
    (-105) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 30-14 (+15.50 units)
    NFL: 12-6 (+5.80 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    CFB: 11-10 (0.00 units)
    NBA: 4-8 (-5.30 units)

    November 2

    Winnipeg -110

    Colorado +100

    Jets Under 42.5 (NFL)

    1 unit each


    Check back this afternoon for any additions

    Probability (the likelihood of an outcome occurring)



    Reply
    Probability System
    66-44 (+20.10 units)
    60.00% Winners
    (-105) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 30-14 (+15.50 units)
    NFL: 12-6 (+5.80 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    CFB: 11-10 (0.00 units)
    NBA: 4-8 (-5.30 units)

    November 2

    Winnipeg -110

    Colorado +100

    Jets Under 42.5 (NFL)

    1 unit each


    Check back this afternoon for any additions

    Probability (the likelihood of an outcome occurring)



     
    dcgmt
    dcgmt
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 46247
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2017 - 8:45 AM ET #208

    GL Lawton    THANKS
    Reply
    GL Lawton    THANKS
     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2017 - 11:55 AM ET #209

    Like em all. Might add BUFF -3 too. 
    Reply
    Like em all. Might add BUFF -3 too. 
     
    Jason316
    Jason316
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 5131
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2017 - 12:46 PM ET #210

    Thanks for the 2k last nite. After it looked like the total wouldn’t hit I checked ur picks ... hammered the last 2 games. Mind u I already liked the devils.

     

    Probably not wise to go head to head with u but I like stars even though every thing points to a jets win. I just believe stars go on a streak....

    Reply

    Thanks for the 2k last nite. After it looked like the total wouldn’t hit I checked ur picks ... hammered the last 2 games. Mind u I already liked the devils.

     

    Probably not wise to go head to head with u but I like stars even though every thing points to a jets win. I just believe stars go on a streak....

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2017 - 1:50 PM ET #211

    Thanks guys, follow or fade em.. 

    I do not handicap (except for extreme weather conditions or injuries), I have zero opinions on any play that I post.. I watch a little college football on weekends but not much else... I do keep up with things, as they play out.. 

    I trust my models (numbers) and absolutely nothing else... What I have is a very unique way of doing this... It comes down to,,,, there are many things (stats) that are useless and then there are a few that you need to use, that should make you rich... I've said enough..

    My best wishes to each of you..
    Reply
    Thanks guys, follow or fade em.. 

    I do not handicap (except for extreme weather conditions or injuries), I have zero opinions on any play that I post.. I watch a little college football on weekends but not much else... I do keep up with things, as they play out.. 

    I trust my models (numbers) and absolutely nothing else... What I have is a very unique way of doing this... It comes down to,,,, there are many things (stats) that are useless and then there are a few that you need to use, that should make you rich... I've said enough..

    My best wishes to each of you..
     
    newcomer
    newcomer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2017 - 1:38 AM ET #212

    I parlayed the hockey picks.  I just wanna say thank you!!!!
    Reply
    I parlayed the hockey picks.  I just wanna say thank you!!!!
     
    newcomer
    newcomer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2017 - 1:50 AM ET #213

    please respond to this.I normally bet heavy on your overs in hockey games.But that over in the blackhawks game cost me alot. Not trying to complain. I'll take good with the bad. Thanks for everything!
    Reply
    please respond to this.I normally bet heavy on your overs in hockey games.But that over in the blackhawks game cost me alot. Not trying to complain. I'll take good with the bad. Thanks for everything!
     
    Eprince
    Eprince
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 4070
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2017 - 5:35 AM ET #214

    Respond? Wtf u want him to say? Pfftt, some people on here... 
    Reply
    Respond? Wtf u want him to say? Pfftt, some people on here... 
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2017 - 7:56 AM ET #215

    Probability System
    68-45 (+21.00 units)
    60.12% Winners
    (-105) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 32-14 (+17.50 units)
    NFL: 12-7 (+4.70 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    CFB: 11-10 (0.00 units)
    NBA: 4-8 (-5.30 units)

    Nov 3

    Anaheim -110

    Utah Under 195

    Florida Atlantic Over 67

    1 unit each


    My response to the poster above.... I advise flat betting all my plays, I play 2.5% of BR on each... Success for me, with this system is a win percentage of 57.14% or better, against an average line of no higher than (-112) over a very large number of plays.. Recalculate your wager amount every new quarter (3 months), simple as that... 
    Reply
    Probability System
    68-45 (+21.00 units)
    60.12% Winners
    (-105) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 32-14 (+17.50 units)
    NFL: 12-7 (+4.70 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    CFB: 11-10 (0.00 units)
    NBA: 4-8 (-5.30 units)

    Nov 3

    Anaheim -110

    Utah Under 195

    Florida Atlantic Over 67

    1 unit each


    My response to the poster above.... I advise flat betting all my plays, I play 2.5% of BR on each... Success for me, with this system is a win percentage of 57.14% or better, against an average line of no higher than (-112) over a very large number of plays.. Recalculate your wager amount every new quarter (3 months), simple as that... 
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2017 - 8:45 AM ET #216

    peace_5

    Reply

    peace_5

     
    newcomer
    newcomer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2017 - 2:12 PM ET #217

    Reply
     
    karkeith
    karkeith
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1488
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2017 - 2:24 PM ET #218

    Keep up the good work. 
    Reply
    Keep up the good work. 
     
    Philly013
    Philly013
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2017 - 2:30 PM ET #219

    i see that the fl atl dropped to 63.5
    Reply
    i see that the fl atl dropped to 63.5
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2017 - 3:05 PM ET #220

    Thanks guys

    Yeah I noticed that FAU total dropped.. Nothing I can do about that. Hopefully the Over still cashes.... After a shaky start in the CFB, we are running at 7-1 over the last 8..


    Reply
    Thanks guys

    Yeah I noticed that FAU total dropped.. Nothing I can do about that. Hopefully the Over still cashes.... After a shaky start in the CFB, we are running at 7-1 over the last 8..


     
    captainfyr
    captainfyr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 335
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2017 - 4:53 PM ET #221

    I hate it when I come up opposite you. Makes have to double check what I was doing. Keep up the good work. Thank you for posting.
    Reply
    I hate it when I come up opposite you. Makes have to double check what I was doing. Keep up the good work. Thank you for posting.
     
    smartass
    smartass
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 500
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2017 - 11:37 PM ET #222

    better luck tomorrow
    Reply
    better luck tomorrow
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2017 - 6:36 AM ET #223

    Yep, tough night.. The NBA is killing the win % right now.. 
    Reply
    Yep, tough night.. The NBA is killing the win % right now.. 
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2017 - 7:06 AM ET #224

    Probability System
    68-48 (+17.70 units)
    58.62% Winners
    (-105) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 32-15 (+16.40 units)
    NFL: 12-7 (+4.70 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    CFB: 11-11 (-1.10 units)
    NBA: 4-9 (-6.40 units)

    116 plays in the books
    Overall win %%% is in line
    The average juice is looking great
    The play volume is right in line

    But by breaking down the individual sports by record, you can really see what's going on.. 

    Back with Saturdays first card... 


    Reply
    Probability System
    68-48 (+17.70 units)
    58.62% Winners
    (-105) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 32-15 (+16.40 units)
    NFL: 12-7 (+4.70 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    CFB: 11-11 (-1.10 units)
    NBA: 4-9 (-6.40 units)

    116 plays in the books
    Overall win %%% is in line
    The average juice is looking great
    The play volume is right in line

    But by breaking down the individual sports by record, you can really see what's going on.. 

    Back with Saturdays first card... 


     
     
    kindfolks
    kindfolks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2017 - 7:14 AM ET #225

    Thanks so much for sharing your work. Have a relaxing Saturday.
    Reply
    Thanks so much for sharing your work. Have a relaxing Saturday.
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 91011 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,709
    • Monday 09/28/2026 812
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
    • PART DEUX 271
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,283
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,456
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,674
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,419

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.