Lawton's Projections
My goal has been for some time now to create a Super System that can hit 57.14% winners, against an average -110 line, over a very long time period. I will use Totals and Moneylines almost exclusively to do this.
Won't playing ML not be equal to -110 in the long run though?
My goal has been for some time now to create a Super System that can hit 57.14% winners, against an average -110 line, over a very long time period. I will use Totals and Moneylines almost exclusively to do this.
Won't playing ML not be equal to -110 in the long run though?
Mad I didn't trust you on the Chargers. Debating the Pelicans now.
Picking and choosing in a system like this is tough, my opinion, as it's generally gonna run two of three winners, or slightly less...thus you really need to be all in, or all out.
Not saying I play every pick exactly as laid out (played points on the Pelicans last night, not ML, for example), but I think playing all the games as suggested is the better/best bet. Maybe take the average bet down a tad, if you're concerned about managing the bank roll.
Mad I didn't trust you on the Chargers. Debating the Pelicans now.
Picking and choosing in a system like this is tough, my opinion, as it's generally gonna run two of three winners, or slightly less...thus you really need to be all in, or all out.
Not saying I play every pick exactly as laid out (played points on the Pelicans last night, not ML, for example), but I think playing all the games as suggested is the better/best bet. Maybe take the average bet down a tad, if you're concerned about managing the bank roll.
Can you clarify NBA or NFL if you don't mind.
Astros = MLB
Charlotte and Detroit = NBA
Lawton puts out *daily* picks, if I'm not mistaken. No NFL on Wednesday nights.
Oddly enough, my book isn't showing ML for NBA games...Strange...May need to play points, which is fine, I suppose, since each is favorite.
Can you clarify NBA or NFL if you don't mind.
Astros = MLB
Charlotte and Detroit = NBA
Lawton puts out *daily* picks, if I'm not mistaken. No NFL on Wednesday nights.
Oddly enough, my book isn't showing ML for NBA games...Strange...May need to play points, which is fine, I suppose, since each is favorite.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,704
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- PART DEUX 269
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,281
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,438
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,388
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
