• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    Lawton's Projections

    «First Previous 456 ... 151617 Next Last»
    captainfyr
    Lar1212
    Lawton1
    Blackhawks08
    3DTV
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 59138
    Posts: 408
    «First Previous 456 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    captainfyr
    captainfyr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 335
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2017 - 3:16 PM ET #76

    Keep up the good work. Good luck today.
    Reply
    Keep up the good work. Good luck today.
     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2017 - 6:47 PM ET #77

    On all three with you tonight. Let's get it. 

    Reply

    On all three with you tonight. Let's get it. 

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 7:25 AM ET #78

    Probability System
    39-26 (+12.15 units)
    60.00% Winners
    1 unit each

    NHL: 17-6 (+11.20 units)
    NFL: 9-4 (+4.85 units)
    MLB: 8-5 (+3.20 units)
    NBA: 1-2 (-1.20 units)
    CFB: 4-9 (-5.90 units)

    Pro Sports (35-17)

    Check back soon for Saturdays first card.
    Reply
    Probability System
    39-26 (+12.15 units)
    60.00% Winners
    1 unit each

    NHL: 17-6 (+11.20 units)
    NFL: 9-4 (+4.85 units)
    MLB: 8-5 (+3.20 units)
    NBA: 1-2 (-1.20 units)
    CFB: 4-9 (-5.90 units)

    Pro Sports (35-17)

    Check back soon for Saturdays first card.
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 9:07 AM ET #79

    October 21

    Philadelphia -120 NHL

    Maryland Over 50.5
    Syracuse +17.5

    1 unit each

    A second card will be posted later today.


    Reply
    October 21

    Philadelphia -120 NHL

    Maryland Over 50.5
    Syracuse +17.5

    1 unit each

    A second card will be posted later today.


     
    Blackhawks08
    Blackhawks08
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 383
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 9:13 AM ET #80

    Like the phi play. Good luck
    Reply
    Like the phi play. Good luck
     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 12:32 PM ET #81

    Tailing you on NHL. Great run, buddy.

    Reply

    Tailing you on NHL. Great run, buddy.

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 4:28 PM ET #82

    Probability System
    41-26 (+14.15 units)
    61.19% Winners
    1 unit each

    NHL: 18-6 (+12.20 units)
    NFL: 9-4 (+4.85 units)
    MLB: 8-5 (+3.20 units)
    NBA: 1-2 (-1.20 units)
    CFB: 5-9 (-4.90 units)

    Pro Sports (36-17)

    Pending
    Syracuse +17.5

    Saturday night

    Bruins Over 5.5 (-120)
    Blues (-130)

    Tulane Over 54 

    1 unit each

    Probability (the likelihood an event will occur)
    Reply
    Probability System
    41-26 (+14.15 units)
    61.19% Winners
    1 unit each

    NHL: 18-6 (+12.20 units)
    NFL: 9-4 (+4.85 units)
    MLB: 8-5 (+3.20 units)
    NBA: 1-2 (-1.20 units)
    CFB: 5-9 (-4.90 units)

    Pro Sports (36-17)

    Pending
    Syracuse +17.5

    Saturday night

    Bruins Over 5.5 (-120)
    Blues (-130)

    Tulane Over 54 

    1 unit each

    Probability (the likelihood an event will occur)
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 5:13 PM ET #83

    Grateful for what you are doing, thank you for sharing.

    Curious why NFL picks do not come out till Sunday. Does your model require every bit of info? Would you mind sharing what makes a pick a bet? I assume it is a percentage thing. How does percentage of outcome work with juiced lines too?
    Reply
    Grateful for what you are doing, thank you for sharing.

    Curious why NFL picks do not come out till Sunday. Does your model require every bit of info? Would you mind sharing what makes a pick a bet? I assume it is a percentage thing. How does percentage of outcome work with juiced lines too?
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 5:28 PM ET #84

    Thanks

    My best answer for the NFL picks, I simply take 1 day at a time.. I've been in this biz since Aug 1986, almost daily... It can be overwhelming if you let it... 

    I have different models for different sports (of course), I also have something for totals.. I am by no means using 1 model... But over the past few weeks, I have identified a way to use probability and advanced forecasting with the models... I'm trying to release only the Top plays... If I tried to write everything, I'd be here a while... Just know this, if I release a play, I think it will win... Also I'm not comfortable with a lot of plays pending, that statement comes from over 30yrs doing this daily...

    Good luck and feel free to follow, I'll be here a while... 
    Reply
    Thanks

    My best answer for the NFL picks, I simply take 1 day at a time.. I've been in this biz since Aug 1986, almost daily... It can be overwhelming if you let it... 

    I have different models for different sports (of course), I also have something for totals.. I am by no means using 1 model... But over the past few weeks, I have identified a way to use probability and advanced forecasting with the models... I'm trying to release only the Top plays... If I tried to write everything, I'd be here a while... Just know this, if I release a play, I think it will win... Also I'm not comfortable with a lot of plays pending, that statement comes from over 30yrs doing this daily...

    Good luck and feel free to follow, I'll be here a while... 
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 5:46 PM ET #85

    I'm a numbers guy and statistics nut. I value power ratings very high but only my own set... I really don't value anyone's opinion on a game, not even mine, don't take that as arrogant... I don't believe it gut feelings or the due factor... I do almost no handicapping, except for injuries or weather... I watch few games, don't need to... I keep up with scores constantly... My work is updated daily... Sorry for rambling, just letting you know where I'm coming from... For me its all about building a better model and trusting it completely and now mixing in probability of an outcome to create a super system.. Guess its time to glance at the nfl, my work for today is finished..
    Reply
    I'm a numbers guy and statistics nut. I value power ratings very high but only my own set... I really don't value anyone's opinion on a game, not even mine, don't take that as arrogant... I don't believe it gut feelings or the due factor... I do almost no handicapping, except for injuries or weather... I watch few games, don't need to... I keep up with scores constantly... My work is updated daily... Sorry for rambling, just letting you know where I'm coming from... For me its all about building a better model and trusting it completely and now mixing in probability of an outcome to create a super system.. Guess its time to glance at the nfl, my work for today is finished..
     
    JamieR44
    JamieR44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 652
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 6:52 PM ET #86

    System has been solid in NHL...Like the Blues pick tonight...Almost want to pull the trigger on the GL...It's about time Vegas started their regression.

    Thanks for all the work thus far.

    JR
    Reply
    System has been solid in NHL...Like the Blues pick tonight...Almost want to pull the trigger on the GL...It's about time Vegas started their regression.

    Thanks for all the work thus far.

    JR
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 6:56 PM ET #87

    Thanks for the response. I'm tailing 100%

    Reply

    Thanks for the response. I'm tailing 100%

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 7:01 PM ET #88

    No problem guys, I wanted to say follow the CFB today, no way it was going to stay at 4-9... 
    Reply
    No problem guys, I wanted to say follow the CFB today, no way it was going to stay at 4-9... 
     
    GuillaumeT
    GuillaumeT
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 8:04 PM ET #89

    Thank you so much for the work you've been doing !

    I'm already down with CBJ but will definately take Blues as well

    Good luck guys clover

    Reply

    Thank you so much for the work you've been doing !

    I'm already down with CBJ but will definately take Blues as well

    Good luck guys clover

     
    GuillaumeT
    GuillaumeT
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 8:10 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    Blues (-130)
     

    I'm new to this forum can someone explain me what does that number (-130) mean ? 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    Blues (-130)
     

    I'm new to this forum can someone explain me what does that number (-130) mean ? 

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2017 - 8:43 PM ET #91

    There you go boys, Bruins Over cashing... 
    Reply
    There you go boys, Bruins Over cashing... 
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2017 - 8:11 AM ET #92

    Probability System
    44-27 (+16.85 units)
    61.97% Winners
    1 unit each

    NHL: 19-7 (+11.90 units)
    NFL: 9-4 (+4.85 units)
    MLB: 8-5 (+3.20 units)
    NBA: 1-2 (-1.20 units)
    CFB: 7-9 (-2.90 units)

    Back with Sundays card soon


    Reply
    Probability System
    44-27 (+16.85 units)
    61.97% Winners
    1 unit each

    NHL: 19-7 (+11.90 units)
    NFL: 9-4 (+4.85 units)
    MLB: 8-5 (+3.20 units)
    NBA: 1-2 (-1.20 units)
    CFB: 7-9 (-2.90 units)

    Back with Sundays card soon


     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2017 - 9:17 AM ET #93

    October 22

    Rams Over 46

    Chargers (+115)

    NO Pelicans (-160)

    1 unit each

    Probability (the likelihood an event will occur)
    Reply
    October 22

    Rams Over 46

    Chargers (+115)

    NO Pelicans (-160)

    1 unit each

    Probability (the likelihood an event will occur)
     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2017 - 10:08 AM ET #94

    Love the over. I'll be on it for sure now.

    Hate the Chargers. Might lay off DEN now.

    Lots of juice on NO instead of laying a three-pointer. Might pass or just lay the chalk. 

    clover

    Reply

    Love the over. I'll be on it for sure now.

    Hate the Chargers. Might lay off DEN now.

    Lots of juice on NO instead of laying a three-pointer. Might pass or just lay the chalk. 

    clover

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2017 - 10:14 AM ET #95

    Good luck

    I have the Rams (today) Over 46, 65.10% of the time.

    I have the Chargers winning this game today 60.40% of the time and I'm getting +115 with them.. 

    As for NO (-160), this play goes back to my original setup to start the season and is highly based on my ratings... I could have laid -3.5 (-110) but I got an even bet for .50 more cents.. Can't buy 3.5 pts for 50 cents... I have NO winning this game 66.80% of the time...

    Good luck to all
    Reply
    Good luck

    I have the Rams (today) Over 46, 65.10% of the time.

    I have the Chargers winning this game today 60.40% of the time and I'm getting +115 with them.. 

    As for NO (-160), this play goes back to my original setup to start the season and is highly based on my ratings... I could have laid -3.5 (-110) but I got an even bet for .50 more cents.. Can't buy 3.5 pts for 50 cents... I have NO winning this game 66.80% of the time...

    Good luck to all
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2017 - 10:30 AM ET #96

    My goal has been for some time now to create a Super System that can hit 57.14% winners, against an average -110 line, over a very long time period. I will use Totals and Moneylines almost exclusively to do this. 
    Reply
    My goal has been for some time now to create a Super System that can hit 57.14% winners, against an average -110 line, over a very long time period. I will use Totals and Moneylines almost exclusively to do this. 
     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2017 - 11:06 AM ET #97

    That's what I figured. Thanks for the feedback!
    Reply
    That's what I figured. Thanks for the feedback!
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2017 - 11:07 AM ET #98

    Curious how I should go about getting these when my lines are different? I got -175 on NO. And -110 for chargers.

    Reply

    Curious how I should go about getting these when my lines are different? I got -175 on NO. And -110 for chargers.

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2017 - 11:11 AM ET #99

    I've played with a couple local books, in the south for many years.. I have a good line on Chargers, you have a bad line on Pelicans.. I'm seeing -165 most everywhere... I'm just posting what I have, I'd play them and not squibble over small differences. Some times, I have the worst of it.. 
    Reply
    I've played with a couple local books, in the south for many years.. I have a good line on Chargers, you have a bad line on Pelicans.. I'm seeing -165 most everywhere... I'm just posting what I have, I'd play them and not squibble over small differences. Some times, I have the worst of it.. 
     
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2017 - 11:33 AM ET #100

    Thx for the quick response

    Reply

    Thx for the quick response

    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 456 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,704
    • Monday 09/28/2026 812
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
    • PART DEUX 269
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,281
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,437
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,388

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.