Lawton's Projections
Posted:
#278
Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:
Nov 8Tampa Bay +110Orlando Under 217Eastern Michigan Over 511 unit each
Nov 8Tampa Bay +110Orlando Under 217Eastern Michigan Over 511 unit each
Magic game drops to 213.... thoughts?
Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:
Nov 8Tampa Bay +110Orlando Under 217Eastern Michigan Over 511 unit each
Nov 8Tampa Bay +110Orlando Under 217Eastern Michigan Over 511 unit each
Magic game drops to 213.... thoughts?
Posted:
#279
Sorry, late responding to this. Looks like it stayed Under the 213... NBA continues its climb back to the Mean... 57.14% is what I use as the Mean and for those of you, who really know about this biz, that is a fantastic MEAN...
Sorry, late responding to this. Looks like it stayed Under the 213... NBA continues its climb back to the Mean... 57.14% is what I use as the Mean and for those of you, who really know about this biz, that is a fantastic MEAN...
Posted:
#281
Probability System
83-60 (+18.15 units)
58.04% Winners
(-108) average juice
1 unit each
NHL: 37-21 (+14.35 units)
NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
CFB: 15-13 (+0.80 units)
NBA: 10-11 (-2.60 units)
Back later with plays for Thursday Nov 9
Probability System
83-60 (+18.15 units)
58.04% Winners
(-108) average juice
1 unit each
NHL: 37-21 (+14.35 units)
NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
CFB: 15-13 (+0.80 units)
NBA: 10-11 (-2.60 units)
Back later with plays for Thursday Nov 9
Posted:
#282
I don't play many futures but occasionally I'll roll with one.. FWIW and off the record, I just played Mich St (7:1) to win CBB national championship...
I don't play many futures but occasionally I'll roll with one.. FWIW and off the record, I just played Mich St (7:1) to win CBB national championship...
Posted:
#287
Probability System
85-61 (+19.15 units)
58.22% Winners
(-108) average juice
1 unit each
NHL: 38-22 (+14.35 units)
NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
CFB: 15-13 (+0.80 units)
NBA: 11-11 (-1.60 units)
CBB: 0-0 (0.00 units)
Middling for me (with how I'm doing this) would never be an option..
Back soon with Fridays card
Probability System
85-61 (+19.15 units)
58.22% Winners
(-108) average juice
1 unit each
NHL: 38-22 (+14.35 units)
NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
CFB: 15-13 (+0.80 units)
NBA: 11-11 (-1.60 units)
CBB: 0-0 (0.00 units)
Middling for me (with how I'm doing this) would never be an option..
Back soon with Fridays card
Posted:
#289
Probability System
86-63 (+17.85 units)
57.72% Winners
(-108) average juice
1 unit each
NHL: 38-23 (+13.15 units)
NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
CFB: 15-13 (+0.80 units)
CBB: 1-0 (+1.00 units)
NBA: 11-12 (-2.70 units)
Nov 11 (release 1)
UCF Over 63.5 (CFB)
BC Over 52 (CFB)
So. Carolina -5.5 (CFB)
I will have an afternoon card and an evening card, check back later.
Probability System
86-63 (+17.85 units)
57.72% Winners
(-108) average juice
1 unit each
NHL: 38-23 (+13.15 units)
NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
CFB: 15-13 (+0.80 units)
CBB: 1-0 (+1.00 units)
NBA: 11-12 (-2.70 units)
Nov 11 (release 1)
UCF Over 63.5 (CFB)
BC Over 52 (CFB)
So. Carolina -5.5 (CFB)
I will have an afternoon card and an evening card, check back later.
Posted:
#290
I usually can tell where the record will go, from past results.
First 100 plays
60-40
Next 49 plays
26-23
I anticipate a record of
31-20 over the next 51 plays, to complete the 200 plays
This would leave me at 117-83 over the first 200 plays... I highly anticipate the record to be within 2 games of this, either way..
Keep this in mind, if your following or fading..
I usually can tell where the record will go, from past results.
First 100 plays
60-40
Next 49 plays
26-23
I anticipate a record of
31-20 over the next 51 plays, to complete the 200 plays
This would leave me at 117-83 over the first 200 plays... I highly anticipate the record to be within 2 games of this, either way..
Keep this in mind, if your following or fading..
Posted:
#291
Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:
UCF Over 63.5 (CFB)
BC Over 52 (CFB)
So. Carolina -5.5 (CFB)
I will have an afternoon card and an evening card, check back later.
Three "nooners." Let's ride.
Thanks, Lawton.
Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:
UCF Over 63.5 (CFB)
BC Over 52 (CFB)
So. Carolina -5.5 (CFB)
I will have an afternoon card and an evening card, check back later.
Three "nooners." Let's ride.
Thanks, Lawton.
Posted:
#292
Pending Nov 11
Central Florida Over 63.5
Boston College Over 52
So. Carolina -5.5
Adding Nov 11
Florida Atlantic -4.5 (CFB)
Wisconsin Over 44 (CFB)
Bradley Under 143 (CBB)
1 unit each
There will be a night card released later today
Pending Nov 11
Central Florida Over 63.5
Boston College Over 52
So. Carolina -5.5
Adding Nov 11
Florida Atlantic -4.5 (CFB)
Wisconsin Over 44 (CFB)
Bradley Under 143 (CBB)
1 unit each
There will be a night card released later today
Posted:
#296
Quote Originally Posted by 3DTV:
Another middle opportunity with Bradley. 0-2 So far. Seeing 75 for 2nd with total at 47 after 1 half.
3D...see No. 288, above...or, consider your winning percentage.
Jus' sayin'.
Quote Originally Posted by 3DTV:
Another middle opportunity with Bradley. 0-2 So far. Seeing 75 for 2nd with total at 47 after 1 half.
3D...see No. 288, above...or, consider your winning percentage.
Jus' sayin'.
Posted:
#297
Quote Originally Posted by JamieR44:
QUOTE Originally Posted by 3DTV: Another middle opportunity with Bradley. 0-2 So far. Seeing 75 for 2nd with total at 47 after 1 half. 3D...see No. 288, above...or, consider your winning percentage.Jus' sayin'.
I disagree with 288 as you are locking in a for sure win with 1 of the bets with a shot at winning both. Doesn't sound like gambling.
QUOTE Originally Posted by 3DTV: Another middle opportunity with Bradley. 0-2 So far. Seeing 75 for 2nd with total at 47 after 1 half. 3D...see No. 288, above...or, consider your winning percentage.Jus' sayin'.
Quote Originally Posted by JamieR44:
QUOTE Originally Posted by 3DTV: Another middle opportunity with Bradley. 0-2 So far. Seeing 75 for 2nd with total at 47 after 1 half. 3D...see No. 288, above...or, consider your winning percentage.Jus' sayin'.
I disagree with 288 as you are locking in a for sure win with 1 of the bets with a shot at winning both. Doesn't sound like gambling.QUOTE Originally Posted by 3DTV: Another middle opportunity with Bradley. 0-2 So far. Seeing 75 for 2nd with total at 47 after 1 half. 3D...see No. 288, above...or, consider your winning percentage.Jus' sayin'.
Posted:
#299
Probability System
89-64 (+19.75 units)
58.17% Winners
(-108) avg juice
1 unit each
NHL: 38-23 (+13.15 units)
NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
CFB: 17-14 (+1.70 units)
CBB: 2-0 (+2.00 units)
NBA: 11-12 (-2.70 units)
Pending Nov 11
Wisconsin Over 44
Florida Atl -4.5
Adding Nov 11
Philadelphia (-130) NHL
Milwaukee Under 217 (NBA)
TCU +6.5 (CFB)
1 unit each
Running 3-1 so far on Saturday... These were the early finals today.. College BB will be light for a while, I'm running on my preseason setups...
Probability System
89-64 (+19.75 units)
58.17% Winners
(-108) avg juice
1 unit each
NHL: 38-23 (+13.15 units)
NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
CFB: 17-14 (+1.70 units)
CBB: 2-0 (+2.00 units)
NBA: 11-12 (-2.70 units)
Pending Nov 11
Wisconsin Over 44
Florida Atl -4.5
Adding Nov 11
Philadelphia (-130) NHL
Milwaukee Under 217 (NBA)
TCU +6.5 (CFB)
1 unit each
Running 3-1 so far on Saturday... These were the early finals today.. College BB will be light for a while, I'm running on my preseason setups...
Posted:
#300
You guys know of a system that can hit a minimum of 57.14% Winners, against a (-110) line, over the long run.. If I can pull this off, I should have around 105 plays monthly, worth over 10 units of profit. Then it boils down to building the base wager and being able to get down the bets... I hope I'm well on my way to accomplishing this.
You guys know of a system that can hit a minimum of 57.14% Winners, against a (-110) line, over the long run.. If I can pull this off, I should have around 105 plays monthly, worth over 10 units of profit. Then it boils down to building the base wager and being able to get down the bets... I hope I'm well on my way to accomplishing this.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,692
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,279
- PART DEUX 268
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,434
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,670
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,584
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Sept. 28, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays*** 3,085
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
