• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    Lawton's Projections

    «First Previous 111213 ... 151617 Next Last»
    Lawton1
    jaybucko
    Lar1212
    3DTV
    JamieR44
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 59138
    Posts: 408
    «First Previous 111213 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2017 - 4:06 PM ET #251

    I just hate that I didn't get it sooner... I was late to the party... I have no idea if they win, my program likes it at around 63% tonight, so I'm playing it..
    Reply
    I just hate that I didn't get it sooner... I was late to the party... I have no idea if they win, my program likes it at around 63% tonight, so I'm playing it..
     
    jaybucko
    jaybucko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 4315
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2017 - 4:12 PM ET #252

    Was at +115 early this morning 
    Reply
    Was at +115 early this morning 
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2017 - 4:16 PM ET #253

    Yep, I know but I was unavailable earlier...

    I don't want to jinx myself but I have always had a very good model for CBB totals and it starts this week... Check the thread, if your interested..
    Reply
    Yep, I know but I was unavailable earlier...

    I don't want to jinx myself but I have always had a very good model for CBB totals and it starts this week... Check the thread, if your interested..
     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2017 - 9:30 PM ET #254

    Over 6. 
    Reply
    Over 6. 
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2017 - 10:13 PM ET #255

    Chance to middle PHX. Any takers?

    Over in 2nd half is 119.5
    Reply
    Chance to middle PHX. Any takers?

    Over in 2nd half is 119.5
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2017 - 10:16 PM ET #256

    I took over 120 for 50. Getting greedy but why not right? 
    Reply
    I took over 120 for 50. Getting greedy but why not right? 
     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2017 - 10:16 PM ET #257

    Canucks -1.  
    Reply
    Canucks -1.  
     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2017 - 10:17 PM ET #258

    Great middle opportunity. GL
    Reply
    Great middle opportunity. GL
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2017 - 7:49 AM ET #259

    Probability System
    78-56 (+17.70 units)
    58.21% Winners
    (-107) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 36-18 (+16.80 units)
    NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    CFB: 14-13 (-0.20 units)
    NBA: 7-10 (-4.50 units)

    Nov 7

    Islanders (-125)

    Florida Over 5.5 (-120)

    New Jersey Over 5.5 (-110)

    Indiana Under 218

    Toronto Over 200.5

    Denver Under 233

    1 unit each

    Probability (the likelihood of an outcome occurring)
    Reply
    Probability System
    78-56 (+17.70 units)
    58.21% Winners
    (-107) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 36-18 (+16.80 units)
    NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    CFB: 14-13 (-0.20 units)
    NBA: 7-10 (-4.50 units)

    Nov 7

    Islanders (-125)

    Florida Over 5.5 (-120)

    New Jersey Over 5.5 (-110)

    Indiana Under 218

    Toronto Over 200.5

    Denver Under 233

    1 unit each

    Probability (the likelihood of an outcome occurring)
     
    JamieR44
    JamieR44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 652
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2017 - 8:20 AM ET #260

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    Probability System
    78-56 (+17.70 units)
    58.21% Winners
    (-107) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 36-18 (+16.80 units)
    NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    CFB: 14-13 (-0.20 units)
    NBA: 7-10 (-4.50 units)

    Nov 7

    Islanders (-125)

    Florida Over 5.5 (-120)

    New Jersey Over 5.5 (-110)

    Indiana Under 218

    Toronto Over 200.5

    Denver Under 233

    1 unit each

    Probability (the likelihood of an outcome occurring)


    The probability machine is cranked up this morning!

    Looking forward to come CBB.

    Thanks, Lawton, for all.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    Probability System
    78-56 (+17.70 units)
    58.21% Winners
    (-107) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 36-18 (+16.80 units)
    NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    CFB: 14-13 (-0.20 units)
    NBA: 7-10 (-4.50 units)

    Nov 7

    Islanders (-125)

    Florida Over 5.5 (-120)

    New Jersey Over 5.5 (-110)

    Indiana Under 218

    Toronto Over 200.5

    Denver Under 233

    1 unit each

    Probability (the likelihood of an outcome occurring)


    The probability machine is cranked up this morning!

    Looking forward to come CBB.

    Thanks, Lawton, for all.
     
    karkeith
    karkeith
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1488
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2017 - 9:49 AM ET #261

    Thank you sir.
    Reply
    Thank you sir.
     
    jaybucko
    jaybucko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 4315
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2017 - 11:51 AM ET #262

    GL today Lawton. That NHL record is something to be proud of. Keep killing it.
    Reply
    GL today Lawton. That NHL record is something to be proud of. Keep killing it.
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2017 - 2:48 PM ET #263

    Thanks guys

    I really don't like to have 6 plays pending but if I were to have eliminated any today, I would have had to interject my opinion into the equation and I'm not going to do that.. I try to never have an opinion on any of my wagers... 
    Reply
    Thanks guys

    I really don't like to have 6 plays pending but if I were to have eliminated any today, I would have had to interject my opinion into the equation and I'm not going to do that.. I try to never have an opinion on any of my wagers... 
     
    cowboy101
    cowboy101
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 347
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2017 - 2:50 PM ET #264

    Hey Lawton,

    Sorry if I missed this but can you please verify where you will be placing your CBB totals. Will it be in this thread or over in the college BB forum. Thanks and good luck on your plays...


    Reply

    Hey Lawton,

    Sorry if I missed this but can you please verify where you will be placing your CBB totals. Will it be in this thread or over in the college BB forum. Thanks and good luck on your plays...


     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2017 - 2:55 PM ET #265

    All my plays will be in this thread... I hate running multiple threads.. Everything in one place...

    I'll be starting slowly with the CBB totals, I won't get heated up until Dec... I hope to have fixed the NBA problems, time will tell... Ideally I'll be playing nothing but Totals in basketball...
    Reply
    All my plays will be in this thread... I hate running multiple threads.. Everything in one place...

    I'll be starting slowly with the CBB totals, I won't get heated up until Dec... I hope to have fixed the NBA problems, time will tell... Ideally I'll be playing nothing but Totals in basketball...
     
    cowboy101
    cowboy101
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 347
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2017 - 3:10 PM ET #266

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    All my plays will be in this thread... I hate running multiple threads.. Everything in one place...

    I'll be starting slowly with the CBB totals, I won't get heated up until Dec... I hope to have fixed the NBA problems, time will tell... Ideally I'll be playing nothing but Totals in basketball...


    Thanks so much Lawton... Appreciate the reply!!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    All my plays will be in this thread... I hate running multiple threads.. Everything in one place...

    I'll be starting slowly with the CBB totals, I won't get heated up until Dec... I hope to have fixed the NBA problems, time will tell... Ideally I'll be playing nothing but Totals in basketball...


    Thanks so much Lawton... Appreciate the reply!!!!

     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2017 - 4:05 PM ET #267

    Joining you on the FLA/CAR OVER 5.5. 
    Reply
    Joining you on the FLA/CAR OVER 5.5. 
     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2017 - 4:27 PM ET #268

    I'm staying away from NBA. 
    Reply
    I'm staying away from NBA. 
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2017 - 6:24 PM ET #269

    If u believe in regression to the mean, you should be playing the NBA and avoiding the NHL.  
    Reply
    If u believe in regression to the mean, you should be playing the NBA and avoiding the NHL.  
     
    Viral72
    Viral72
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 1013
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2017 - 9:44 PM ET #270

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    If u believe in regression to the mean, you should be playing the NBA and avoiding the NHL.
    Yeaa  just got killed in the Islanders game. Next time..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    If u believe in regression to the mean, you should be playing the NBA and avoiding the NHL.
    Yeaa  just got killed in the Islanders game. Next time..

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2017 - 7:53 AM ET #271

    Probability System
    80-60 (+15.05 units)
    57.14% Winners
    (-108) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 36-21 (+13.25 units)
    NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    CFB: 14-13 (-0.20 units)
    NBA: 9-11 (-3.60 units)

    Overall the record sits at 80-60 (57.14% winners), exactly as I had projected... Unfortunately the nhl is still running high at over 63%.. The juice looks great at (-108) average.. 

    Back later with Wednesdays card..
    Reply
    Probability System
    80-60 (+15.05 units)
    57.14% Winners
    (-108) avg juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 36-21 (+13.25 units)
    NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    CFB: 14-13 (-0.20 units)
    NBA: 9-11 (-3.60 units)

    Overall the record sits at 80-60 (57.14% winners), exactly as I had projected... Unfortunately the nhl is still running high at over 63%.. The juice looks great at (-108) average.. 

    Back later with Wednesdays card..
     
    Lar1212
    Lar1212
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 12908
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2017 - 12:08 PM ET #272

    My bankroll is gone...or I would have. 
    Reply
    My bankroll is gone...or I would have. 
     
    Hues10
    Hues10
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2017
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2017 - 3:37 PM ET #273

    Last two nights NHL were killers.  I had Penguins big last night, but paid the juice.  Lawton1, your comment on NBA being more predictable than hockey.  Have you back tested this?  Thanks  
    Reply
    Last two nights NHL were killers.  I had Penguins big last night, but paid the juice.  Lawton1, your comment on NBA being more predictable than hockey.  Have you back tested this?  Thanks  
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2017 - 4:13 PM ET #274

    I said nothing about the NBA being more predictable... I was referring to my record for the NHL and NBA... My NHL was too high, my NBA was too low... I think both goes back to 57.14%... That is what I meant about both, regressing to the MEAN...
    Reply
    I said nothing about the NBA being more predictable... I was referring to my record for the NHL and NBA... My NHL was too high, my NBA was too low... I think both goes back to 57.14%... That is what I meant about both, regressing to the MEAN...
     
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2017 - 4:19 PM ET #275

    Nov 8

    Tampa Bay +110

    Orlando Under 217

    Eastern Michigan Over 51

    1 unit each


    Reply
    Nov 8

    Tampa Bay +110

    Orlando Under 217

    Eastern Michigan Over 51

    1 unit each


    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 111213 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,704
    • Monday 09/28/2026 812
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
    • PART DEUX 269
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,281
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,438
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,388

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.