• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    Lawton's Projections

    «First Previous 131415 ... 151617 Next Last»
    mtpjap690001
    camakazi69
    Lawton1
    Hues10
    3DTV
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 59138
    Posts: 408
    «First Previous 131415 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    mtpjap690001
    mtpjap690001
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 18
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2017 - 6:07 PM ET #301

    your looking solid L1
    Reply
    your looking solid L1
     
    camakazi69
    camakazi69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2017 - 6:07 PM ET #302

    I have FAITH in you LAWTON1..thanks for sharing your plays....I wish you nothing but the best of luck
    Reply
    I have FAITH in you LAWTON1..thanks for sharing your plays....I wish you nothing but the best of luck
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2017 - 6:18 PM ET #303

    Thanks guys, u should have just cashed Wisconsin Over 44, moving to 4-1 on the day... 
    Reply
    Thanks guys, u should have just cashed Wisconsin Over 44, moving to 4-1 on the day... 
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2017 - 6:51 PM ET #304

    Should be cashing the FAU -4.5, pushing to a 5-1 day... Three tonight..
    Reply
    Should be cashing the FAU -4.5, pushing to a 5-1 day... Three tonight..
     
    Hues10
    Hues10
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2017
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2017 - 8:50 PM ET #305

    Good job Lawton1.  Thanks. Go Flyers, who I hate.
    Reply
    Good job Lawton1.  Thanks. Go Flyers, who I hate.
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 1:08 AM ET #306

    Question can you calculate juice of wager? It has to be based on winners and losers no? 

    Reply

    Question can you calculate juice of wager? It has to be based on winners and losers no? 

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 9:11 AM ET #307

    Probability System
    92-66 (+20.35 units)
    58.23% Winners
    (-108) average juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 38-24 (+11.85 units)
    NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
    CFB: 19-15 (+2.60 units)
    CBB: 2-0 (+2.00 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    NBA: 12-12 (-1.70 units)

    Sunday November 12

    Jets (-120) NFL Money line

    There will be another release later today, check back to follow along.

    I don't understand the question above about juice, if I do not list the juice on each wager, assume its a standard (-110)

    I've used models with each sport for several years now, my win %%% always hovered around 55% (longterm) which was good but not good enough for me... I added Probability and Advanced Forecasting to the equation and started this thread.. Hopefully we are now going to raise the Longterm win %%% to 57.14%... Time will surely tell.

    Check back later for the full card for Sunday..
    Reply
    Probability System
    92-66 (+20.35 units)
    58.23% Winners
    (-108) average juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 38-24 (+11.85 units)
    NFL: 12-9 (+2.50 units)
    CFB: 19-15 (+2.60 units)
    CBB: 2-0 (+2.00 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    NBA: 12-12 (-1.70 units)

    Sunday November 12

    Jets (-120) NFL Money line

    There will be another release later today, check back to follow along.

    I don't understand the question above about juice, if I do not list the juice on each wager, assume its a standard (-110)

    I've used models with each sport for several years now, my win %%% always hovered around 55% (longterm) which was good but not good enough for me... I added Probability and Advanced Forecasting to the equation and started this thread.. Hopefully we are now going to raise the Longterm win %%% to 57.14%... Time will surely tell.

    Check back later for the full card for Sunday..
     
    MoabBuster
    MoabBuster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 8300
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 10:34 AM ET #308

    BOL Lawton!!

    an_cheers

    Reply

    BOL Lawton!!

    an_cheers

     
    Hockeyfan64
    Hockeyfan64
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 35
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 11:55 AM ET #309

    Good stuff!

    Do you do this full time or just as a hobby/side income
    Reply
    Good stuff!

    Do you do this full time or just as a hobby/side income
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 12:17 PM ET #310

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybucko:

    If you disagree why are you constantly in his thread begging for his plays to be released?

    I wasn't disagreeing with Lawton first off. Second, can one not disagree and still follow their bets? Third, begging? 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybucko:

    If you disagree why are you constantly in his thread begging for his plays to be released?

    I wasn't disagreeing with Lawton first off. Second, can one not disagree and still follow their bets? Third, begging? 

     

     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 12:23 PM ET #311

    What I was wondering is if calculating juice based on wager is correct when you only pay juice if you lose. For instance I bet a game -120 and another +100. Average juice -110. But if I win the +100 and lose the -120. My juice is -120. If I win both then there was no juice. I'm probably missing something. Not questioning you just enjoy math and think you might be in the same boat.

     

    As always thank you for sharing your picks I have been tailing since the beginning. Started at 10$ now at 100$. Happy there for now.

    Reply

    What I was wondering is if calculating juice based on wager is correct when you only pay juice if you lose. For instance I bet a game -120 and another +100. Average juice -110. But if I win the +100 and lose the -120. My juice is -120. If I win both then there was no juice. I'm probably missing something. Not questioning you just enjoy math and think you might be in the same boat.

     

    As always thank you for sharing your picks I have been tailing since the beginning. Started at 10$ now at 100$. Happy there for now.

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 12:45 PM ET #312

    I enjoy doing this as a side source of income. No need for me to do this full time. I am making quite a bit of money these days but I don't need it to pay the bills. I believe in various streams of income.  

    I am fascinated with math and numbers, I watch very little of the games, don't need to. I am not a handicapper, I only look at injuries, extreme weather conditions, other than that, I use my programs for each sport. I also use probability  and advanced forecasting to solidify picks.  Call them the last of the filters, if you will.  

    My passion is to create a Super System that can hit 57.14% or better, against a (-110) line, over about 105 plays per month, for a year average.  If I can accomplish this, I can write my own paycheck.  

    Sunday's full card will be released soon.  
    Reply
    I enjoy doing this as a side source of income. No need for me to do this full time. I am making quite a bit of money these days but I don't need it to pay the bills. I believe in various streams of income.  

    I am fascinated with math and numbers, I watch very little of the games, don't need to. I am not a handicapper, I only look at injuries, extreme weather conditions, other than that, I use my programs for each sport. I also use probability  and advanced forecasting to solidify picks.  Call them the last of the filters, if you will.  

    My passion is to create a Super System that can hit 57.14% or better, against a (-110) line, over about 105 plays per month, for a year average.  If I can accomplish this, I can write my own paycheck.  

    Sunday's full card will be released soon.  
     
    camakazi69
    camakazi69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 12:45 PM ET #313

    J.E.T.S jets jets jets!!! bol lawton
    Reply
    J.E.T.S jets jets jets!!! bol lawton
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 12:51 PM ET #314

    If your going to follow the plays.  I suggest following all of them and flat betting all for around 2.5% of your bankroll, recslculating the wager every 3 months.  

    And remember this, if I'm truly correct in my work, everything will regress and progress to the 57.14% area, that is Overall record, as well as the record for individual sports.  

    I hope to show you work in this thread, that you have not seen before.  Just stay with me and keep close eye on the records and the regression and progression factors. 
    Reply
    If your going to follow the plays.  I suggest following all of them and flat betting all for around 2.5% of your bankroll, recslculating the wager every 3 months.  

    And remember this, if I'm truly correct in my work, everything will regress and progress to the 57.14% area, that is Overall record, as well as the record for individual sports.  

    I hope to show you work in this thread, that you have not seen before.  Just stay with me and keep close eye on the records and the regression and progression factors. 
     
    canamaxim
    canamaxim
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 1:38 PM ET #315

    Good Luck and thanks a lot for your job ??

    Reply

    Good Luck and thanks a lot for your job ??

     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 1:42 PM ET #316

    Just released Sundays full card to some friends...

    Pending

    Jets (-120) ML

    Adding

    Tampa Bay Under 6 goals

    Dallas +3.5 NFL

    Pacers Under 225.5

    Stanford Over 139.5 (CBB)

    1 unit each..


    Reply
    Just released Sundays full card to some friends...

    Pending

    Jets (-120) ML

    Adding

    Tampa Bay Under 6 goals

    Dallas +3.5 NFL

    Pacers Under 225.5

    Stanford Over 139.5 (CBB)

    1 unit each..


     
    MoabBuster
    MoabBuster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 8300
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 5:00 PM ET #317

    BOL!!

    an_cheers

    Reply

    BOL!!

    an_cheers

     
    Hockeyfan64
    Hockeyfan64
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 35
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 7:04 PM ET #318

    How do you feel about parlaying bets Lawton?

    Would it not be beneficial to just parlay all the bets to increase the odds?
    Reply
    How do you feel about parlaying bets Lawton?

    Would it not be beneficial to just parlay all the bets to increase the odds?
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 10:07 PM ET #319

    Just wanted to clear something up. If 1 unit equals $100 and the line is -125 you suggest risking $100 to win $80 correct? Or if line is +125 we risk $100 to win $125. 

    Basically we net 0.8 units on the -125 line and 1.25 units on the +125 line but only stand to lose one unit per bet? Also what are we risking on standard -110 lines? 

    My strategy has been to risk what it takes to win $100 on juiced lines and risk $100 on dogs. 
    Reply
    Just wanted to clear something up. If 1 unit equals $100 and the line is -125 you suggest risking $100 to win $80 correct? Or if line is +125 we risk $100 to win $125. 

    Basically we net 0.8 units on the -125 line and 1.25 units on the +125 line but only stand to lose one unit per bet? Also what are we risking on standard -110 lines? 

    My strategy has been to risk what it takes to win $100 on juiced lines and risk $100 on dogs. 
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 10:55 PM ET #320

    I never tell anyone what to play but I wager to Win 1 unit on favorites and I risk 1 unit on dogs...
    Reply
    I never tell anyone what to play but I wager to Win 1 unit on favorites and I risk 1 unit on dogs...
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 11:06 PM ET #321

    I do not parlay and I'll leave it at that... 
    Reply
    I do not parlay and I'll leave it at that... 
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 11:42 PM ET #322

    Nice little business like 3-2 Sunday... The NFL let me down today, injuries and suspensions played a bigger role for Dallas today than I accounted for.. Oh well, the other sports picked up the slack as we went 3-0 on the last 3 plays.. Back on Monday...
    Reply
    Nice little business like 3-2 Sunday... The NFL let me down today, injuries and suspensions played a bigger role for Dallas today than I accounted for.. Oh well, the other sports picked up the slack as we went 3-0 on the last 3 plays.. Back on Monday...
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2017 - 7:21 AM ET #323

    Mondays plays will be posted later today..
    Reply
    Mondays plays will be posted later today..
     
    Lawton1
    Lawton1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 630
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2017 - 7:45 AM ET #324

    Probability System
    95-68 (+21.05 units)
    58.28% Winners
    (-109) average juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 39-24 (+12.85 units)
    CBB: 3-0 (+3.00 units)
    CFB: 19-15 (+2.60 units)
    NFL: 12-11 (+0.20 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    NBA: 13-12 (-0.70 units) 9-3 last 12

    Back later with Mondays card


    Reply
    Probability System
    95-68 (+21.05 units)
    58.28% Winners
    (-109) average juice
    1 unit each

    NHL: 39-24 (+12.85 units)
    CBB: 3-0 (+3.00 units)
    CFB: 19-15 (+2.60 units)
    NFL: 12-11 (+0.20 units)
    MLB: 9-6 (+3.10 units)
    NBA: 13-12 (-0.70 units) 9-3 last 12

    Back later with Mondays card


     
     
    JamieR44
    JamieR44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 652
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2017 - 9:26 AM ET #325

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    Nice little business like 3-2 Sunday... The NFL let me down today, injuries and suspensions played a bigger role for Dallas today than I accounted for.. Oh well, the other sports picked up the slack as we went 3-0 on the last 3 plays.. Back on Monday...


    I'm almost to the point where I'm gonna stay away from NFL.

    Great work on NBA, you seemed to have got that system tightened up nicely!

    Thanks for all.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton1:

    Nice little business like 3-2 Sunday... The NFL let me down today, injuries and suspensions played a bigger role for Dallas today than I accounted for.. Oh well, the other sports picked up the slack as we went 3-0 on the last 3 plays.. Back on Monday...


    I'm almost to the point where I'm gonna stay away from NFL.

    Great work on NBA, you seemed to have got that system tightened up nicely!

    Thanks for all.
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 131415 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,683
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,822
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,276
    • PART DEUX 261
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,433
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,668
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,574
    • **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,662

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.