someone said yesterday, match day 1s are usually boring and low goals.....
These 1st 40 min have been a snoozefest
yeah we talked about it yesterday ![]()
yeah we talked about it yesterday ![]()
Four Nations Faceoff tonight, anyone playing it? Canada/Sweden. Thinking OVERS are the way to go, teams just being put together in a day, never played each other, defences out of whack perhaps.. should lead to goals. At least that's my thought
Four Nations Faceoff tonight, anyone playing it? Canada/Sweden. Thinking OVERS are the way to go, teams just being put together in a day, never played each other, defences out of whack perhaps.. should lead to goals. At least that's my thought
send the email already and share with us !
send the email already and share with us !
I go Canada-1.5, first match this kind tournament so very difficult analyze teams..
I go Canada-1.5, first match this kind tournament so very difficult analyze teams..
After that shit show of a 1H I need the following goals:
Celtic/Bayern Munich x1 (ideally Celtic) - Feyenoord/AC Milan x2 (with one being AC Milan - ideally 2 being AC Milan) - Monaco/Benfica x2 - Everton/Liverpool x1 (ideally Liverpool) - Swansea x1 - that is a lot more goals than normal for me at this point - at total of 7 goals - LETS GO GOALS!
After that shit show of a 1H I need the following goals:
Celtic/Bayern Munich x1 (ideally Celtic) - Feyenoord/AC Milan x2 (with one being AC Milan - ideally 2 being AC Milan) - Monaco/Benfica x2 - Everton/Liverpool x1 (ideally Liverpool) - Swansea x1 - that is a lot more goals than normal for me at this point - at total of 7 goals - LETS GO GOALS!
is that the bookie-haters fix ?
is that the bookie-haters fix ?
With that Liverpool goal, I still need the following goals:
Celtic/Bayern Munich x1 (ideally Celtic) - Feyenoord/AC Milan x2 (with one being AC Milan - ideally 2 being AC Milan) - Monaco/Benfica x2 - Swansea x1 - that's total of 6 goals - LETS GO GOALS!
With that Liverpool goal, I still need the following goals:
Celtic/Bayern Munich x1 (ideally Celtic) - Feyenoord/AC Milan x2 (with one being AC Milan - ideally 2 being AC Milan) - Monaco/Benfica x2 - Swansea x1 - that's total of 6 goals - LETS GO GOALS!
With that Bayern Munich goal, I still need the following goals:
Feyenoord/AC Milan x2 (with one being AC Milan - ideally 2 being AC Milan) - Monaco/Benfica x2 - Swansea x1 - that's total of 5 goals - LETS GO GOALS!
With that Bayern Munich goal, I still need the following goals:
Feyenoord/AC Milan x2 (with one being AC Milan - ideally 2 being AC Milan) - Monaco/Benfica x2 - Swansea x1 - that's total of 5 goals - LETS GO GOALS!
