Hello my friends ![]()
Good luck today ![]()
Good morning P ![]()
Thoughts on Kane scoring today? I know Kane has had great success against Schmeichel and has been good to score lately. Wondering if it continues.
At work. Be back later. No plays until after work ![]()
Good morning P ![]()
Thoughts on Kane scoring today? I know Kane has had great success against Schmeichel and has been good to score lately. Wondering if it continues.
At work. Be back later. No plays until after work ![]()
I had to shovel at 415 since I need to be on the road by 530. If I didn't do it then, I probably wouldn't fo it when I got home and it definitely would have been heavier to do. At that point I'd hope the rain tomorrow would take care of it
I had to shovel at 415 since I need to be on the road by 530. If I didn't do it then, I probably wouldn't fo it when I got home and it definitely would have been heavier to do. At that point I'd hope the rain tomorrow would take care of it
