![]()
MLB Playoffs
We got lucky on a couple in the Wild Card round and we’re 2-0 in the playoffs.
Tomorrow is a big day. I’ve got some thoughts on a few games, so let’s see if we can grab a bag or two.
We got lucky on a couple in the Wild Card round and we’re 2-0 in the playoffs.
Tomorrow is a big day. I’ve got some thoughts on a few games, so let’s see if we can grab a bag or two.
These are just a few games I’m looking at right now. Nothing is on my short card or finalized yet.
I’m having a beer, watching some football and seeing if I can find a plan of attack for tomorrow.
These are just a few games I’m looking at right now. Nothing is on my short card or finalized yet.
I’m having a beer, watching some football and seeing if I can find a plan of attack for tomorrow.
I think the White Sox are a live dog tomorrow.
These two teams have been basically even all year, Chicago won the season series, and I don’t see a huge gap between them. Cleveland may have the cleaner starting pitching setup, but at plus money I think the Sox have enough bullpen and enough offense to make this a real game.
I think the White Sox are a live dog tomorrow.
These two teams have been basically even all year, Chicago won the season series, and I don’t see a huge gap between them. Cleveland may have the cleaner starting pitching setup, but at plus money I think the Sox have enough bullpen and enough offense to make this a real game.
Dodgers Braves
Atlanta still hasn’t named a starter, so there’s really no reaso so dig deep
There could be some value in the Dodgers first five depending on who Atlanta throws and where they hang the number. That’s one I’ll have to revisit tomorrow once everything is posted and see if there’s an angle worth attacking.
Dodgers Braves
Atlanta still hasn’t named a starter, so there’s really no reaso so dig deep
There could be some value in the Dodgers first five depending on who Atlanta throws and where they hang the number. That’s one I’ll have to revisit tomorrow once everything is posted and see if there’s an angle worth attacking.
Yankees-Rays
couple things have my attention here.
Rasmussen has been really good against this Yankees lineup, Tampa has been strong at home, and Judge’s status is still something to watch. Cole obviously keeps me from getting too aggressive, but the Rays side and possibly the Under are both worth a look.
Yankees-Rays
couple things have my attention here.
Rasmussen has been really good against this Yankees lineup, Tampa has been strong at home, and Judge’s status is still something to watch. Cole obviously keeps me from getting too aggressive, but the Rays side and possibly the Under are both worth a look.
San Diego-Milwaukee is interesting. Misiorowski is obviously a problem, but the Padres have been swinging it really well against right-handed pitching.
The part I’m digging into is Robbie Ray. Milwaukee hasn’t been nearly as good against lefties, and Ray has had some success against this lineup over the years. Add in that San Diego bullpen and there may be an angle with the Padres +1.5 or possibly the Under.
San Diego-Milwaukee is interesting. Misiorowski is obviously a problem, but the Padres have been swinging it really well against right-handed pitching.
The part I’m digging into is Robbie Ray. Milwaukee hasn’t been nearly as good against lefties, and Ray has had some success against this lineup over the years. Add in that San Diego bullpen and there may be an angle with the Padres +1.5 or possibly the Under.
Messick matches up well against the Sox. Girchuk is the only hitter with any success vs. him. Overall, Sox in 2026 have a .198 BA/96 PAs vs Messick. .630 OPS. Another stat to note: Sox' day split BA is .220, 2nd worst in MLB. One the positive side, Cleveland's isn't much better at .241.
Your money will be on the Chicago BP to keep Cleveland in check. It could happen, but I think the books have spotted Cleveland a 3/2 fav for a reason, and that the supposed value on the Sox is fools gold.
The G's were real hot with the sticks down the stretch, hitting .315 with a 1.035 OPS the last 7 days of the season. Then again, Sox were hot too down the stretch. I just think that there will be better spots to bet the Sox when they face a righty and have a better matchup than a lefty the quality of Messick.
BOL,
RT2
Messick matches up well against the Sox. Girchuk is the only hitter with any success vs. him. Overall, Sox in 2026 have a .198 BA/96 PAs vs Messick. .630 OPS. Another stat to note: Sox' day split BA is .220, 2nd worst in MLB. One the positive side, Cleveland's isn't much better at .241.
Your money will be on the Chicago BP to keep Cleveland in check. It could happen, but I think the books have spotted Cleveland a 3/2 fav for a reason, and that the supposed value on the Sox is fools gold.
The G's were real hot with the sticks down the stretch, hitting .315 with a 1.035 OPS the last 7 days of the season. Then again, Sox were hot too down the stretch. I just think that there will be better spots to bet the Sox when they face a righty and have a better matchup than a lefty the quality of Messick.
BOL,
RT2
I think the White Sox are a live dog tomorrow. These two teams have been basically even all year, Chicago won the season series, and I don’t see a huge gap between them. Cleveland may have the cleaner starting pitching setup, but at plus money I think the Sox have enough bullpen and enough offense to make this a real game.
On DK they have each team to score 1 run in the F5 innings -135. I have a couple profit boosts as well but would only cover a small portion of the bet if I went big. They also have 2 runs each team F7 innings at +115. Both are tempting. White Sox have been my go to team down the stretch so 2.5 team total is interesting as well. Been debating this shit all day lol. Hoping some Elmer T Lee can take me to the finish line.
I think the White Sox are a live dog tomorrow. These two teams have been basically even all year, Chicago won the season series, and I don’t see a huge gap between them. Cleveland may have the cleaner starting pitching setup, but at plus money I think the Sox have enough bullpen and enough offense to make this a real game.
On DK they have each team to score 1 run in the F5 innings -135. I have a couple profit boosts as well but would only cover a small portion of the bet if I went big. They also have 2 runs each team F7 innings at +115. Both are tempting. White Sox have been my go to team down the stretch so 2.5 team total is interesting as well. Been debating this shit all day lol. Hoping some Elmer T Lee can take me to the finish line.
I thought the White Sox were a live dog today. Cleveland had the bases loaded with nobody out and still couldn’t cash in. I’m starting to think that Pope blessing is paying some dividends for the Sox.
I thought the White Sox were a live dog today. Cleveland had the bases loaded with nobody out and still couldn’t cash in. I’m starting to think that Pope blessing is paying some dividends for the Sox.
The Rasmussen matchup is nasty.
He finished at 2.67 ERA, 0.91 WHIP, 2.81 FIP, with a 26.0% strikeout rate and only 4.8% walks. That 21.2-point K-minus-BB spread is pimp level command. He also allowed only 0.73 HR per nine, and at Tropicana that dropped all the way to 0.53 HR/9
The Rasmussen matchup is nasty.
He finished at 2.67 ERA, 0.91 WHIP, 2.81 FIP, with a 26.0% strikeout rate and only 4.8% walks. That 21.2-point K-minus-BB spread is pimp level command. He also allowed only 0.73 HR per nine, and at Tropicana that dropped all the way to 0.53 HR/9
Now comes the sick matchup specific number
the current Yankees hitters are batting .163 against Rasmussen with a .256 slugging percentage and .217 wOBA across 139 plate appearances. That’s not some random games there is enough history there
Rasmussen’s career line against New York is 5-2, 1.81 ERA, 0.86 WHIP
Now comes the sick matchup specific number
the current Yankees hitters are batting .163 against Rasmussen with a .256 slugging percentage and .217 wOBA across 139 plate appearances. That’s not some random games there is enough history there
Rasmussen’s career line against New York is 5-2, 1.81 ERA, 0.86 WHIP
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,159
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,857
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,693
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,021
- Saturday 10/03/2026 655
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,279
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- Happening just recently . . . 36,977
- MLB Playoffs 4,305
- Saturday College 7,615
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
