Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Going to eat LASAGNA ... 3 nights in a rowitalian beef sandwiches, 3rd night in a row
Wednesday 02/12/2025
Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Going to eat LASAGNA ... 3 nights in a rowitalian beef sandwiches, 3rd night in a row
Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Going to eat LASAGNA ... 3 nights in a rowitalian beef sandwiches, 3rd night in a row
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Going to eat LASAGNA ... 3 nights in a row GF made a batch for 12
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Going to eat LASAGNA ... 3 nights in a row GF made a batch for 12
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Going to eat LASAGNA ... 3 nights in a rowitalian beef sandwiches, 3rd night in a rowactually 4th night, forgot I made it SUNDAY
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Going to eat LASAGNA ... 3 nights in a rowitalian beef sandwiches, 3rd night in a rowactually 4th night, forgot I made it SUNDAY
I should have not bet today, I knew we were due to an under day. -$237
Thought the same thing. Garbage performances across the board. I think the Monaco over could have it but for the red card. It was clear Benfica had no real intention of scoring a second goal, unless a great opportunity presented itself without exposing a possible counterattack. To some extent I kinda get that but sucks when you have over 1.5. The Feye/AC match there is no excuse. Feye scored 2 minutes in. The game was wide open. Tons of great opportunities. Awful performance plan and simple by AC. A lot of people think there is a greater opportunity on the first leg for goals. I personally think these legs make motivation to score or defend a 50/50 proposition. Knockouts should be one and done. No legs. Home team based on record. If you want to play at home in the knock out rounds hey here is a novel idea don't rest players, don't fuck around, have urgency all match (home or away) during the what 12-15 preliminary matches. Just my thoughts.
I should have not bet today, I knew we were due to an under day. -$237
Thought the same thing. Garbage performances across the board. I think the Monaco over could have it but for the red card. It was clear Benfica had no real intention of scoring a second goal, unless a great opportunity presented itself without exposing a possible counterattack. To some extent I kinda get that but sucks when you have over 1.5. The Feye/AC match there is no excuse. Feye scored 2 minutes in. The game was wide open. Tons of great opportunities. Awful performance plan and simple by AC. A lot of people think there is a greater opportunity on the first leg for goals. I personally think these legs make motivation to score or defend a 50/50 proposition. Knockouts should be one and done. No legs. Home team based on record. If you want to play at home in the knock out rounds hey here is a novel idea don't rest players, don't fuck around, have urgency all match (home or away) during the what 12-15 preliminary matches. Just my thoughts.
@jesron1269
We were talking about this in yesterday’s thread. I only had 3 bets today. Oh well, I’m a degenerate. Lol. That’s life. Crazy ending to Liverpool match. Public lost big today.
@jesron1269
We were talking about this in yesterday’s thread. I only had 3 bets today. Oh well, I’m a degenerate. Lol. That’s life. Crazy ending to Liverpool match. Public lost big today.
@jesron1269 We were talking about this in yesterday’s thread. I only had 3 bets today. Oh well, I’m a degenerate. Lol. That’s life. Crazy ending to Liverpool match. Public lost big today.
@jesron1269 We were talking about this in yesterday’s thread. I only had 3 bets today. Oh well, I’m a degenerate. Lol. That’s life. Crazy ending to Liverpool match. Public lost big today.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: 66+Lasagna =Under but yesterday was a big day , so we shall see tomorrow
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: 66+Lasagna =Under but yesterday was a big day , so we shall see tomorrow
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: 66+Lasagna =Under but yesterday was a big day , so we shall see tomorrow
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: 66+Lasagna =Under but yesterday was a big day , so we shall see tomorrow
4 Nations , will Ben Hogan give a pick ?
4 Nations , will Ben Hogan give a pick ?
I have to think opening night with those GT's, don't expect a quiet 1P. I played over 1.5 -130. 5.5 total at -160. Both sides lines are stacked.
I have to think opening night with those GT's, don't expect a quiet 1P. I played over 1.5 -130. 5.5 total at -160. Both sides lines are stacked.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: 4 Nations , will Ben Hogan give a pick ?Take the Oilers and go to bed. Zero chance I bet on this.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: 4 Nations , will Ben Hogan give a pick ?Take the Oilers and go to bed. Zero chance I bet on this.
Back from errands before the storm...hey always nice to see another 3-0 day, that's 2 days in a row time to lose it in Europe tomorrow
Back from errands before the storm...hey always nice to see another 3-0 day, that's 2 days in a row time to lose it in Europe tomorrow
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,283
- Monday 10/05/2026 698
- PART DEUX 196
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,812
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,814
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,151
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,654
- MNF 1,069
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,736
- MLB Playoffs 8,673
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
