Fica 1 oh wow oh wow
Wednesday 02/12/2025
With that Benfica goal, I still need the following goals:
Feyenoord/AC Milan x2 (with one being AC Milan - ideally 2 being AC Milan) - Monaco/Benfica x1 - Swansea x1 - that's total of 4 goals - LETS GO GOALS!
With that Benfica goal, I still need the following goals:
Feyenoord/AC Milan x2 (with one being AC Milan - ideally 2 being AC Milan) - Monaco/Benfica x1 - Swansea x1 - that's total of 4 goals - LETS GO GOALS!
MONA RED
Yeah that is going to hurt I am afraid. It's not like Benfica is quick at scoring goals. Need the over 1.5 in that match. Maybe I will get lucky. What is most puzzling though is how AC Milan cannot score against Feyenord!
MONA RED
Yeah that is going to hurt I am afraid. It's not like Benfica is quick at scoring goals. Need the over 1.5 in that match. Maybe I will get lucky. What is most puzzling though is how AC Milan cannot score against Feyenord!
Quote Originally Posted by kindred: I should have played Kane to score you had this morning
It's the only play I liked today wanted to hammer it. Wanted to go to the sportsbook since I have a wagers to cash, but felt like shit after work so I went home instead. I should have gone ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by kindred: I should have played Kane to score you had this morning
It's the only play I liked today wanted to hammer it. Wanted to go to the sportsbook since I have a wagers to cash, but felt like shit after work so I went home instead. I should have gone ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,284
- PART DEUX 199
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,815
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,816
- Monday 10/05/2026 699
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,159
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,696
- MNF 1,072
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,741
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,317
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
