Denver at Oakland (12/06/2012)
QUOTE Originally Posted by SportsPredictor:
"Can't argue with a confident man UHQB! I've seen many of your picks on covers...and they're damn good! I won't have a dog in this fight, so all on Denver or Oakland, I wish Good Luck.
BOL
![]()
I've been following you also SportsPredictor. Your Goldsheet picks are pretty darn good. I would believe that you were writing for them the way you analyze the games.
Noticed Denver went right down and scored easily? "
Yes, saw Denver score, and I'm pulling for both bling1 and you on this one! But want to see Denver put up more points...and run away with this one!
Like doing my Gold Sheet write ups like advertisements. Probably used to it because I've been running auctions on eBay for the past 15 years. And have fun writing in broken, fast sentences with my analysis.
Have to run out, but will put you down as a friend if that's ok? Would like to see your picks and run with some of them.
Will be posting a hugh 5-Team play beginning with the St. Louis board on Saturday afternoon. Might want to check it out!
Baltimore is starting to look terrible too! We need Manning to put them away before the half. Best of Luck UHQB!
![]()
QUOTE Originally Posted by SportsPredictor:
"Can't argue with a confident man UHQB! I've seen many of your picks on covers...and they're damn good! I won't have a dog in this fight, so all on Denver or Oakland, I wish Good Luck.
BOL
![]()
I've been following you also SportsPredictor. Your Goldsheet picks are pretty darn good. I would believe that you were writing for them the way you analyze the games.
Noticed Denver went right down and scored easily? "
Yes, saw Denver score, and I'm pulling for both bling1 and you on this one! But want to see Denver put up more points...and run away with this one!
Like doing my Gold Sheet write ups like advertisements. Probably used to it because I've been running auctions on eBay for the past 15 years. And have fun writing in broken, fast sentences with my analysis.
Have to run out, but will put you down as a friend if that's ok? Would like to see your picks and run with some of them.
Will be posting a hugh 5-Team play beginning with the St. Louis board on Saturday afternoon. Might want to check it out!
Baltimore is starting to look terrible too! We need Manning to put them away before the half. Best of Luck UHQB!
![]()
Best of Luck for you this time binger1! Mentioned you in my above post on page 3, post # 59. I decided not to touch the game for the reasons in my post...but hope you can make up for your two losses.
GL to You
THANKS BRO BUT IM A DUDE NOT A SHE LIKE YOU KEPT SAYN. ![]()
Best of Luck for you this time binger1! Mentioned you in my above post on page 3, post # 59. I decided not to touch the game for the reasons in my post...but hope you can make up for your two losses.
GL to You
THANKS BRO BUT IM A DUDE NOT A SHE LIKE YOU KEPT SAYN. ![]()
booyahz123 hey d bag how much did you loose did you break even? u suck
booyahz called me a moron. whose the moron now???
booyahz123 hey d bag how much did you loose did you break even? u suck
booyahz called me a moron. whose the moron now???
Reason: angle Comments: Since 2010, home dogs of 7.5 points and higher, have covered at the phenomenal rate of 82.4 % ATS. As always, LISTEN TO THE DOCTOR, and please fade me_I need your money!
OAKLAND + 10.5
Reason: angle Comments: Since 2010, home dogs of 7.5 points and higher, have covered at the phenomenal rate of 82.4 % ATS. As always, LISTEN TO THE DOCTOR, and please fade me_I need your money!
OAKLAND + 10.5
Good Job SportsPredictor. You can friend me anyday. You're way better than RazorSharp and he's now charging for his picks ! I don't mind sharing my input but this VUE guy is ridiculous! He's like a bad case of cancer that won't disappear.![]()
Good Job SportsPredictor. You can friend me anyday. You're way better than RazorSharp and he's now charging for his picks ! I don't mind sharing my input but this VUE guy is ridiculous! He's like a bad case of cancer that won't disappear.![]()
Congrats all Denver and Under backers The under was the easiest call tonight as i had suspected. Really lucky on Dener covering the spread with the Oakland fumble at their 2 yard line allowing Denver to get a cheap TD. Never expected Denver to blow them out which they didn't. Denver's goal is to make it to the Superbowl, not blow out teams. Remeber this and you will make money with the Broncos the rest of the year or you will get burned by my team!
Congrats all Denver and Under backers The under was the easiest call tonight as i had suspected. Really lucky on Dener covering the spread with the Oakland fumble at their 2 yard line allowing Denver to get a cheap TD. Never expected Denver to blow them out which they didn't. Denver's goal is to make it to the Superbowl, not blow out teams. Remeber this and you will make money with the Broncos the rest of the year or you will get burned by my team!
Surprisingly, the OAK D actually got up to play. While I predicted a blowout which could have easily been lopsided, the OAK offense never fails to deliver a letdown.
And to booyahz who called me and others a moron, I hope you you had bet everything and your mom on the raiders you effin loser!
Surprisingly, the OAK D actually got up to play. While I predicted a blowout which could have easily been lopsided, the OAK offense never fails to deliver a letdown.
And to booyahz who called me and others a moron, I hope you you had bet everything and your mom on the raiders you effin loser!
some of you people are a joke with posting waste of money teasers. grow some balls and make a real pick and bet. teasers are a waste of time and money, a fools bet thats why they have them. You cant pick teasers on here for these contest either so why post that kind of stupid betting.
You are probably the biggest idiot on this site. You call people out when you are a loser. If people want to play teasers why does it matter to you? If they win than thats good... something you suck at doing.
You call people morons when your logic is idiotic. Yah sure buddy, lets not make manning throw the ball cause hes old. This game means nothing for them when they can play for playoff position.
I look forward to reading some more of your game analysis'.
some of you people are a joke with posting waste of money teasers. grow some balls and make a real pick and bet. teasers are a waste of time and money, a fools bet thats why they have them. You cant pick teasers on here for these contest either so why post that kind of stupid betting.
You are probably the biggest idiot on this site. You call people out when you are a loser. If people want to play teasers why does it matter to you? If they win than thats good... something you suck at doing.
You call people morons when your logic is idiotic. Yah sure buddy, lets not make manning throw the ball cause hes old. This game means nothing for them when they can play for playoff position.
I look forward to reading some more of your game analysis'.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,276
- PART DEUX 192
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,799
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,133
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,625
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,725
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
