Denver at Oakland (12/06/2012)
just cant see it happening. they cant stop anything
they might get MC fadden back tonight but,so what?
Palmer gives up at 2 int's per game and that puts em in a hole. Manning will torch em with passing alone.
Broncs 34-14
just cant see it happening. they cant stop anything
they might get MC fadden back tonight but,so what?
Palmer gives up at 2 int's per game and that puts em in a hole. Manning will torch em with passing alone.
Broncs 34-14
Oakland covers tonight, I'd imagine at local spots you can get them by game time at +13
Oakland will try to play keep away with the running game and passing to its now healthy backs. Denver clinched the division Sunday... all of their playmakers are young and won't play with the same motivation. Oakland gets a boost of confidence now that DMC and Goodson are back.
Plus this is the first week that the Raiders get back to back home games. They have had a brutal schedule and will be more rested than Denver. Also Jacob Tamme will have a good game tonight, they'll also try some new things getting ready for the playoffs.
I don't see Denver having an edge off a short week, playing a division game on the road, and having clinched the division last week... Plus 10.5 now, Plus 13 later.
Oakland covers tonight, I'd imagine at local spots you can get them by game time at +13
Oakland will try to play keep away with the running game and passing to its now healthy backs. Denver clinched the division Sunday... all of their playmakers are young and won't play with the same motivation. Oakland gets a boost of confidence now that DMC and Goodson are back.
Plus this is the first week that the Raiders get back to back home games. They have had a brutal schedule and will be more rested than Denver. Also Jacob Tamme will have a good game tonight, they'll also try some new things getting ready for the playoffs.
I don't see Denver having an edge off a short week, playing a division game on the road, and having clinched the division last week... Plus 10.5 now, Plus 13 later.
You guys are funny have it all figured out taking dogs every thurs here's a secrect the books job isn't to take the public money it's to take gamblers money I guess youll just chase this lost with Phi next week no less Denver's the play and I'm glad to see so much love for the other sider push it closer please
You guys are funny have it all figured out taking dogs every thurs here's a secrect the books job isn't to take the public money it's to take gamblers money I guess youll just chase this lost with Phi next week no less Denver's the play and I'm glad to see so much love for the other sider push it closer please
Tough one to pick.I've put money on denver 3 wks in a row now and lost 2 and pushed 1. They win the game but their terrible at covering.LEANING RAIDERS HERE +10.5
Tough one to pick.I've put money on denver 3 wks in a row now and lost 2 and pushed 1. They win the game but their terrible at covering.LEANING RAIDERS HERE +10.5
So, you have watched your team reel off 7 in a row and now you are going to take the points and the Raiders............it's what true fans do right?????......bet against their team.............true fan. I am a fan as well duh and when I don't like them in a situation I don't play them. I like this situation. Denver
Well that's you. I still root for my team but making money & being a fan are 2 separate topics. Too many people lose money because they bet with their hearts. I still think Denver will win but not by more than 10.5. The Broncos have given up points late in games the last 2 weeks to either push or lose the cover
So, you have watched your team reel off 7 in a row and now you are going to take the points and the Raiders............it's what true fans do right?????......bet against their team.............true fan. I am a fan as well duh and when I don't like them in a situation I don't play them. I like this situation. Denver
Well that's you. I still root for my team but making money & being a fan are 2 separate topics. Too many people lose money because they bet with their hearts. I still think Denver will win but not by more than 10.5. The Broncos have given up points late in games the last 2 weeks to either push or lose the cover
If you feel you have to buy points on any bet, you probably shouldn't bet the game... 4.5% vig is enough to be giving.
If you feel you have to buy points on any bet, you probably shouldn't bet the game... 4.5% vig is enough to be giving.
Reason: angle Comments: Since 2010, home dogs of 7.5 points and higher, have covered at the phenomenal rate of 82.4 % ATS. As always, LISTEN TO THE DOCTOR, and please fade me_I need your money!
OAKLAND + 10.5
Ok Vue We're going to follow you with Oakland. Even if your 3-17 in your last picks. You're the Man !! Although, it's hard to bet against my man Manning and that Denver D might only give up 10 points. And you say Over ?? Ok my man, you're the Best Bro Ever !!
Even if the Unders have been hitting strong in the last two weeks? Ok my Man. ![]()
Reason: angle Comments: Since 2010, home dogs of 7.5 points and higher, have covered at the phenomenal rate of 82.4 % ATS. As always, LISTEN TO THE DOCTOR, and please fade me_I need your money!
OAKLAND + 10.5
Ok Vue We're going to follow you with Oakland. Even if your 3-17 in your last picks. You're the Man !! Although, it's hard to bet against my man Manning and that Denver D might only give up 10 points. And you say Over ?? Ok my man, you're the Best Bro Ever !!
Even if the Unders have been hitting strong in the last two weeks? Ok my Man. ![]()
Gold Sheet Runs with "Suspicious" Denver:
Denver 32 at Oakland 15 "Any takers for Oakland? Raiders' SU and spread losing streak...now at 5, with rumors that Mark Davis might channel his late papa AL and hit the "eject" button on first-year HC Dennis Allen, whose familiarity with former employer Denver (where he was defensive coordinator LY) sure didn't help in Oakland's 36-6 loss at Invesco Field Sept. 30.
Leaky Raider secondary (24 TDP allowed) becomes even bigger liability vs. on-fire Peyton Manning, who was 30 for 39 for 338 YP in the first meeting, when he had enough time in the pocket to film another Buick commercial. Denver remains motivated for chance at first-round playoff bye. TV--NFL NETWORK"
That's nice. Real nice. But "on-fire" Manning now 0-3 vs. point spread last three games. And Peyton Manning passing for 995 yards and putting up six touchdowns in one game, isn't worth a nickel in Chinese money. If Denver was a 38 point favorite, the only thing that matters is them winning the game by 39 points! True, Manning might bury the spread tomorrow night by 27 points, but I won't be watching to find out.
Binger1's comment above is 100% correct! She was even brave enough to say she lost both games on Denver, something only one in 50,000 people are willing to do. And both of those games were suspicious! Denver was "frozen solid" for two hours at 17 to 9 in the KC game...and the game ended right there, two points under the spread! I feel for binger1 because she had her hard-earned money stolen from her...as far as I'm concerned!
And with San Diego, Denver "froze itself solid" at 31 points. And with less than two minutes in the game, San Diego scored a touchdown and covered the spread...by one half of a point. Denver favored by 7.5 lost by exactly 7 points.
Respectfully disagree with mgmprofits in post #43, above, that it's 100% fixed. But mgmprofits no "conspiracy theorist." He knows exactly what he's talking about! And there are two, three or four teams that must be put on a "No Bet" list. And Denver's one of them.
Vegas line people don't carry football lines in one hand and Bibles in the other. Their goal is to take the public down for tens of billions of dollars. And a sports bettor's goal is to dodge their bullets, and try to pick winners. And that's not easy.
BOL to ALL
![]()
Gold Sheet Runs with "Suspicious" Denver:
Denver 32 at Oakland 15 "Any takers for Oakland? Raiders' SU and spread losing streak...now at 5, with rumors that Mark Davis might channel his late papa AL and hit the "eject" button on first-year HC Dennis Allen, whose familiarity with former employer Denver (where he was defensive coordinator LY) sure didn't help in Oakland's 36-6 loss at Invesco Field Sept. 30.
Leaky Raider secondary (24 TDP allowed) becomes even bigger liability vs. on-fire Peyton Manning, who was 30 for 39 for 338 YP in the first meeting, when he had enough time in the pocket to film another Buick commercial. Denver remains motivated for chance at first-round playoff bye. TV--NFL NETWORK"
That's nice. Real nice. But "on-fire" Manning now 0-3 vs. point spread last three games. And Peyton Manning passing for 995 yards and putting up six touchdowns in one game, isn't worth a nickel in Chinese money. If Denver was a 38 point favorite, the only thing that matters is them winning the game by 39 points! True, Manning might bury the spread tomorrow night by 27 points, but I won't be watching to find out.
Binger1's comment above is 100% correct! She was even brave enough to say she lost both games on Denver, something only one in 50,000 people are willing to do. And both of those games were suspicious! Denver was "frozen solid" for two hours at 17 to 9 in the KC game...and the game ended right there, two points under the spread! I feel for binger1 because she had her hard-earned money stolen from her...as far as I'm concerned!
And with San Diego, Denver "froze itself solid" at 31 points. And with less than two minutes in the game, San Diego scored a touchdown and covered the spread...by one half of a point. Denver favored by 7.5 lost by exactly 7 points.
Respectfully disagree with mgmprofits in post #43, above, that it's 100% fixed. But mgmprofits no "conspiracy theorist." He knows exactly what he's talking about! And there are two, three or four teams that must be put on a "No Bet" list. And Denver's one of them.
Vegas line people don't carry football lines in one hand and Bibles in the other. Their goal is to take the public down for tens of billions of dollars. And a sports bettor's goal is to dodge their bullets, and try to pick winners. And that's not easy.
BOL to ALL
![]()
This is good stuff Bro. Denver should score easily against this weak Oakland D. Denver LARGE
Can't argue with a confident man UHQB! I've seen many of your picks on covers...and they're damn good! I won't have a dog in this fight, so all on Denver or Oakland, I wish Good Luck.
BOL
![]()
This is good stuff Bro. Denver should score easily against this weak Oakland D. Denver LARGE
Can't argue with a confident man UHQB! I've seen many of your picks on covers...and they're damn good! I won't have a dog in this fight, so all on Denver or Oakland, I wish Good Luck.
BOL
![]()
Look people last week all the games but one fell to a 4 team teaser you could have had either side (the bengals were the one) just something to think about when you call THE MAN.
TEASERES![]()
![]()
2team move 3pt 3 team move 6pt 4 team move 12pt
Look people last week all the games but one fell to a 4 team teaser you could have had either side (the bengals were the one) just something to think about when you call THE MAN.
TEASERES![]()
![]()
2team move 3pt 3 team move 6pt 4 team move 12pt
its to save your behind if they only win by 10, you probably dont win to many bets young fella
its to save your behind if they only win by 10, you probably dont win to many bets young fella
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,276
- PART DEUX 192
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,799
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,133
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,625
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,725
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
