Denver at Oakland (12/06/2012)
QUOTE Originally Posted by Brzfan:
Just how do they score 19 points in a football game?
A touchdown with extra point and a field goal = 10 pts.
A Safety = 2 pts. Then, a touchdown and extra point = 19 pts.
Also, a touchdown with extra point and four field goals = 19 pts.
Also, five field goals scored, and two safeties = 19 pts.
Probably many other ways LOL Hope this helps ![]()
QUOTE Originally Posted by Brzfan:
Just how do they score 19 points in a football game?
A touchdown with extra point and a field goal = 10 pts.
A Safety = 2 pts. Then, a touchdown and extra point = 19 pts.
Also, a touchdown with extra point and four field goals = 19 pts.
Also, five field goals scored, and two safeties = 19 pts.
Probably many other ways LOL Hope this helps ![]()
Might as well hedge with the Under since its Thurs and I always play the
1.Dogs
2.Home Teams
3.Under
Might as well hedge with the Under since its Thurs and I always play the
1.Dogs
2.Home Teams
3.Under
They have burnt me several times on these larger spreads, but Oakland doesn't have much of a defense.
On the other topic of buying points, I have no problem with buying the hook, but never buying more than that. If I am placing a real money bet, I expect that team to cover. If I buy the hook, its just a little insurance.
They have burnt me several times on these larger spreads, but Oakland doesn't have much of a defense.
On the other topic of buying points, I have no problem with buying the hook, but never buying more than that. If I am placing a real money bet, I expect that team to cover. If I buy the hook, its just a little insurance.
The doc had the chiefs in the last double digit home underdog adventure. Cant believe there's another one so close together. Put your largest large on OAK!!!!
The doc had the chiefs in the last double digit home underdog adventure. Cant believe there's another one so close together. Put your largest large on OAK!!!!
some of you people are a joke with posting waste of money teasers. grow some balls and make a real pick and bet. teasers are a waste of time and money, a fools bet thats why they have them. You cant pick teasers on here for these contest either so why post that kind of stupid betting.
Thanks for the confirmation on those "teaser" rip-offs booyahz123! Thought is was me! I only go "straight up" bets with small 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8-Team Parlays!
But the "straight up" bets is where I make the best money. Even parlays (let alone "teasers") are hard to connect. Checked those teaser rules out, and ran away fast! Thanks, but no thanks! Thanks again for your intelligent insight!
BOL ![]()
some of you people are a joke with posting waste of money teasers. grow some balls and make a real pick and bet. teasers are a waste of time and money, a fools bet thats why they have them. You cant pick teasers on here for these contest either so why post that kind of stupid betting.
Thanks for the confirmation on those "teaser" rip-offs booyahz123! Thought is was me! I only go "straight up" bets with small 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8-Team Parlays!
But the "straight up" bets is where I make the best money. Even parlays (let alone "teasers") are hard to connect. Checked those teaser rules out, and ran away fast! Thanks, but no thanks! Thanks again for your intelligent insight!
BOL ![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by Sammy_Ace] Takin da raiders!!!
Im with Sammy, I think Raiders will play up here in this spot. +10 @ home division game.
BOL!!!
[Quote: Originally Posted by Sammy_Ace] Takin da raiders!!!
Im with Sammy, I think Raiders will play up here in this spot. +10 @ home division game.
BOL!!!
Well, i posted on this thread earlier this week how i've been betting on denver the last 3 wks (2loss 1 push) and was undecided on this divisional matchup .Yea i know that dog stat about the 22-2 ats,but couldnt' still make up my mind..So i did sumthin I rarely do and paid a capper for his pick for tonights game(+army/navy game for free) and his pick was.......denver -10 the guys on a 11-2 run in the nfl. So there you go,hope this helps if you wer teetering on the fence as well.BEST OF LUCK AND GO BRONCO'S
Best of Luck for you this time binger1! Mentioned you in my above post on page 3, post # 59. I decided not to touch the game for the reasons in my post...but hope you can make up for your two losses.
GL to You
![]()
Well, i posted on this thread earlier this week how i've been betting on denver the last 3 wks (2loss 1 push) and was undecided on this divisional matchup .Yea i know that dog stat about the 22-2 ats,but couldnt' still make up my mind..So i did sumthin I rarely do and paid a capper for his pick for tonights game(+army/navy game for free) and his pick was.......denver -10 the guys on a 11-2 run in the nfl. So there you go,hope this helps if you wer teetering on the fence as well.BEST OF LUCK AND GO BRONCO'S
Best of Luck for you this time binger1! Mentioned you in my above post on page 3, post # 59. I decided not to touch the game for the reasons in my post...but hope you can make up for your two losses.
GL to You
![]()
Can't argue with a confident man UHQB! I've seen many of your picks on covers...and they're damn good! I won't have a dog in this fight, so all on Denver or Oakland, I wish Good Luck.
BOL
![]()
I've been following you also SportsPredictor. Your Goldsheet picks are pretty darn good. I would believe that you were writing for them the way you analyze the games.
Noticed Denver went right down and scored easily?
Can't argue with a confident man UHQB! I've seen many of your picks on covers...and they're damn good! I won't have a dog in this fight, so all on Denver or Oakland, I wish Good Luck.
BOL
![]()
I've been following you also SportsPredictor. Your Goldsheet picks are pretty darn good. I would believe that you were writing for them the way you analyze the games.
Noticed Denver went right down and scored easily?
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,276
- PART DEUX 192
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,799
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,133
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,625
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,725
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
