Covers-team
What did you have in mind lil keyboard warrior?
What did you have in mind lil keyboard warrior?
What did you have in mind lil keyboard warrior?
unspeakable things
I know damn well why im in here
And i know damn well its not against the manifesto, and you know it too ![]()
![]()
What did you have in mind lil keyboard warrior?
unspeakable things
I know damn well why im in here
And i know damn well its not against the manifesto, and you know it too ![]()
![]()
Not all rules are in the Manifesto. Try common sense next time when speaking to or about a Mod. You may last longer that way.
Not all rules are in the Manifesto. Try common sense next time when speaking to or about a Mod. You may last longer that way.
unspeakable things <-- LOL that is some funny stuff. I believe you disrespected another mod. Not a wise move. And what could you do behind your computer, insult me to death?
Not all rules are in the Manifesto. Try common sense next time when speaking to or about a Mod. You may last longer that way.
I just did an absoulute double take on your response. I was somewhere along the 100th person to comment on that thread. I said that Pokerbroker looked like a fool. ![]()
. If this was a reason to box someone you guys would be boxing people left and right
unspeakable things <-- LOL that is some funny stuff. I believe you disrespected another mod. Not a wise move. And what could you do behind your computer, insult me to death?
Not all rules are in the Manifesto. Try common sense next time when speaking to or about a Mod. You may last longer that way.
I just did an absoulute double take on your response. I was somewhere along the 100th person to comment on that thread. I said that Pokerbroker looked like a fool. ![]()
. If this was a reason to box someone you guys would be boxing people left and right
I have no idea about your case. I did not box you. Sorry. That said, I have seen you push a certain members buttons everyday and as I have been in those threads, My guess is that is why you are in here. Try avoiding certain threads maybe. That might help. Just a thought.
I am more of a tout hunter, alias finder ect. The Mods who work here do a fine job if you ask me. I mostly work Wagerline and a couple of other sites.
I have no idea about your case. I did not box you. Sorry. That said, I have seen you push a certain members buttons everyday and as I have been in those threads, My guess is that is why you are in here. Try avoiding certain threads maybe. That might help. Just a thought.
I am more of a tout hunter, alias finder ect. The Mods who work here do a fine job if you ask me. I mostly work Wagerline and a couple of other sites.
aaaa1: just wanted to say I've been a fan of yours for a long time now, and have admired your work from afar. Keep up the good work.
![]()
<gag>
aaaa1: just wanted to say I've been a fan of yours for a long time now, and have admired your work from afar. Keep up the good work.
![]()
<gag>
The Mods here do a thankless, tireless, and timeless job. You disrespecting them will not cut it in front of me or any of them. Boxing you was the right thing to do. Respect is earned, not given. It is what you do not see of the work they do that you should respect them for. They do the best with what they have to work with.
PB is a good mod and I would show some respect. If you cannot see that then say nothing. That way you have nothing to worry about. Never call a Mod out. That is FREE advice, use it wisely.
The Mods here do a thankless, tireless, and timeless job. You disrespecting them will not cut it in front of me or any of them. Boxing you was the right thing to do. Respect is earned, not given. It is what you do not see of the work they do that you should respect them for. They do the best with what they have to work with.
PB is a good mod and I would show some respect. If you cannot see that then say nothing. That way you have nothing to worry about. Never call a Mod out. That is FREE advice, use it wisely.
aaaa1: just wanted to say I've been a fan of yours for a long time now, and have admired your work from afar. Keep up the good work.
![]()
Jeeze u really are giving it all you got huh
Enough with this "Mods do a thankless, tireless job" bullshit...try being in a combat zone serving this country...then talk about a tireless job
im sorry, this site is great for info but i really dont wanna hear about what a hard life the Mods are living
aaaa1: just wanted to say I've been a fan of yours for a long time now, and have admired your work from afar. Keep up the good work.
![]()
Jeeze u really are giving it all you got huh
Enough with this "Mods do a thankless, tireless job" bullshit...try being in a combat zone serving this country...then talk about a tireless job
im sorry, this site is great for info but i really dont wanna hear about what a hard life the Mods are living
You must have been turned down for your Mod position. Sorry about your Luck.
The Giant
Thanks brother. Just do what I can.
To the rest of you who are boxed. It will not be forever and it is nothing personal. Just do your time and it will pass. Then move on. I have to get back to the other site. Good Luck to all of you and try to be civil out there Gentlemen. It's a Sports Forum, not Life or Death. lol
You must have been turned down for your Mod position. Sorry about your Luck.
The Giant
Thanks brother. Just do what I can.
To the rest of you who are boxed. It will not be forever and it is nothing personal. Just do your time and it will pass. Then move on. I have to get back to the other site. Good Luck to all of you and try to be civil out there Gentlemen. It's a Sports Forum, not Life or Death. lol
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,757
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,887
- PART DEUX 262
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,586
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,876
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,701
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
