Covers-team
remember to add the "lol" at the end...
MR Empire lol.
That's how he put it.
We should'nt mis-quote him...... Or he might tell us how "BIG" he is ......... or something.......
remember to add the "lol" at the end...
MR Empire lol.
That's how he put it.
We should'nt mis-quote him...... Or he might tell us how "BIG" he is ......... or something.......
I love how he calls me MR Empire lol..... that's funny I guess.... I don't get the punchline, but whatever.......... From now on I want to be called MR Empire lol.
Pass the word D-Hop. And when the Nation asks you why, you tell them because aaaa1 said so....
Mr. Emp
....aaaa1 is alright....c'mon guys..........
![]()
Emp ![]()
![]()
![]()
I love how he calls me MR Empire lol..... that's funny I guess.... I don't get the punchline, but whatever.......... From now on I want to be called MR Empire lol.
Pass the word D-Hop. And when the Nation asks you why, you tell them because aaaa1 said so....
Mr. Emp
....aaaa1 is alright....c'mon guys..........
![]()
Emp ![]()
![]()
![]()
Mr. Emp
....aaaa1 is alright....c'mon guys..........
![]()
Emp ![]()
![]()
![]()
You can think that if you want D-Hop...I think otherwise.........It's all good however. As long as he tells us how tall he is and how much he weighs...Cause that's important info.
-word
Mr. Emp
....aaaa1 is alright....c'mon guys..........
![]()
Emp ![]()
![]()
![]()
You can think that if you want D-Hop...I think otherwise.........It's all good however. As long as he tells us how tall he is and how much he weighs...Cause that's important info.
-word
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,750
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,709
- PART DEUX 260
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,575
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,872
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,720
- Braves Frauds 740
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
