• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Covers-team

    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
    SecondAgain
    Zodiac_Killer
    The Giant
    aaaa1
    chriscapper
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 993
    Posts: 163
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:29 AM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Expert:

    FE is ready to do a thankless, tireless and timeless job.
     
     

    it's like you having sex with a woman again - it ain't going to happy. Give it up

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Expert:

    FE is ready to do a thankless, tireless and timeless job.
     
     

    it's like you having sex with a woman again - it ain't going to happy. Give it up

     
    Zodiac_Killer
    Zodiac_Killer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:34 AM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    Zodiac_Killer

    The Mods here do a thankless, tireless, and timeless job. You disrespecting them will not cut it in front of me or any of them. Boxing you was the right thing to do. Respect is earned, not given. It is what you do not see of the work they do that you should respect them for. They do the best with what they have to work with.

    PB is a good mod and I would show some respect. If you cannot see that then say nothing. That way you have nothing to worry about. Never call a Mod out. That is FREE advice, use it wisely.

     

    Thats not the point. the point is there are about 20 more peopl ein that thread laughing in his face. I didnt even call him a name. I saw a guy swearing at you and calling you a retarded just a couple of days ago. Ive seen mods get called a lot worse. Respect? What are you kidding? I dont respect pokerbroker, and I never will. Its a forum Youve boxed half the members that contribute meaningful information on this site in the last week, way to go buddy . Your really earning all our respect.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    Zodiac_Killer

    The Mods here do a thankless, tireless, and timeless job. You disrespecting them will not cut it in front of me or any of them. Boxing you was the right thing to do. Respect is earned, not given. It is what you do not see of the work they do that you should respect them for. They do the best with what they have to work with.

    PB is a good mod and I would show some respect. If you cannot see that then say nothing. That way you have nothing to worry about. Never call a Mod out. That is FREE advice, use it wisely.

     

    Thats not the point. the point is there are about 20 more peopl ein that thread laughing in his face. I didnt even call him a name. I saw a guy swearing at you and calling you a retarded just a couple of days ago. Ive seen mods get called a lot worse. Respect? What are you kidding? I dont respect pokerbroker, and I never will. Its a forum Youve boxed half the members that contribute meaningful information on this site in the last week, way to go buddy . Your really earning all our respect.

     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:35 AM ET #53

    Show some respect, ChrisCapper.    The mods do an exceptional job keeping hooligans like yourself in line. Without them, people like you and others would be running roughshod all over this wonderful community we have at Covers.

    aaaa1:    Great advice to DF, too.  I've tried some similar helpful hints for that young man, but he's got a head full of bricks.

    Reply

    Show some respect, ChrisCapper.    The mods do an exceptional job keeping hooligans like yourself in line. Without them, people like you and others would be running roughshod all over this wonderful community we have at Covers.

    aaaa1:    Great advice to DF, too.  I've tried some similar helpful hints for that young man, but he's got a head full of bricks.

     
    aaaa1
    aaaa1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 17886
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:36 AM ET #54

    chriscapper

    Another disgruntled member. lol That said, I have to go.

    I served my Country my friend. I am a Former Army Ranger. I am 6'4 285 lbs of as Patriotic a man as you can get. I have been shot, stabbed, ran through with a bayonet and left for dead. I am Still here. I guarantee you I have been in more than my share of battlefields.

    So spare me with your insults. I have done my fair share. You?
    Reply
    chriscapper

    Another disgruntled member. lol That said, I have to go.

    I served my Country my friend. I am a Former Army Ranger. I am 6'4 285 lbs of as Patriotic a man as you can get. I have been shot, stabbed, ran through with a bayonet and left for dead. I am Still here. I guarantee you I have been in more than my share of battlefields.

    So spare me with your insults. I have done my fair share. You?
     
    Zodiac_Killer
    Zodiac_Killer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:36 AM ET #55

    Oh yeah ive called plenty of mods out in my day, and ive said a lot worse, I think ive even used a swear word once or twice. Ban me if you like, or do what you have to, but here is something for you, I dont care that im in the box, in fact I think I think its funny, and the day I start caring like you obviously do, then thats the day I really take a good look at myself and start asking question.
    Reply
    Oh yeah ive called plenty of mods out in my day, and ive said a lot worse, I think ive even used a swear word once or twice. Ban me if you like, or do what you have to, but here is something for you, I dont care that im in the box, in fact I think I think its funny, and the day I start caring like you obviously do, then thats the day I really take a good look at myself and start asking question.
     
    Zodiac_Killer
    Zodiac_Killer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:38 AM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    chriscapper

    Another disgruntled member. lol That said, I have to go.

    I served my Country my friend. I am a Former Army Ranger. I am 6'4 285 lbs of as Patriotic a man as you can get. I have been shot, stabbed, ran through with a bayonet and left for dead. I am Still here. I guarantee you I have been in more than my share of battlefields.

    So spare me with your insults. I am sure I have done my fair share. You?

     

    Wow thats great and all, and im sure we all thank you, but how is that the time and the place to mention that.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    chriscapper

    Another disgruntled member. lol That said, I have to go.

    I served my Country my friend. I am a Former Army Ranger. I am 6'4 285 lbs of as Patriotic a man as you can get. I have been shot, stabbed, ran through with a bayonet and left for dead. I am Still here. I guarantee you I have been in more than my share of battlefields.

    So spare me with your insults. I am sure I have done my fair share. You?

     

    Wow thats great and all, and im sure we all thank you, but how is that the time and the place to mention that.

     
    chriscapper
    chriscapper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3386
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:38 AM ET #57

      running roughshod
     
    Ok..i will go peacefully...Only b/c u say so Giant 
    Reply
      running roughshod
     
    Ok..i will go peacefully...Only b/c u say so Giant 
     
    Zodiac_Killer
    Zodiac_Killer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:40 AM ET #58

    Oh yeah I respect you for that AAAA1 or whatever your name is, but I wont respect you for being a forum mod and fucking with little kids lives
    Reply
    Oh yeah I respect you for that AAAA1 or whatever your name is, but I wont respect you for being a forum mod and fucking with little kids lives
     
    chriscapper
    chriscapper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3386
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:41 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    chriscapper

    Another disgruntled member. lol That said, I have to go.

    I served my Country my friend. I am a Former Army Ranger. I am 6'4 285 lbs of as Patriotic a man as you can get. I have been shot, stabbed, ran through with a bayonet and left for dead. I am Still here. I guarantee you I have been in more than my share of battlefields.

    So spare me with your insults. I have done my fair share. You?

    If that is true than i humbly apoligize. I have served in the USMC and went to war but have never been shot/stabbed.

    I will insert foot into mouth and go to bed. Thanks 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    chriscapper

    Another disgruntled member. lol That said, I have to go.

    I served my Country my friend. I am a Former Army Ranger. I am 6'4 285 lbs of as Patriotic a man as you can get. I have been shot, stabbed, ran through with a bayonet and left for dead. I am Still here. I guarantee you I have been in more than my share of battlefields.

    So spare me with your insults. I have done my fair share. You?

    If that is true than i humbly apoligize. I have served in the USMC and went to war but have never been shot/stabbed.

    I will insert foot into mouth and go to bed. Thanks 

     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:42 AM ET #60

    FE was in the Cub Scouts.
     
    Does that help his Mod chances at all?
    Reply
    FE was in the Cub Scouts.
     
    Does that help his Mod chances at all?
     
    chriscapper
    chriscapper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3386
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:42 AM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac_Killer:

     

    Wow thats great and all, and im sure we all thank you, but how is that the time and the place to mention that.

    b/c he was responding to me

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac_Killer:

     

    Wow thats great and all, and im sure we all thank you, but how is that the time and the place to mention that.

    b/c he was responding to me

     
    empire13
    empire13
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 10426
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:43 AM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    chriscapper

     I am 6'4 285 lbs

    I don't care about these boxed riff-raffs, but what the hell does your supposed height & weight have to do with anything dude?

     

     

    I saw you "dish out your specs" last summer when Vanzack was "talking" to you over that whole situation you guys had.

     

     

     

    I think your "size" has nothing to do with nothing on a forum....

     

     

     

     

    just sayin'....

     

     

     

    I know you don't mod much over here, and are over at wagerline most of the time, but we don't really give a rats ass about your "specs"....

     

     

     

    -word

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    chriscapper

     I am 6'4 285 lbs

    I don't care about these boxed riff-raffs, but what the hell does your supposed height & weight have to do with anything dude?

     

     

    I saw you "dish out your specs" last summer when Vanzack was "talking" to you over that whole situation you guys had.

     

     

     

    I think your "size" has nothing to do with nothing on a forum....

     

     

     

     

    just sayin'....

     

     

     

    I know you don't mod much over here, and are over at wagerline most of the time, but we don't really give a rats ass about your "specs"....

     

     

     

    -word

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:44 AM ET #63

    aaaa1
     
    I still don't see what the heck I did in lannys thread to be boxed....
     
     
    I even read that again and I don't see it....
     
    Can DF and I get someone to explain something to us at least....
     
     
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    aaaa1
     
    I still don't see what the heck I did in lannys thread to be boxed....
     
     
    I even read that again and I don't see it....
     
    Can DF and I get someone to explain something to us at least....
     
     
     
    Zodiac_Killer
    Zodiac_Killer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:45 AM ET #64

    Empire - exactly what im thinking. If this dude was a mod here from day 1, half this site would be gone, what a fucking joke. I see shit worse then what I said to PB every fucking day.
    Reply
    Empire - exactly what im thinking. If this dude was a mod here from day 1, half this site would be gone, what a fucking joke. I see shit worse then what I said to PB every fucking day.
     
    aaaa1
    aaaa1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 17886
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:46 AM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac_Killer:

    Oh yeah ive called plenty of mods out in my day, and ive said a lot worse, I think ive even used a swear word once or twice. Ban me if you like, or do what you have to, but here is something for you, I dont care that im in the box, in fact I think I think its funny, and the day I start caring like you obviously do, then thats the day I really take a good look at myself and start asking question.


    In less than 1000 posts you have called out Mods in your day? OK whatever you think but I never read your posts or that thread and have no desire too. But if you have an issue with him because he is a Mod then you my friend have issues, not him.

    Again, it's a Sports Forum, lighten up.

    chriscapper

    All true and then some. Nothing personal on my end. Take care and have a good night.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac_Killer:

    Oh yeah ive called plenty of mods out in my day, and ive said a lot worse, I think ive even used a swear word once or twice. Ban me if you like, or do what you have to, but here is something for you, I dont care that im in the box, in fact I think I think its funny, and the day I start caring like you obviously do, then thats the day I really take a good look at myself and start asking question.


    In less than 1000 posts you have called out Mods in your day? OK whatever you think but I never read your posts or that thread and have no desire too. But if you have an issue with him because he is a Mod then you my friend have issues, not him.

    Again, it's a Sports Forum, lighten up.

    chriscapper

    All true and then some. Nothing personal on my end. Take care and have a good night.


     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:46 AM ET #66

    FE is 6'3" 275.
     
    Reply
    FE is 6'3" 275.
     
     
    Zodiac_Killer
    Zodiac_Killer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:46 AM ET #67

    ABN you disrespected Lan
    Reply
    ABN you disrespected Lan
     
    Zodiac_Killer
    Zodiac_Killer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:49 AM ET #68

    In less than 1000 posts you have called out Mods in your day? OK whatever you think but I never read your posts or that thread and have no desire too. But if you have an issue with him because he is a Mod then you my friend have issues, not him.

    Again, it's a Sports Forum, lighten up.

     

    Ive been here for over a year in a half. Im lightened up, in fact i dont care about being in the box. But dont tell me to respect a mod like I should and then tell me to lighten up. Anyway its a pointless argument because you are who you are. this is the box, anything apparently goes. Youve got a lot of learning to do if your gonna moderate the box, or this forum in general, where not some peice of shit wagerline forum

    Reply

    In less than 1000 posts you have called out Mods in your day? OK whatever you think but I never read your posts or that thread and have no desire too. But if you have an issue with him because he is a Mod then you my friend have issues, not him.

    Again, it's a Sports Forum, lighten up.

     

    Ive been here for over a year in a half. Im lightened up, in fact i dont care about being in the box. But dont tell me to respect a mod like I should and then tell me to lighten up. Anyway its a pointless argument because you are who you are. this is the box, anything apparently goes. Youve got a lot of learning to do if your gonna moderate the box, or this forum in general, where not some peice of shit wagerline forum

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:50 AM ET #69

    Disrespected Lan.....Hardly
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Disrespected Lan.....Hardly
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:52 AM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

     

    Again, it's a Sports Forum, lighten up. 


    I am certainly glad you said that, because couldn't the Mods take the same approach????

     

    It is a sports forum and along with sports comes good ribbing.....

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

     

    Again, it's a Sports Forum, lighten up. 


    I am certainly glad you said that, because couldn't the Mods take the same approach????

     

    It is a sports forum and along with sports comes good ribbing.....

     
    lbcake
    lbcake
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 27074
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:53 AM ET #71

    outside the box is sacred ground....
     
     
    BE VERY VERY CAREFUL
     
    Reply
    outside the box is sacred ground....
     
     
    BE VERY VERY CAREFUL
     
     
    aaaa1
    aaaa1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 17886
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:54 AM ET #72

    empire13


    Because members like you always think the Mods are just some little nerds looking for power and that is what makes us laugh at members like you. You have no idea who we are and we really could care less who you are. Your just another name on the screen to me. But we agreed to help out the site and that is what we do.

    That said, you are butting in to a conversation that has nothing to do with you. Like I said, I have to go. Leave it at that is my advice as you are keeping me here responding to you and I have better things to do.

    Reply
    empire13


    Because members like you always think the Mods are just some little nerds looking for power and that is what makes us laugh at members like you. You have no idea who we are and we really could care less who you are. Your just another name on the screen to me. But we agreed to help out the site and that is what we do.

    That said, you are butting in to a conversation that has nothing to do with you. Like I said, I have to go. Leave it at that is my advice as you are keeping me here responding to you and I have better things to do.

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:54 AM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    lbcake

    You must have been turned down for your Mod position. Sorry about your Luck.

    aaaa1, Cake is a good guy and doesn't cause any shit.  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    lbcake

    You must have been turned down for your Mod position. Sorry about your Luck.

    aaaa1, Cake is a good guy and doesn't cause any shit.  

     
    uscsom09
    uscsom09
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 1586
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:55 AM ET #74

    It used to be a sports forum.  Now its like MySpace with some sports discussion interjected occasionally
    Reply
    It used to be a sports forum.  Now its like MySpace with some sports discussion interjected occasionally
     
     
    Zodiac_Killer
    Zodiac_Killer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:57 AM ET #75

    aaaaa one thing I will give you credit for is actually responding
     
    A rare occurance with mods.
    Reply
    aaaaa one thing I will give you credit for is actually responding
     
    A rare occurance with mods.
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,750
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,709
    • PART DEUX 260
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,575
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,872
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,720
    • Braves Frauds 740

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.