• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Covers-team

    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
    dennishopson
    ABooksNightmare
    aaaa1
    empire13
    Zodiac_Killer
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 993
    Posts: 163
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:57 AM ET #76

    aaaa1, no offense, but are you a little edgy right now? 
     
    Reading this thread, no one is really doing anything wrong or crossing lines.........
     
    You never ever seemed like a "have to be a tough guy" guy.........
     
     
    Reply
    aaaa1, no offense, but are you a little edgy right now? 
     
    Reading this thread, no one is really doing anything wrong or crossing lines.........
     
    You never ever seemed like a "have to be a tough guy" guy.........
     
     
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:57 AM ET #77

    aaaa1
     
    No comment for my boxing???
     
    Can up find out who did this so we can have a civilized discussion about this..
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    aaaa1
     
    No comment for my boxing???
     
    Can up find out who did this so we can have a civilized discussion about this..
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 1:59 AM ET #78

    aaaa1, I left out the part that everyone likes you and has never ever had any problem with you here from Box regulars............
    Reply
    aaaa1, I left out the part that everyone likes you and has never ever had any problem with you here from Box regulars............
     
    aaaa1
    aaaa1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 17886
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:00 AM ET #79

    Zodiac_Killer

    I am not moderating the Box.  Not everything goes in here. And there you go disrespecting Wagerline. Hmmm now you struck a nerve. lol

    ABooksNightmare

    You bashed and got boxed. It;s is not the end of the World. You cannot expect the Mods to keep ignoring that.




    Reply
    Zodiac_Killer

    I am not moderating the Box.  Not everything goes in here. And there you go disrespecting Wagerline. Hmmm now you struck a nerve. lol

    ABooksNightmare

    You bashed and got boxed. It;s is not the end of the World. You cannot expect the Mods to keep ignoring that.




     
    empire13
    empire13
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 10426
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:01 AM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    empire13


    Because members like you always think the Mods are just some little nerds looking for power and that is what makes us laugh at members like you. You have no idea who we are and we really could care less who you are. Your just another name on the screen to me. But we agreed to help out the site and that is what we do.

    That said, you are butting in to a conversation that has nothing to do with you. Like I said, I have to go. Leave it at that is my advice as you are keeping me here responding to you and I have better things to do.

    I'm not looking for your advice.

    I did'nt know this was a private thread.

    I NEVER said you Mods were nerds. In fact, the Mods who are here regularly we get along with fine.

     

     

    My POINT is YOU think your "supposed" size means anything to us? Really? Like I give a crap how tall you are and how much you weigh..... is that supposed to "scare" me?

     

     

    You don't know me. You're not herre enough to pass judgement on me, or our Nation...

     

     

    I'm not pickig a "fight" with you, eventhough that seems to get you off... Like you tried to do with Vanzack last year....

     

    I just want you to tell me what the hell your height & weight have to do with anything related to this forum....

     

     

    Can you tell me that?

     

     

     

     

    oh, and I'm glad you are speaking for all of the Mods when you say you guys could really care less who "we" are.... nice one there bub....

     

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    empire13


    Because members like you always think the Mods are just some little nerds looking for power and that is what makes us laugh at members like you. You have no idea who we are and we really could care less who you are. Your just another name on the screen to me. But we agreed to help out the site and that is what we do.

    That said, you are butting in to a conversation that has nothing to do with you. Like I said, I have to go. Leave it at that is my advice as you are keeping me here responding to you and I have better things to do.

    I'm not looking for your advice.

    I did'nt know this was a private thread.

    I NEVER said you Mods were nerds. In fact, the Mods who are here regularly we get along with fine.

     

     

    My POINT is YOU think your "supposed" size means anything to us? Really? Like I give a crap how tall you are and how much you weigh..... is that supposed to "scare" me?

     

     

    You don't know me. You're not herre enough to pass judgement on me, or our Nation...

     

     

    I'm not pickig a "fight" with you, eventhough that seems to get you off... Like you tried to do with Vanzack last year....

     

    I just want you to tell me what the hell your height & weight have to do with anything related to this forum....

     

     

    Can you tell me that?

     

     

     

     

    oh, and I'm glad you are speaking for all of the Mods when you say you guys could really care less who "we" are.... nice one there bub....

     

     

     

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:02 AM ET #81

    So when did teasing become bashing????
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    So when did teasing become bashing????
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:03 AM ET #82

    I never directly said anything to that guy or about that guy......
     
     
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    I never directly said anything to that guy or about that guy......
     
     
     
    Zodiac_Killer
    Zodiac_Killer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:03 AM ET #83

    Anyway aaaa when can I expect to get out?
    Reply
    Anyway aaaa when can I expect to get out?
     
    lbcake
    lbcake
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 27074
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:03 AM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    So when did teasing become bashing????

    They are seriously cracking down.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    So when did teasing become bashing????

    They are seriously cracking down.

     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:03 AM ET #85

    aaaaaaaaaaa1, you got any pull in getting FE a Modship?
    Reply
    aaaaaaaaaaa1, you got any pull in getting FE a Modship?
     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:04 AM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by uscsom09:

    It used to be a sports forum.  Now its like MySpace with some sports discussion interjected occasionally

    no, thats the penalty box these days. Some use this as their one social interaction per day

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by uscsom09:

    It used to be a sports forum.  Now its like MySpace with some sports discussion interjected occasionally

    no, thats the penalty box these days. Some use this as their one social interaction per day

     
    aaaa1
    aaaa1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 17886
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:06 AM ET #87

    dennishopson

    What these guys do not realize is we are members also. I have, was boxed before I was a Mod.

    I just think some of you guys take this way to serious. Let's have fun and try to be civil at least. You would not run into a Mall and yell out Fuck all of you! LMAO.

    Gentlemen,

    Take care of yourselves and happy posting.
    Reply
    dennishopson

    What these guys do not realize is we are members also. I have, was boxed before I was a Mod.

    I just think some of you guys take this way to serious. Let's have fun and try to be civil at least. You would not run into a Mall and yell out Fuck all of you! LMAO.

    Gentlemen,

    Take care of yourselves and happy posting.
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:06 AM ET #88

    Some use this as their one social interaction per day
     
    FE hates those fuckers that do that.
     
    Reply
    Some use this as their one social interaction per day
     
    FE hates those fuckers that do that.
     
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:07 AM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by lbcake:

    They are seriously cracking down.

    I'm okay with that, but seriously look at the thread and nothing I said was ever directed to lanny....

    It's very strange.....Bashing is one thing, but typically that means that you were actually bashing someone...

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lbcake:

    They are seriously cracking down.

    I'm okay with that, but seriously look at the thread and nothing I said was ever directed to lanny....

    It's very strange.....Bashing is one thing, but typically that means that you were actually bashing someone...

     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:08 AM ET #90

    FE likes that Lanny guy.
     
    Reply
    FE likes that Lanny guy.
     
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:11 AM ET #91

    I just think some of you guys take this way to serious. Let's have fun and try to be civil at least. You would not run into a Mall and yell out Fuck all of you! LMAO.
     
    It's funny that a Mod would state that, but it is not followed consistently with each Mod....
     
    We take it seriously because boxing people who have not done anything is messed up.....We are trying to have fun and good ribbing is fun...It's like joking around with your drunk grandma...Your words sound great, but it does not radiate amongst the core...
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    I just think some of you guys take this way to serious. Let's have fun and try to be civil at least. You would not run into a Mall and yell out Fuck all of you! LMAO.
     
    It's funny that a Mod would state that, but it is not followed consistently with each Mod....
     
    We take it seriously because boxing people who have not done anything is messed up.....We are trying to have fun and good ribbing is fun...It's like joking around with your drunk grandma...Your words sound great, but it does not radiate amongst the core...
     
    lbcake
    lbcake
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 27074
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:12 AM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    I'm okay with that, but seriously look at the thread and nothing I said was ever directed to lanny....

    It's very strange.....Bashing is one thing, but typically that means that you were actually bashing someone...

    Obviously you didn't see a couple of my posts....

    I was warned by wall to scram.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    I'm okay with that, but seriously look at the thread and nothing I said was ever directed to lanny....

    It's very strange.....Bashing is one thing, but typically that means that you were actually bashing someone...

    Obviously you didn't see a couple of my posts....

    I was warned by wall to scram.

     
    lbcake
    lbcake
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 27074
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:14 AM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Expert:

    FE likes that Lanny guy.
     

    give us all a fucking break.....

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Expert:

    FE likes that Lanny guy.
     

    give us all a fucking break.....

     

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:17 AM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by lbcake:

    Obviously you didn't see a couple of my posts....

    I was warned by wall to scram.

    Yeah I saw that after DF and I were boxed, but where was he telling us to knock it off instead of just pulling the plug???

    If I was bashing the guy I would be the first to admit it, but teasing about being the one F5ing his thread is hardly bashing him.....

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lbcake:

    Obviously you didn't see a couple of my posts....

    I was warned by wall to scram.

    Yeah I saw that after DF and I were boxed, but where was he telling us to knock it off instead of just pulling the plug???

    If I was bashing the guy I would be the first to admit it, but teasing about being the one F5ing his thread is hardly bashing him.....

     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:17 AM ET #95

    Serious. Lanny seems to be the goods.
    Reply
    Serious. Lanny seems to be the goods.
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:18 AM ET #96

    aaaa1 can you please say something about me with my name in blue letters?
    Reply
    aaaa1 can you please say something about me with my name in blue letters?
     
    lbcake
    lbcake
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 27074
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:19 AM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    Yeah I saw that after DF and I were boxed, but where was he telling us to knock it off instead of just pulling the plug???

    If I was bashing the guy I would be the first to admit it, but teasing about being the one F5ing his thread is hardly bashing him.....

    they have all the power to do what they think is necessary....

    Can't see it being long.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    Yeah I saw that after DF and I were boxed, but where was he telling us to knock it off instead of just pulling the plug???

    If I was bashing the guy I would be the first to admit it, but teasing about being the one F5ing his thread is hardly bashing him.....

    they have all the power to do what they think is necessary....

    Can't see it being long.

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:20 AM ET #98

    FE - Your sucking up is tremendously gifted.....You will rise to fame in no time.....
     
    Your contribution to lannys thread was more than ideal, but your mockery was pleasantly disguised to those that know you....
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    FE - Your sucking up is tremendously gifted.....You will rise to fame in no time.....
     
    Your contribution to lannys thread was more than ideal, but your mockery was pleasantly disguised to those that know you....
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:21 AM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    dennishopson

    What these guys do not realize is we are members also. I have, was boxed before I was a Mod.

    I just think some of you guys take this way to serious. Let's have fun and try to be civil at least. You would not run into a Mall and yell out Fuck all of you! LMAO.

    Gentlemen,

    Take care of yourselves and happy posting.

    I said nothing but nice things to you aaaa1.......

    Still don't see where you think you were getting razzed. We like it when mods come into the Box and chat some........  

    Take care dude....I'll come visit over at wagerline sometime and say hello.........

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    dennishopson

    What these guys do not realize is we are members also. I have, was boxed before I was a Mod.

    I just think some of you guys take this way to serious. Let's have fun and try to be civil at least. You would not run into a Mall and yell out Fuck all of you! LMAO.

    Gentlemen,

    Take care of yourselves and happy posting.

    I said nothing but nice things to you aaaa1.......

    Still don't see where you think you were getting razzed. We like it when mods come into the Box and chat some........  

    Take care dude....I'll come visit over at wagerline sometime and say hello.........

     
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:22 AM ET #100

    Quote Originally Posted by lbcake:

    they have all the power to do what they think is necessary....

    Can't see it being long.

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lbcake:

    they have all the power to do what they think is necessary....

    Can't see it being long.

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,751
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,731
    • PART DEUX 261
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,576
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,872
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,722
    • Braves Frauds 740

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.