I don’t post but gave you guys the easy money Bears pick after seeing everyone jumping on the eagles. Some of you asked me to please post more picks. Here’s what I’m taking today. 4 winners for you:
Atlanta ML (10K /$15,873)
Houston under 8 (3300/6300)
Yanks ($2500/4550)
Pads haven’t placed yet. Going light.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I don’t post but gave you guys the easy money Bears pick after seeing everyone jumping on the eagles. Some of you asked me to please post more picks. Here’s what I’m taking today. 4 winners for you:
Those of you that said Casey Keena is QB so I’m gonna put all my money on the Eagles are really dumb. first off people said that yesterday with Marcus Mariota… K Keenan was a better quarterback in college than Jalen and so was Dalton Hertz is the most fucking awful quarterback in the NFL that gets blown every day… He is Trent Dilfer 2.0
don’t be so gullible. I’ll give you the stat that I’ve been giving out since college in the early 90s… Home dogs in primetime games win 70% of the time. if you took the Eagles, you deserve to lose and while you’re at it, take the Braves because Philly sucks
POSTED: Sep. 28, 2026 - 9:22 PM ET
Those of you that said Casey Keena is QB so I’m gonna put all my money on the Eagles are really dumb. first off people said that yesterday with Marcus Mariota… K Keenan was a better quarterback in college than Jalen and so was Dalton Hertz is the most fucking awful quarterback in the NFL that gets blown every day… He is Trent Dilfer 2.0
don’t be so gullible. I’ll give you the stat that I’ve been giving out since college in the early 90s… Home dogs in primetime games win 70% of the time. if you took the Eagles, you deserve to lose and while you’re at it, take the Braves because Philly sucks
@Raiders22 every whale bedding since 1992 knows that stat. Every sport, every time. Like clockwork. Watch Thurs Clev 2.5 vs Pitt Friday NW+3 at home vs PSU
For what it's worth...NFL home dogs in games that started after 7:00 PM EST have gone 114-247 STU and 162-185-15 ATS since 2001.
Quote Originally Posted by WidespreadPanic:
@Raiders22 every whale bedding since 1992 knows that stat. Every sport, every time. Like clockwork. Watch Thurs Clev 2.5 vs Pitt Friday NW+3 at home vs PSU
For what it's worth...NFL home dogs in games that started after 7:00 PM EST have gone 114-247 STU and 162-185-15 ATS since 2001.
That that’s not worth anything. who cares about the time slot that you chose in the years that you chose? not many people are up since 1992… I’ve been doing this a long time and that is THE Ruehl of thumb. coming in here with some random stat to try to debunk people from making money is pretty feminine. What are your pronouns? If you want to continue losing money then do what you wanna do but don’t bother everyone else with your 7pm 2001 stat.
@weeble5672
That that’s not worth anything. who cares about the time slot that you chose in the years that you chose? not many people are up since 1992… I’ve been doing this a long time and that is THE Ruehl of thumb. coming in here with some random stat to try to debunk people from making money is pretty feminine. What are your pronouns? If you want to continue losing money then do what you wanna do but don’t bother everyone else with your 7pm 2001 stat.
It’s a known fact… When you pick games, what do you do… You just come here and gather information is that correct? I’ve been getting info from people who bet way larger amounts than myself. I learned this fact, 2.5 decades ago and it works to perfection every single time. just keep a book and watch.
@Raiders22
It’s a known fact… When you pick games, what do you do… You just come here and gather information is that correct? I’ve been getting info from people who bet way larger amounts than myself. I learned this fact, 2.5 decades ago and it works to perfection every single time. just keep a book and watch.
When you pick games, what do you do… You just come here and gather information is that correct?
No sir, I do not.
I’ve been getting info from people who bet way larger amounts than myself. I learned this fact, 2.5 decades ago and it works to perfection every single time. just keep a book and watch.
You may 'feel' that way. But it is not true is all I am saying. So, it cannot be a fact is all.
I am simply pointing out that sometimes people have a sense that things are true because when they do happen they stand out to them more than when they do not happen.
If it were really true EVERYONE would know it and play it.
@WidespreadPanic
It’s a known fact…
No sir, it is not
When you pick games, what do you do… You just come here and gather information is that correct?
No sir, I do not.
I’ve been getting info from people who bet way larger amounts than myself. I learned this fact, 2.5 decades ago and it works to perfection every single time. just keep a book and watch.
You may 'feel' that way. But it is not true is all I am saying. So, it cannot be a fact is all.
I am simply pointing out that sometimes people have a sense that things are true because when they do happen they stand out to them more than when they do not happen.
If it were really true EVERYONE would know it and play it.
Awe all mad and can’t control ur behavior. Now I’m the clown? Yeah ok hot shot. You’re in my fuggin chat squid. . Don’t blame me you lost. I’m killing it.
@bluejet
Haha check out this pussyfart.
Awe all mad and can’t control ur behavior. Now I’m the clown? Yeah ok hot shot. You’re in my fuggin chat squid. . Don’t blame me you lost. I’m killing it.
‘92…was also there when they did the “free” show in Athens, every body thinking a few thousand people would show up, next thing you know there’s over 100,000 motherfuckers running around the city of Athens acting a fool….
@WidespreadPanic
‘92…was also there when they did the “free” show in Athens, every body thinking a few thousand people would show up, next thing you know there’s over 100,000 motherfuckers running around the city of Athens acting a fool….