![]()
The MLB Playoffs are here.
Who has the easiest/hardest path, which rotations are built for October, which bullpens can actually protect a lead, which offenses can still score against elite pitching, and whether those four teams with byes benefit more from the rest than the Wild Card winners benefit from already being battle tested.
Who has the easiest/hardest path, which rotations are built for October, which bullpens can actually protect a lead, which offenses can still score against elite pitching, and whether those four teams with byes benefit more from the rest than the Wild Card winners benefit from already being battle tested.
Phillies at Braves
This is the cleanest Game 1 edge on the board for me.
Atlanta went 9-4 against Philly this year and has the big pitching edge tomorrow with Chris Sale. Sale finished with a 2.16 ERA and the Phillies are in a tough spot with their rotation. Wheeler just worked Sunday, Sanchez lines up better for Game 2, and Luzardo has barely pitched this month.
So tomorrow Philly is basically trying to piece nine innings together while Atlanta gets to hand the ball to its ace.
That’s why I like Atlanta more in Game 1 than I do laying a number on the entire series. Once Philly gets Sanchez and possibly Wheeler involved, it’s a different handicap.
For tomorrow, I’m looking hard at Atlanta, especially Braves first five, as long as the price stays playable.
Phillies at Braves
This is the cleanest Game 1 edge on the board for me.
Atlanta went 9-4 against Philly this year and has the big pitching edge tomorrow with Chris Sale. Sale finished with a 2.16 ERA and the Phillies are in a tough spot with their rotation. Wheeler just worked Sunday, Sanchez lines up better for Game 2, and Luzardo has barely pitched this month.
So tomorrow Philly is basically trying to piece nine innings together while Atlanta gets to hand the ball to its ace.
That’s why I like Atlanta more in Game 1 than I do laying a number on the entire series. Once Philly gets Sanchez and possibly Wheeler involved, it’s a different handicap.
For tomorrow, I’m looking hard at Atlanta, especially Braves first five, as long as the price stays playable.
White Sox at Astros
I’m fucking confused on this one.
Houston is going with a pieced together pitching plan in Game 1 and saving Hunter Brown for Game 2. Chicago isn’t giving me much confidence either.
Nothing clean here right now.
I’ll circle back tomorrow once we get the lineups and see where the number goes.
White Sox at Astros
I’m fucking confused on this one.
Houston is going with a pieced together pitching plan in Game 1 and saving Hunter Brown for Game 2. Chicago isn’t giving me much confidence either.
Nothing clean here right now.
I’ll circle back tomorrow once we get the lineups and see where the number goes.
Red Sox at Yankees
This one has my attention.
Tolle has already handled this Yankees lineup twice, and Schlittler has been lights out all year. Two solid arms, playoff game, and neither side is going to hesitate going to the bullpen.
Everything about this game points me toward pitching.
I’m looking hard at the first five under, but I want to see the lineups and where the number settles tomorrow.
Red Sox at Yankees
This one has my attention.
Tolle has already handled this Yankees lineup twice, and Schlittler has been lights out all year. Two solid arms, playoff game, and neither side is going to hesitate going to the bullpen.
Everything about this game points me toward pitching.
I’m looking hard at the first five under, but I want to see the lineups and where the number settles tomorrow.
Cubs at Padres
This is another one I like.
Chicago can hit, but San Diego is built pretty well for this type of game. Michael King at home, then that Padres bullpen behind him is a tough setup if they get a lead.
I’m leaning Padres
Cubs at Padres
This is another one I like.
Chicago can hit, but San Diego is built pretty well for this type of game. Michael King at home, then that Padres bullpen behind him is a tough setup if they get a lead.
I’m leaning Padres
None of these games are on my short card yet. These are just early, blind-eye thoughts to get the playoffs started.
I’ll dig in deeper tomorrow once we have lineups and better information.
Let’s have a kickass playoffs.
None of these games are on my short card yet. These are just early, blind-eye thoughts to get the playoffs started.
I’ll dig in deeper tomorrow once we have lineups and better information.
Let’s have a kickass playoffs.
Atlanta line is high Philly bats can get to Sale so its a tough call.
I like the White Sox they played well down the stretch while Houston barely held on.
Yanks game I will take the Cy young winner is Cam S
Padres game I will take the home team on this one if they have the lead going into the 7th its game over. Game 2 I would take the cubbies
Good luck LV
Atlanta line is high Philly bats can get to Sale so its a tough call.
I like the White Sox they played well down the stretch while Houston barely held on.
Yanks game I will take the Cy young winner is Cam S
Padres game I will take the home team on this one if they have the lead going into the 7th its game over. Game 2 I would take the cubbies
Good luck LV
@LVTruck
Luzardo was just reactivated the other day after being placed on IR last Sept 7. He is having some shoulder inflammation issues. Today he will serve as an opener and on a tight pitching cap. Bulk pitcher will be Andrew Painter.
Good luck buddy! I am with you on the Braves here.
@LVTruck
Luzardo was just reactivated the other day after being placed on IR last Sept 7. He is having some shoulder inflammation issues. Today he will serve as an opener and on a tight pitching cap. Bulk pitcher will be Andrew Painter.
Good luck buddy! I am with you on the Braves here.
@LVTruck
Bullpen game for both sides in the CWS-Stros game. That's a rarity, especially in the playoffs. Almost impossible to handicap the match-ups in a BP game. Both pens are equal stat wise. Houston was hotter with the sticks coming down the stretch.
Unless you're betting on intuition, best to let this one be.
Knock 'em dead in the playoffs!
RT2
@LVTruck
Bullpen game for both sides in the CWS-Stros game. That's a rarity, especially in the playoffs. Almost impossible to handicap the match-ups in a BP game. Both pens are equal stat wise. Houston was hotter with the sticks coming down the stretch.
Unless you're betting on intuition, best to let this one be.
Knock 'em dead in the playoffs!
RT2
@Kapthat
Yep, huge… that’s another over .300 average out of the line up.
I’m loving Braves and Under 7. And F5 is always worth taking a look with this team at home….
@Kapthat
Yep, huge… that’s another over .300 average out of the line up.
I’m loving Braves and Under 7. And F5 is always worth taking a look with this team at home….
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,935
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,203
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,841
- PART DEUX 297
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 493
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,253
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
