The guy is really only up 20+ units. His plays are always for 2 or more units. Hate guys that manipulate how their winning. It is total brainwashing. If I played his game I'm up over 30 units in approx. 1 month. C'mon reality check time.
Quote Originally Posted by Football_Expert:
Serious. Lanny seems to be the goods.
What..picking favs every night.
The guy is really only up 20+ units. His plays are always for 2 or more units. Hate guys that manipulate how their winning. It is total brainwashing. If I played his game I'm up over 30 units in approx. 1 month. C'mon reality check time.
The guy is really only up 20+ units. His plays are always for 2 or more units. Hate guys that manipulate how they're winning. It is total brainwashing. If I played his game I'm up over 30 units in approx. 1 month. C'mon reality check time.
for all teachers here(my gf)
Quote Originally Posted by lbcake:
What..picking favs every night.
The guy is really only up 20+ units. His plays are always for 2 or more units. Hate guys that manipulate how they're winning. It is total brainwashing. If I played his game I'm up over 30 units in approx. 1 month. C'mon reality check time.
I NEVER said you Mods were nerds. In fact, the Mods who are here regularly we get along with fine.
My POINT is YOU think your "supposed" size means anything to us? Really? Like I give a crap how tall you are and how much you weigh..... is that supposed to "scare" me?
You don't know me. You're not herre enough to pass judgement on me, or our Nation...
I'm not pickig a "fight" with you, eventhough that seems to get you off... Like you tried to do with Vanzack last year....
I just want you to tell me what the hell your height & weight have to do with anything related to this forum....
Can you tell me that?
oh, and I'm glad you are speaking for all of the Mods when you say you guys could really care less who "we" are.... nice one there bub....
Guess I get no response to this.... No suprise. Whatever.
Quote Originally Posted by empire13:
I'm not looking for your advice.
I did'nt know this was a private thread.
I NEVER said you Mods were nerds. In fact, the Mods who are here regularly we get along with fine.
My POINT is YOU think your "supposed" size means anything to us? Really? Like I give a crap how tall you are and how much you weigh..... is that supposed to "scare" me?
You don't know me. You're not herre enough to pass judgement on me, or our Nation...
I'm not pickig a "fight" with you, eventhough that seems to get you off... Like you tried to do with Vanzack last year....
I just want you to tell me what the hell your height & weight have to do with anything related to this forum....
Can you tell me that?
oh, and I'm glad you are speaking for all of the Mods when you say you guys could really care less who "we" are.... nice one there bub....
Guess I get no response to this.... No suprise. Whatever.