• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Covers-team

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    SecondAgain
    Zodiac_Killer
    lbcake
    empire13
    aaaa1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 993
    Posts: 163
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:37 AM ET #126

    Reply
     
    Zodiac_Killer
    Zodiac_Killer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:37 AM ET #127

    where you play LB
    Reply
    where you play LB
     
    lbcake
    lbcake
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 27074
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:39 AM ET #128

    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac_Killer:

    where you play LB

    PStars

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac_Killer:

    where you play LB

    PStars

     
    Zodiac_Killer
    Zodiac_Killer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:40 AM ET #129

    oh, why not bodog
    Reply
    oh, why not bodog
     
    empire13
    empire13
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 10426
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:43 AM ET #130

    Reply

     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:43 AM ET #131

    zodiac, because these guys couldn't organise a root in a brothel. I think they have moved their operation to poker stars because of some table crap
    Reply
    zodiac, because these guys couldn't organise a root in a brothel. I think they have moved their operation to poker stars because of some table crap
     
    lbcake
    lbcake
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 27074
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:45 AM ET #132

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    zodiac, because these guys couldn't organise a root in a brothel. I think they have moved their operation to poker stars because of some table crap

    actually pokerfan now maybe

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    zodiac, because these guys couldn't organise a root in a brothel. I think they have moved their operation to poker stars because of some table crap

    actually pokerfan now maybe

     
    Zodiac_Killer
    Zodiac_Killer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:48 AM ET #133

    ill be damned. Second, who you likin in the EPL this year, you keep track of any RPL ?
    Reply
    ill be damned. Second, who you likin in the EPL this year, you keep track of any RPL ?
     
    empire13
    empire13
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 10426
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:51 AM ET #134

    See you guys around.... I'm out for a while.... .....-word. ........
    Reply
    See you guys around.... I'm out for a while.... .....-word. ........
     
    aaaa1
    aaaa1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 17886
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:53 AM ET #135

    empire13
     
    Is that you with the BB Gun? lol Come to the Wagerline Box tomorrow afternoon and post. I have a busy day tomorrow but I will respond in the afternoon. Your Nation?

    You are just a name on the screen to me, nothing more! Please try to not elevate your position here. Who are you to me? My point exactly. Come visit tomorrow and take care.
    Reply
    empire13
     
    Is that you with the BB Gun? lol Come to the Wagerline Box tomorrow afternoon and post. I have a busy day tomorrow but I will respond in the afternoon. Your Nation?

    You are just a name on the screen to me, nothing more! Please try to not elevate your position here. Who are you to me? My point exactly. Come visit tomorrow and take care.
     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:54 AM ET #136

    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac_Killer:

    ill be damned. Second, who you likin in the EPL this year, you keep track of any RPL ?

    Bit too early for me. I'll wait until the dust settles and see who ends up where

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac_Killer:

    ill be damned. Second, who you likin in the EPL this year, you keep track of any RPL ?

    Bit too early for me. I'll wait until the dust settles and see who ends up where

     
    Buckeyebomb
    Buckeyebomb
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 5293
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:57 AM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    empire13
     
    Is that you with the BB Gun? lol Come to the Wagerline Box tomorrow afternoon and post. I have a busy day tomorrow but I will respond tomorrow afternoon. Your Nation?

    You are just a name on the screen to me, nothing more! Please try to not elevate your position here. Who are you to me? My point exactly. Come visit tomorrow and take care.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    empire13
     
    Is that you with the BB Gun? lol Come to the Wagerline Box tomorrow afternoon and post. I have a busy day tomorrow but I will respond tomorrow afternoon. Your Nation?

    You are just a name on the screen to me, nothing more! Please try to not elevate your position here. Who are you to me? My point exactly. Come visit tomorrow and take care.

     

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 2:59 AM ET #138

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    I said nothing but nice things to you aaaa1.......

    Still don't see where you think you were getting razzed. We like it when mods come into the Box and chat some........  

    Take care dude....I'll come visit over at wagerline sometime and say hello.........

    Still riled up I see.................

    I'll probably get boxed now.  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    I said nothing but nice things to you aaaa1.......

    Still don't see where you think you were getting razzed. We like it when mods come into the Box and chat some........  

    Take care dude....I'll come visit over at wagerline sometime and say hello.........

    Still riled up I see.................

    I'll probably get boxed now.  

     
    Zodiac_Killer
    Zodiac_Killer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 3:00 AM ET #139

    rimshot
    Reply
    rimshot
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 3:01 AM ET #140

    aaaa1, perhaps you aren't getting it....Everyone in here likes you dude......... 
    Reply
    aaaa1, perhaps you aren't getting it....Everyone in here likes you dude......... 
     
    aaaa1
    aaaa1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 17886
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 3:08 AM ET #141

    Got an IM saying MR Empire lol  was still upset.


    dennishopson

    Come visit anytime. I am working late for a cause which I will not discuss here.

    I just did not want him to think he would not get a response from me. That would not be fair to him now would it?

    SecondAgain

    Love the Avatar!!!! Goodnight Gentlemen.



    Reply
    Got an IM saying MR Empire lol  was still upset.


    dennishopson

    Come visit anytime. I am working late for a cause which I will not discuss here.

    I just did not want him to think he would not get a response from me. That would not be fair to him now would it?

    SecondAgain

    Love the Avatar!!!! Goodnight Gentlemen.



     
    Buckeyebomb
    Buckeyebomb
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 5293
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 3:18 AM ET #142

    It looks like there should be a moderator for a moderator...
     
    By your behavior in this thread it looks like you're drunk.
     
    CT/Other Mods-  The Giant is willing and ready
    Reply
    It looks like there should be a moderator for a moderator...
     
    By your behavior in this thread it looks like you're drunk.
     
    CT/Other Mods-  The Giant is willing and ready
     
    empire13
    empire13
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 10426
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 3:18 AM ET #143

    Just tell me why you have to tell everyone how "big" you are.... Why is that important? Let's hear it....

    Reply

    Just tell me why you have to tell everyone how "big" you are.... Why is that important? Let's hear it....

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 3:25 AM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    Got an IM saying MR Empire lol  was still upset.


    dennishopson

    Come visit anytime. I am working late for a cause which I will not discuss here.

    I just did not want him to think he would not get a response from me. That would not be fair to him now would it?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaa1:

    Got an IM saying MR Empire lol  was still upset.


    dennishopson

    Come visit anytime. I am working late for a cause which I will not discuss here.

    I just did not want him to think he would not get a response from me. That would not be fair to him now would it?

     
    empire13
    empire13
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 10426
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 3:31 AM ET #145

     I'm leaving for the night... I work for about 12 hours tommorow... So, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1 , respond to my question and I'll get back to ya when I get home tommorow. I just want to know why the hell your "height" and "weight" are SO important to us "names on a screen" here at covers. You seem to bring it up everytime you get into a riff here. So, answer me and I'll leave it alone. But my guess is you will try and insult me again and not answer the question.
     
     
     
    I guess we will see.....
     
     
     
     
     
     
    - word
    Reply
     I'm leaving for the night... I work for about 12 hours tommorow... So, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1 , respond to my question and I'll get back to ya when I get home tommorow. I just want to know why the hell your "height" and "weight" are SO important to us "names on a screen" here at covers. You seem to bring it up everytime you get into a riff here. So, answer me and I'll leave it alone. But my guess is you will try and insult me again and not answer the question.
     
     
     
    I guess we will see.....
     
     
     
     
     
     
    - word
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 3:43 AM ET #146

    Emp......
    Reply
    Emp......
     
    Paulsy
    Paulsy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 17651
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 3:46 AM ET #147

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    zodiac, because these guys couldn't organise a root in a brothel. I think they have moved their operation to poker stars because of some table crap

    what planet are you from?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    zodiac, because these guys couldn't organise a root in a brothel. I think they have moved their operation to poker stars because of some table crap

    what planet are you from?

     
    empire13
    empire13
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 10426
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 3:48 AM ET #148

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    Emp......

    I love how he calls me MR Empire lol..... that's funny I guess.... I don't get the punchline, but whatever.......... From now on I want to be called MR Empire lol.

     

    Pass the word D-Hop. And when the Nation asks you why, you tell them because aaaa1 said so....

     

     

     

    cool?

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    Emp......

    I love how he calls me MR Empire lol..... that's funny I guess.... I don't get the punchline, but whatever.......... From now on I want to be called MR Empire lol.

     

    Pass the word D-Hop. And when the Nation asks you why, you tell them because aaaa1 said so....

     

     

     

    cool?

     

     
    empire13
    empire13
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 10426
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 3:50 AM ET #149

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    Emp......

    I love how he calls me MR Empire lol..... that's funny I guess.... I don't get the punchline, but whatever.......... From now on I want to be called MR Empire lol.

     

    Pass the word D-Hop. And when the Nation asks you why, you tell them because aaaa1 said so....

     

     

     

    cool?

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    Emp......

    I love how he calls me MR Empire lol..... that's funny I guess.... I don't get the punchline, but whatever.......... From now on I want to be called MR Empire lol.

     

    Pass the word D-Hop. And when the Nation asks you why, you tell them because aaaa1 said so....

     

     

     

    cool?

     

     
     
    Paulsy
    Paulsy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 17651
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2008 - 3:50 AM ET #150

    aaaa1 loves second, because they are both on the same side politically
     
    aaaa1 
     
    pokerbroker 
     
    Ed  
     
    koaj 
     
    gentlemen  
    Reply
    aaaa1 loves second, because they are both on the same side politically
     
    aaaa1 
     
    pokerbroker 
     
    Ed  
     
    koaj 
     
    gentlemen  
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,750
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,709
    • PART DEUX 260
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,575
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,872
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,720
    • Braves Frauds 740

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.