Damn, Goff. I needed another score there to end the quarter. ![]()
CD Newsletter Divisional Round
points , points I have a feeling the 2H will go under.. The books need the under..
Nothing is stopping the scoring. It's a run away train
![]()
points , points I have a feeling the 2H will go under.. The books need the under..
Nothing is stopping the scoring. It's a run away train
![]()
points , points I have a feeling the 2H will go under.. The books need the under..
lol.......55 was like stealing....![]()
points , points I have a feeling the 2H will go under.. The books need the under..
lol.......55 was like stealing....![]()
points , points I have a feeling the 2H will go under.. The books need the under..
Yea I bet they do.
FUCK THEM ![]()
points , points I have a feeling the 2H will go under.. The books need the under..
Yea I bet they do.
FUCK THEM ![]()
I don't know how this game is going to slow down unless it's one turnover after another. But there were a couple of interceptions and a turnover on downs, and the 1H almost covered the FG total.
I don't know how this game is going to slow down unless it's one turnover after another. But there were a couple of interceptions and a turnover on downs, and the 1H almost covered the FG total.
I don't know how this game is going to slow down unless it's one turnover after another. But there were a couple of interceptions and a turnover on downs, and the 1H almost covered the FG total.
Take under 2h
30.5 is ridiculously high. It's gonna be defense up 2h watch.
I don't know how this game is going to slow down unless it's one turnover after another. But there were a couple of interceptions and a turnover on downs, and the 1H almost covered the FG total.
Take under 2h
30.5 is ridiculously high. It's gonna be defense up 2h watch.
Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: I don't know how this game is going to slow down unless it's one turnover after another. But there were a couple of interceptions and a turnover on downs, and the 1H almost covered the FG total. Take under 2h 30.5 is ridiculously high. It's gonna be defense up 2h watch.
Should be more running you'd think. But they'll have to go blow for blow.
Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: I don't know how this game is going to slow down unless it's one turnover after another. But there were a couple of interceptions and a turnover on downs, and the 1H almost covered the FG total. Take under 2h 30.5 is ridiculously high. It's gonna be defense up 2h watch.
Should be more running you'd think. But they'll have to go blow for blow.
Who could of predicted this outcome. The Lions got a dose of their own medicine. ![]()
I got the Chiefs vs. Eagles in SB59 , not because I have wager on it. Mahomme and the Chiefs always turn it on in the playoff and the Eagles will beat the Redskin at home.
Who could of predicted this outcome. The Lions got a dose of their own medicine. ![]()
I got the Chiefs vs. Eagles in SB59 , not because I have wager on it. Mahomme and the Chiefs always turn it on in the playoff and the Eagles will beat the Redskin at home.
Incredible game by the Commanders.
Looks like I don't have to worry about my Lions look ahead bets.
So let's get something straight Bears fans...
The Bears interviewed Dan Quinn, hire Eberflus. Bears interview Kingsbury, hire Waldron.
During the Kingsbury interview, Ryan Poles told him that they won't be meeting with Jayden Daniels.
Didn't even consider him. Caleb Williams was the sure shot pick.
And here the Commanders are with Quinn, Kingsbury and Daniels. Most likely playing in the nfc conference championship next week.
Incredible game by the Commanders.
Looks like I don't have to worry about my Lions look ahead bets.
So let's get something straight Bears fans...
The Bears interviewed Dan Quinn, hire Eberflus. Bears interview Kingsbury, hire Waldron.
During the Kingsbury interview, Ryan Poles told him that they won't be meeting with Jayden Daniels.
Didn't even consider him. Caleb Williams was the sure shot pick.
And here the Commanders are with Quinn, Kingsbury and Daniels. Most likely playing in the nfc conference championship next week.
Who could of predicted this outcome. The Lions got a dose of their own medicine. I got the Chiefs vs. Eagles in SB59 , not because I have wager on it. Mahomme and the Chiefs always turn it on in the playoff and the Eagles will beat the Redskin at home.
the officials in their game and all year fuck whoever they play,,,,![]()
Who could of predicted this outcome. The Lions got a dose of their own medicine. I got the Chiefs vs. Eagles in SB59 , not because I have wager on it. Mahomme and the Chiefs always turn it on in the playoff and the Eagles will beat the Redskin at home.
the officials in their game and all year fuck whoever they play,,,,![]()
Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: I don't know how this game is going to slow down unless it's one turnover after another. But there were a couple of interceptions and a turnover on downs, and the 1H almost covered the FG total. Take under 2h 30.5 is ridiculously high. It's gonna be defense up 2h watch.
almost...![]()
Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: I don't know how this game is going to slow down unless it's one turnover after another. But there were a couple of interceptions and a turnover on downs, and the 1H almost covered the FG total. Take under 2h 30.5 is ridiculously high. It's gonna be defense up 2h watch.
almost...![]()
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: I don't know how this game is going to slow down unless it's one turnover after another. But there were a couple of interceptions and a turnover on downs, and the 1H almost covered the FG total. Take under 2h 30.5 is ridiculously high. It's gonna be defense up 2h watch. almost...
Almost lost if golf throws that junk TD?
I didn't say it was easy money but the result is money
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: I don't know how this game is going to slow down unless it's one turnover after another. But there were a couple of interceptions and a turnover on downs, and the 1H almost covered the FG total. Take under 2h 30.5 is ridiculously high. It's gonna be defense up 2h watch. almost...
Almost lost if golf throws that junk TD?
I didn't say it was easy money but the result is money
![]()
@undermysac
last time the Skins went this far I was in high school and the game was at RFK.
blast from the past... Mark Rypien
If only Jerry hung on to Quinn for one more year, but that's tit for tat.
Quinn should get coach of the year
@undermysac
last time the Skins went this far I was in high school and the game was at RFK.
blast from the past... Mark Rypien
If only Jerry hung on to Quinn for one more year, but that's tit for tat.
Quinn should get coach of the year
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 186
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,727
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,783
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,119
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,716
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
