Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: The Commanders and Lions are the only divisional round matchup that isn't a rematch. Both teams have had 3 games each this season where they didn't punt the ball. The Lions have faced only 3 QB's this year who are considered mobile. Kyler Murray: 5 rushes for 45 yards Anthony Richardson: 10 rushes for 61 yards Josh Allen: 11 rushes for 68 yards, 2 tds Commanders won 6 games in the remaining 67 seconds of the game..will check to make sure this is true.
CD Newsletter Divisional Round
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: The Commanders and Lions are the only divisional round matchup that isn't a rematch. Both teams have had 3 games each this season where they didn't punt the ball. The Lions have faced only 3 QB's this year who are considered mobile. Kyler Murray: 5 rushes for 45 yards Anthony Richardson: 10 rushes for 61 yards Josh Allen: 11 rushes for 68 yards, 2 tds Commanders won 6 games in the remaining 67 seconds of the game..will check to make sure this is true.
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: The Commanders and Lions are the only divisional round matchup that isn't a rematch. Both teams have had 3 games each this season where they didn't punt the ball. The Lions have faced only 3 QB's this year who are considered mobile. Kyler Murray: 5 rushes for 45 yards Anthony Richardson: 10 rushes for 61 yards Josh Allen: 11 rushes for 68 yards, 2 tds Commanders won 6 games in the remaining 67 seconds of the game..will check to make sure this is true.
I found this on ESPN. A prop bet possibility -
Chiefs edge rusher George Karlaftis will record at least 1.5 sacks. Karlaftis, who had 8.0 sacks this season, will be up against rookie tackle Blake Fisher, who has a below-average pass block win rate (85.6%). And he'll be trying to chase down Stroud, who has a higher than average 8% sack rate.
I found this on ESPN. A prop bet possibility -
Chiefs edge rusher George Karlaftis will record at least 1.5 sacks. Karlaftis, who had 8.0 sacks this season, will be up against rookie tackle Blake Fisher, who has a below-average pass block win rate (85.6%). And he'll be trying to chase down Stroud, who has a higher than average 8% sack rate.
I found this on ESPN. A prop bet possibility - Chiefs edge rusher George Karlaftis will record at least 1.5 sacks. Karlaftis, who had 8.0 sacks this season, will be up against rookie tackle Blake Fisher, who has a below-average pass block win rate (85.6%). And he'll be trying to chase down Stroud, who has a higher than average 8% sack rate.
I found this on ESPN. A prop bet possibility - Chiefs edge rusher George Karlaftis will record at least 1.5 sacks. Karlaftis, who had 8.0 sacks this season, will be up against rookie tackle Blake Fisher, who has a below-average pass block win rate (85.6%). And he'll be trying to chase down Stroud, who has a higher than average 8% sack rate.
@Biscuiteater1
No. I haven’t bet anything yet. I’ll post it when I pull the trigger. Under 6.5 punts in the Detroit game is a trend play I’m looking at too.
@Biscuiteater1
No. I haven’t bet anything yet. I’ll post it when I pull the trigger. Under 6.5 punts in the Detroit game is a trend play I’m looking at too.
I found this on ESPN. A prop bet possibility - Chiefs edge rusher George Karlaftis will record at least 1.5 sacks. Karlaftis, who had 8.0 sacks this season, will be up against rookie tackle Blake Fisher, who has a below-average pass block win rate (85.6%). And he'll be trying to chase down Stroud, who has a higher than average 8% sack rate.
Everything about this game screams under. Thanks for that bit, another reason to hit the low
I found this on ESPN. A prop bet possibility - Chiefs edge rusher George Karlaftis will record at least 1.5 sacks. Karlaftis, who had 8.0 sacks this season, will be up against rookie tackle Blake Fisher, who has a below-average pass block win rate (85.6%). And he'll be trying to chase down Stroud, who has a higher than average 8% sack rate.
Everything about this game screams under. Thanks for that bit, another reason to hit the low
Next weeks lines for possible matchups at Betonline:
Eagles @ Detroit -2.5 (51)
Rams @ Detriot +6 (52.5)
*say what, the Rams are getting 6 points at Philly, and would get 6 again if at Detroit?*
Commanders @ Eagles -6 (47.5)
*say what, Commanders and Rams both getting 6 if at Philly?*
Commanders @ Rams -3 (48.5)
Ravens -1 @ Chiefs (46.5)
*what is happening...Ravens -1 @ Billls and get same line @ KC?*
Bills @ Chiefs -1.5 (48.5)
Texans @ Ravens -9.5 (48.5)
*umm...Texans +9.5 at KC and Balty?*
Texans @ Bills -8 (46.5)
Are the books being lazy? Wtf, they're getting killed by the public all year and they continue to put out a hand full of garbage lines?
![]()
Next weeks lines for possible matchups at Betonline:
Eagles @ Detroit -2.5 (51)
Rams @ Detriot +6 (52.5)
*say what, the Rams are getting 6 points at Philly, and would get 6 again if at Detroit?*
Commanders @ Eagles -6 (47.5)
*say what, Commanders and Rams both getting 6 if at Philly?*
Commanders @ Rams -3 (48.5)
Ravens -1 @ Chiefs (46.5)
*what is happening...Ravens -1 @ Billls and get same line @ KC?*
Bills @ Chiefs -1.5 (48.5)
Texans @ Ravens -9.5 (48.5)
*umm...Texans +9.5 at KC and Balty?*
Texans @ Bills -8 (46.5)
Are the books being lazy? Wtf, they're getting killed by the public all year and they continue to put out a hand full of garbage lines?
![]()
@undermysac Love the plays ....Look for some Bills 2H plays ....they win this one late
The Bills are +1.5(-135) for 2H at DK. ML is only -102.
You may be onto something here.
And let's say that the Ravens manage to be leading by 7 or more at halftime. The line above would be killer value, as the books would be forced to put up something like Bills -3 or more at halftime.
All theoretical stuff, but we see things here in the PB
![]()
@undermysac Love the plays ....Look for some Bills 2H plays ....they win this one late
The Bills are +1.5(-135) for 2H at DK. ML is only -102.
You may be onto something here.
And let's say that the Ravens manage to be leading by 7 or more at halftime. The line above would be killer value, as the books would be forced to put up something like Bills -3 or more at halftime.
All theoretical stuff, but we see things here in the PB
![]()
@undermysac
Phi-det is spot on. Should maybe be 3 flat
Lar-det -6 makes sense...rams a dome team and their DL good vs pocket QB (goff)...should probably be -7
Wsh-phi should be phi -3
Wsh-lar should be rams -1.5
Bal-KC should be kc -1 cause of home field
Buf-KC spot on
Hou-bal close enough to right
Hou-buf close enough to right
If Hou advanced they basically saying do they keep it a 1 possession final score
@undermysac
Phi-det is spot on. Should maybe be 3 flat
Lar-det -6 makes sense...rams a dome team and their DL good vs pocket QB (goff)...should probably be -7
Wsh-phi should be phi -3
Wsh-lar should be rams -1.5
Bal-KC should be kc -1 cause of home field
Buf-KC spot on
Hou-bal close enough to right
Hou-buf close enough to right
If Hou advanced they basically saying do they keep it a 1 possession final score
Look ahead bets: Ravens -1(-110) *1.00/.91 @ KC Lions -6(-105) *1.00/.95 Vs the Rams Lions -2.5(-115) *1.00/.87 Vs the Eagles
Like both lions bets barring injury
Look ahead bets: Ravens -1(-110) *1.00/.91 @ KC Lions -6(-105) *1.00/.95 Vs the Rams Lions -2.5(-115) *1.00/.87 Vs the Eagles
Like both lions bets barring injury
Chiefs 1H -6 (-115) $58/$50
![]()
The juice continues to go down on this, so I'll take it now:
Lions/Commanders 1H o27.5 (EV) $50/$50
My bet size has been reduced until I can bounce back after last week. I'll update my record later tonight when I'm at the comp.
Chiefs 1H -6 (-115) $58/$50
![]()
The juice continues to go down on this, so I'll take it now:
Lions/Commanders 1H o27.5 (EV) $50/$50
My bet size has been reduced until I can bounce back after last week. I'll update my record later tonight when I'm at the comp.
Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: Chiefs 1H -6 (-115) $58/$50 The juice continues to go down on this, so I'll take it now: Lions/Commanders 1H o27.5 (EV) $50/$50 My bet size has been reduced until I can bounce back after last week. I'll update my record later tonight when I'm at the comp.
Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: Chiefs 1H -6 (-115) $58/$50 The juice continues to go down on this, so I'll take it now: Lions/Commanders 1H o27.5 (EV) $50/$50 My bet size has been reduced until I can bounce back after last week. I'll update my record later tonight when I'm at the comp.
83-85-9 (+2.55) YTD
5-2 (+1.96) Playoffs
Ravens 1H +.5(-120) *1.20/1.00
Ravens 1H ML(-102) *1.00/.98
Ravens 1H -.5(+110) *.50/.55
Houston@KC U42(-115) *1.00/.87
Rams +6(even) *.75
Jayden Daniels O60 rush(-105) *.75/.71
![]()
83-85-9 (+2.55) YTD
5-2 (+1.96) Playoffs
Ravens 1H +.5(-120) *1.20/1.00
Ravens 1H ML(-102) *1.00/.98
Ravens 1H -.5(+110) *.50/.55
Houston@KC U42(-115) *1.00/.87
Rams +6(even) *.75
Jayden Daniels O60 rush(-105) *.75/.71
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: Chiefs 1H -6 (-115) $58/$50 The juice continues to go down on this, so I'll take it now: Lions/Commanders 1H o27.5 (EV) $50/$50 My bet size has been reduced until I can bounce back after last week. I'll update my record later tonight when I'm at the comp. I'll join you
It's an over we both like. Let the magic happen. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: Chiefs 1H -6 (-115) $58/$50 The juice continues to go down on this, so I'll take it now: Lions/Commanders 1H o27.5 (EV) $50/$50 My bet size has been reduced until I can bounce back after last week. I'll update my record later tonight when I'm at the comp. I'll join you
It's an over we both like. Let the magic happen. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: Chiefs 1H -6 (-115) $58/$50 The juice continues to go down on this, so I'll take it now: Lions/Commanders 1H o27.5 (EV) $50/$50 My bet size has been reduced until I can bounce back after last week. I'll update my record later tonight when I'm at the comp.
I'm trying not to be greedy, but added to this bet. It's now a full 1 unit play.
Lions/Commanders 1H o27.5 (EV) $100/$100
I think Dan Quinn will have his team prepared in the Battle of the Dans. They've got a veteran coaching staff over there, but I can't help but think the Lions cover this one.
Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: Chiefs 1H -6 (-115) $58/$50 The juice continues to go down on this, so I'll take it now: Lions/Commanders 1H o27.5 (EV) $50/$50 My bet size has been reduced until I can bounce back after last week. I'll update my record later tonight when I'm at the comp.
I'm trying not to be greedy, but added to this bet. It's now a full 1 unit play.
Lions/Commanders 1H o27.5 (EV) $100/$100
I think Dan Quinn will have his team prepared in the Battle of the Dans. They've got a veteran coaching staff over there, but I can't help but think the Lions cover this one.
The Texans are the first team in post season history to have out gained there opponent by 100+ yards with zero turnovers and lose. The prior 49 teams were 49-0.
The Chiefs magic continues...
The Texans are the first team in post season history to have out gained there opponent by 100+ yards with zero turnovers and lose. The prior 49 teams were 49-0.
The Chiefs magic continues...
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,727
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,783
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,120
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,716
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
