The Commies will have their chance, but the weather may also play a role, again. I don't know how much Daniels has played, in the conditions like the ones today, Hurts definitely can handle it.
CD Newsletter Divisional Round
What a game. Eagles D were stupid to go prevent there at the end....
Hurts won't be 100% next week
Q has a shoulder injury ...His backup Rodgers left in he 4th
Saquon banged up his hand
AJ is not 100%
Eagles are beat up
Did the comms have any injuries vs lions....
What a game. Eagles D were stupid to go prevent there at the end....
Hurts won't be 100% next week
Q has a shoulder injury ...His backup Rodgers left in he 4th
Saquon banged up his hand
AJ is not 100%
Eagles are beat up
Did the comms have any injuries vs lions....
Commanders all day in the nfc championship game
Commanders all day in the nfc championship game
@Biscuiteater1
Gonna be patient, even though the Commanders took down the mighty lions, I believe the public will be on the home fav.
As dubz mentioned, the Eagles are a little more banged up.
I think that's why the line isn't 6 again
@Biscuiteater1
Gonna be patient, even though the Commanders took down the mighty lions, I believe the public will be on the home fav.
As dubz mentioned, the Eagles are a little more banged up.
I think that's why the line isn't 6 again
@Biscuiteater1 Gonna be patient, even though the Commanders took down the mighty lions, I believe the public will be on the home fav. As dubz mentioned, the Eagles are a little more banged up. I think that's why the line isn't 6 again
@Biscuiteater1 Gonna be patient, even though the Commanders took down the mighty lions, I believe the public will be on the home fav. As dubz mentioned, the Eagles are a little more banged up. I think that's why the line isn't 6 again
Damn, what a drive le shrimp, bang bang and 7-0.
Damn, what a drive le shrimp, bang bang and 7-0.
First game gave me heart palpitations, this one is giving me an ulcer.
Both O coordinators with an unstoppable opening drive script.
Now let's see who calls the better game on the fly.
First game gave me heart palpitations, this one is giving me an ulcer.
Both O coordinators with an unstoppable opening drive script.
Now let's see who calls the better game on the fly.
Oh crap I forgot my big game Ravens prayer..Dear Lord in heaven please keep the players safe and PLEASE don't let the outcome be decided by Harbs. AMEN ![]()
Oh crap I forgot my big game Ravens prayer..Dear Lord in heaven please keep the players safe and PLEASE don't let the outcome be decided by Harbs. AMEN ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 693
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 184
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,776
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,808
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,605
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,714
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
