@bigred84 Better luck next year
go to the thread in the mains written by action magnet...
to better understand the game better...not a Ravens fan...![]()
go to the thread in the mains written by action magnet...
to better understand the game better...not a Ravens fan...![]()
go to the thread in the mains written by action magnet...
to better understand the game better...not a Ravens fan...![]()
Swifties to the SB??
NFL job is to sell advertisement slots...she is the ultimate grab for them in the SB
Brings in probably an extra 10-20 million eyes to the game...
Swifties to the SB??
NFL job is to sell advertisement slots...she is the ultimate grab for them in the SB
Brings in probably an extra 10-20 million eyes to the game...
I don’t know man . She looks like Ralph . The tall gangly kid in my 6th grade class that didn’t make a jump shot all year and that peed his pants at the end of the year dance . What’s the hype with this chick ? She got like an extra long clit or somethin’ ? Like Guinness Book of Records long ? Damn . She sing that good ? She go deep with the lyrics ? What’s the deal ?
I don’t know man . She looks like Ralph . The tall gangly kid in my 6th grade class that didn’t make a jump shot all year and that peed his pants at the end of the year dance . What’s the hype with this chick ? She got like an extra long clit or somethin’ ? Like Guinness Book of Records long ? Damn . She sing that good ? She go deep with the lyrics ? What’s the deal ?
yo . Straight up . That’s nice like a swallow . I’d make that bird get the girth then leave her sleepy but not so hollow . Filled with the cream from from my cannoli stream swiftie looks like a cheap thrill . needy . I do not follow ? Is Kelce on that strong weed cuz it seems to me she’s too meek but she could be a freak on the gobble .
in my best Jerry Seinfeld “ what’s the deal with Swity’s mouth game ? “
disclaimer : I may be too high right now
yo . Straight up . That’s nice like a swallow . I’d make that bird get the girth then leave her sleepy but not so hollow . Filled with the cream from from my cannoli stream swiftie looks like a cheap thrill . needy . I do not follow ? Is Kelce on that strong weed cuz it seems to me she’s too meek but she could be a freak on the gobble .
in my best Jerry Seinfeld “ what’s the deal with Swity’s mouth game ? “
disclaimer : I may be too high right now
