3 team teaser,,,,,,texans +18.5,,,,,,,,,wash + 19.5,,,,,,,,,,,,,rams +16,,,,,,,,,,bills +1.5 heavy,,,,,,montreal/dallas over 5.5 tonite,,,,
CD Newsletter Divisional Round
3 team teaser,,,,,,texans +18.5,,,,,,,,,wash + 19.5,,,,,,,,,,,,,rams +16,,,,,,,,,,bills +1.5 heavy,,,,,,montreal/dallas over 5.5 tonite,,,,
3 team teaser,,,,,,texans +18.5,,,,,,,,,wash + 19.5,,,,,,,,,,,,,rams +16,,,,,,,,,,bills +1.5 heavy,,,,,,montreal/dallas over 5.5 tonite,,,,
Ravens ran the ball 50 times last week..50 I really think its possible that Shuffle comes out the gate pass happy. No one likes going to work outside in windy 24 degree temps* and Lamar is truly adverse to it. * except TW, being part penguin and all.
Didn't you guys lose last year cause Harbaugh abandoned the run?
Ravens ran the ball 50 times last week..50 I really think its possible that Shuffle comes out the gate pass happy. No one likes going to work outside in windy 24 degree temps* and Lamar is truly adverse to it. * except TW, being part penguin and all.
Didn't you guys lose last year cause Harbaugh abandoned the run?
@Biscuiteater1
Think I'm seeing 38f or 3c for kickoff...not super cold...but not warm either
Guess I'll check staffords indoor/outdoor splits
And ya hopefully Hurts can find AJ for a couple of their go-to slants and a deep shot or 2...or if they double AJ he finds devonta and goedert ...that's if rams can shut down saquon and force eagles to pass
@Biscuiteater1
Think I'm seeing 38f or 3c for kickoff...not super cold...but not warm either
Guess I'll check staffords indoor/outdoor splits
And ya hopefully Hurts can find AJ for a couple of their go-to slants and a deep shot or 2...or if they double AJ he finds devonta and goedert ...that's if rams can shut down saquon and force eagles to pass
Chicago Bears have already interviewed 11 people for their vacant head coaching job; the Jets have interviewed 10 candidates for their head coaching job. From Armadillo Sports this morning. Thought to myself these #'s tell me they don't know what they are looking for.
Chicago Bears have already interviewed 11 people for their vacant head coaching job; the Jets have interviewed 10 candidates for their head coaching job. From Armadillo Sports this morning. Thought to myself these #'s tell me they don't know what they are looking for.
@Biscuiteater1 Think I'm seeing 38f or 3c for kickoff...not super cold...but not warm either Guess I'll check staffords indoor/outdoor splits And ya hopefully Hurts can find AJ for a couple of their go-to slants and a deep shot or 2...or if they double AJ he finds devonta and goedert ...that's if rams can shut down saquon and force eagles to pass
see post #23...![]()
@Biscuiteater1 Think I'm seeing 38f or 3c for kickoff...not super cold...but not warm either Guess I'll check staffords indoor/outdoor splits And ya hopefully Hurts can find AJ for a couple of their go-to slants and a deep shot or 2...or if they double AJ he finds devonta and goedert ...that's if rams can shut down saquon and force eagles to pass
see post #23...![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1: Ravens ran the ball 50 times last week..50 I really think its possible that Shuffle comes out the gate pass happy. No one likes going to work outside in windy 24 degree temps* and Lamar is truly adverse to it. * except TW, being part penguin and all. Didn't you guys lose last year cause Harbaugh abandoned the run?
Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1: Ravens ran the ball 50 times last week..50 I really think its possible that Shuffle comes out the gate pass happy. No one likes going to work outside in windy 24 degree temps* and Lamar is truly adverse to it. * except TW, being part penguin and all. Didn't you guys lose last year cause Harbaugh abandoned the run?
@bigred84 Big IF but 120 scrimmage yards from Kyren Williams would make me and my 6' feel pretty good.
@bigred84 Big IF but 120 scrimmage yards from Kyren Williams would make me and my 6' feel pretty good.
@Biscuiteater1
The Bills ran for 210 yards last game and you think they come out the gate pass happy?
I gotta think they try to run the ball, they have to. Whether it works or not is another question
@Biscuiteater1
The Bills ran for 210 yards last game and you think they come out the gate pass happy?
I gotta think they try to run the ball, they have to. Whether it works or not is another question
Not to toot my own horn, but I will. With my Warshington Commandos pre season sleeper pick.
This year according to nfelo, the Commanders had the second best spread value this year of +6.30. The best team in the nfl was the Broncos at +6.80.
Not to toot my own horn, but I will. With my Warshington Commandos pre season sleeper pick.
This year according to nfelo, the Commanders had the second best spread value this year of +6.30. The best team in the nfl was the Broncos at +6.80.
The last few days I've been texting all my Bears friends. Lots of talk about who the next coach will be. My last text to the group pretty much shows how fucking fed up I am with this organization.
In a nutshell...
The Bears interviewed Dan Quinn for HC the year they hired Eberflus. They also interviewed Kingsbury the year that they decided to hire Waldron.
Both those dudes are on the Commanders and have won 1 playoff game.
While some friends still have hope for Caleb Williams, I won't believe it till I see it. I'm done with the bullshit. So Caleb was great(in some people's eyes), but everyone got fired. And they won only 5 games.
People retort with, "well he needs an o line, he needs this, he needs that"....
Please, spare me. Bo Nix and Jayden Daniels got to the playoffs. No one is making excuses for them.
How about last year when CJ Stroud had one of the worst o lines ever, he still lit it up.
If you can't make hay with DJ Moore, Keenan Allen, Rome Odunze, and Cole Kmet, you can't make hay.
![]()
The last few days I've been texting all my Bears friends. Lots of talk about who the next coach will be. My last text to the group pretty much shows how fucking fed up I am with this organization.
In a nutshell...
The Bears interviewed Dan Quinn for HC the year they hired Eberflus. They also interviewed Kingsbury the year that they decided to hire Waldron.
Both those dudes are on the Commanders and have won 1 playoff game.
While some friends still have hope for Caleb Williams, I won't believe it till I see it. I'm done with the bullshit. So Caleb was great(in some people's eyes), but everyone got fired. And they won only 5 games.
People retort with, "well he needs an o line, he needs this, he needs that"....
Please, spare me. Bo Nix and Jayden Daniels got to the playoffs. No one is making excuses for them.
How about last year when CJ Stroud had one of the worst o lines ever, he still lit it up.
If you can't make hay with DJ Moore, Keenan Allen, Rome Odunze, and Cole Kmet, you can't make hay.
![]()
Local kid......He lost in college because the defenses
he had at USC n Oklahoma were trash....
His oline couldnt block me or Winky....
Put Mahomes in Chicago....
NFW....![]()
Local kid......He lost in college because the defenses
he had at USC n Oklahoma were trash....
His oline couldnt block me or Winky....
Put Mahomes in Chicago....
NFW....![]()
place is dead,,,,,,,about as much action in here as there is at a flooring convention held in a convent,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
u drunk again....![]()
![]()
place is dead,,,,,,,about as much action in here as there is at a flooring convention held in a convent,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
u drunk again....![]()
![]()
Thanks for stepping up, dubz.
Sac already chimed in with what I wanted to say about KC, and to a tee. Reid off a bye is masterful, but for most of these players it's going to be like 2 weeks. Then again, there's 2 weeks between a conference championship and a Super Bowl. And, well, we know how that's gone.
Throwing a thought dart out there without really looking into it. I think the Texans found the perfect timing to unearth the Chargers weakness on offense. Kudos to their coaching staff. Chargers don't have the receivers to excel in man coverage, outside of McConkey. When the Chargers play against zone defense, they can make their offense hum. I bring this up because the Chiefs have the receivers to play in both types of coverages, but also Reid knows how to scheme an offense around zone.
I'd love nothing more than the Texans to upset the Chiefs though. We'll see.
Thanks for stepping up, dubz.
Sac already chimed in with what I wanted to say about KC, and to a tee. Reid off a bye is masterful, but for most of these players it's going to be like 2 weeks. Then again, there's 2 weeks between a conference championship and a Super Bowl. And, well, we know how that's gone.
Throwing a thought dart out there without really looking into it. I think the Texans found the perfect timing to unearth the Chargers weakness on offense. Kudos to their coaching staff. Chargers don't have the receivers to excel in man coverage, outside of McConkey. When the Chargers play against zone defense, they can make their offense hum. I bring this up because the Chiefs have the receivers to play in both types of coverages, but also Reid knows how to scheme an offense around zone.
I'd love nothing more than the Texans to upset the Chiefs though. We'll see.
@undermysac
People retort with, "well he needs an o line, he needs this, he needs that".... Please, spare me. Bo Nix and Jayden Daniels got to the playoffs. No one is making excuses for them.
How about last year when CJ Stroud had one of the worst o lines ever, he still lit it up. If you can't make hay with DJ Moore, Keenan Allen, Rome Odunze, and Cole Kmet, you can't make hay.
I think Caleb definitely had the offensive weapons, but not sure how adept the Bears OC was at creating plays for him. I just know he became the interim HC after being promoted twice (to OC and then to HC). Those types of ascensions never bode well (see Anthony Lynn).
I'm not a Caleb Williams stan, nor a detractor of his abilities. Just playing devil's advocate here. PFN ranked the Broncos as having the best 0-line this season, and the Commanders with the 8th best. To your argument, the Texans had the 2nd worst O-line, but Stroud has a year under his belt and also Bobby Slowik, who was a hot coaching candidate last year for how he helped develop Stroud.
I think a cause for concern is warranted, but I wouldn't give up on Caleb just yet. It wasn't until Drew Brees' 4th year with the Chargers that he started playing well. He was so middling that the Chargers drafted Philip Rivers because QB was a concern.
I'm intrigued by who the Bears hire this offseason, maybe moreso than other teams. Partly because we discuss them enough here due to your fanship, but to me they have the horses on defense and a decent ceiling on offense to play much better than their record last year. (Just need that O-line to round out.) The Bears O-line, by the way, ranked 17th -- just one spot ahead of the Chargers. Per OTC, the Bears have $66 million in cap space. I don't know who they have to re-sign, but they could be players for some of the marquee free agents (admittedly, not a hot FA market this year).
@undermysac
People retort with, "well he needs an o line, he needs this, he needs that".... Please, spare me. Bo Nix and Jayden Daniels got to the playoffs. No one is making excuses for them.
How about last year when CJ Stroud had one of the worst o lines ever, he still lit it up. If you can't make hay with DJ Moore, Keenan Allen, Rome Odunze, and Cole Kmet, you can't make hay.
I think Caleb definitely had the offensive weapons, but not sure how adept the Bears OC was at creating plays for him. I just know he became the interim HC after being promoted twice (to OC and then to HC). Those types of ascensions never bode well (see Anthony Lynn).
I'm not a Caleb Williams stan, nor a detractor of his abilities. Just playing devil's advocate here. PFN ranked the Broncos as having the best 0-line this season, and the Commanders with the 8th best. To your argument, the Texans had the 2nd worst O-line, but Stroud has a year under his belt and also Bobby Slowik, who was a hot coaching candidate last year for how he helped develop Stroud.
I think a cause for concern is warranted, but I wouldn't give up on Caleb just yet. It wasn't until Drew Brees' 4th year with the Chargers that he started playing well. He was so middling that the Chargers drafted Philip Rivers because QB was a concern.
I'm intrigued by who the Bears hire this offseason, maybe moreso than other teams. Partly because we discuss them enough here due to your fanship, but to me they have the horses on defense and a decent ceiling on offense to play much better than their record last year. (Just need that O-line to round out.) The Bears O-line, by the way, ranked 17th -- just one spot ahead of the Chargers. Per OTC, the Bears have $66 million in cap space. I don't know who they have to re-sign, but they could be players for some of the marquee free agents (admittedly, not a hot FA market this year).
@iConsciousness
Good points, we'll see.
I'm just at the point that I will not be optimistic anymore. They've been losers my entire lifetime. Terrible ownership.
@iConsciousness
Good points, we'll see.
I'm just at the point that I will not be optimistic anymore. They've been losers my entire lifetime. Terrible ownership.
Has anyone noticed the Rams defense lately? If you drop the week 18 game vs Seattle where they sat everyone, in their last 4 games they've given up 9, 9, 9, and 6.
Before this stretch, they gave up 42 to the Bills but still won.
Mcavay is the shit. I wouldn't mess with Mcvay getting points. I think I may take those points myself.
Stafford vs Goff in the nfc championship game would be sick.
Has anyone noticed the Rams defense lately? If you drop the week 18 game vs Seattle where they sat everyone, in their last 4 games they've given up 9, 9, 9, and 6.
Before this stretch, they gave up 42 to the Bills but still won.
Mcavay is the shit. I wouldn't mess with Mcvay getting points. I think I may take those points myself.
Stafford vs Goff in the nfc championship game would be sick.
@Biscuiteater1 The Bills ran for 210 yards last game and you think they come out the gate pass happy? I gotta think they try to run the ball, they have to. Whether it works or not is another question
@Biscuiteater1 The Bills ran for 210 yards last game and you think they come out the gate pass happy? I gotta think they try to run the ball, they have to. Whether it works or not is another question
@undermysac
You really think DJ Moore & Keenun Allen strike fear into opposing defenses.I'm not saying they are chopped liver but they ain't roast beef either. ![]()
@undermysac
You really think DJ Moore & Keenun Allen strike fear into opposing defenses.I'm not saying they are chopped liver but they ain't roast beef either. ![]()
AJ Brown no practice yesterday and limited today, probably just nursing nagging type injury, though as noted he did only have one catch last time out but I suppose Hurts might could have something to do with that total.
AJ Brown no practice yesterday and limited today, probably just nursing nagging type injury, though as noted he did only have one catch last time out but I suppose Hurts might could have something to do with that total.
@undermysac You really think DJ Moore & Keenun Allen strike fear into opposing defenses.I'm not saying they are chopped liver but they ain't roast beef either.
They should. But Caleb Williams deep ball accuracy was not good
@undermysac You really think DJ Moore & Keenun Allen strike fear into opposing defenses.I'm not saying they are chopped liver but they ain't roast beef either.
They should. But Caleb Williams deep ball accuracy was not good
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 693
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 184
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,776
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,808
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,605
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,714
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
