• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Caught Cheating

    «First Previous 345 ... 678 Next Last»
    rooster010
    dennishopson
    jay10
    PALLADIUM
    vegasdennis
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4079
    Posts: 180
    «First Previous 345 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    rooster010
    rooster010
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10911
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:33 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Check my post in investments and get a clue I'll buy and sell you in NY second.  Take a look at all the 3-400% gainers I posted in there you joke

    you are a regular warren buffet

    is a NY second fast? i mean a second is pretty quick but if you are in NY does it go by much faster

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Check my post in investments and get a clue I'll buy and sell you in NY second.  Take a look at all the 3-400% gainers I posted in there you joke

    you are a regular warren buffet

    is a NY second fast? i mean a second is pretty quick but if you are in NY does it go by much faster

     

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:35 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    sound like you didnt give a fuck about your wife either,  then you ask for advice on this site, now you are having a breakdown

    you made need some more ego strokin



    Well put. He's mine now in the Box...........   


    box like that begging for help in an internet forum, cheats on his wife because of an ego problem , and some how....I'm a homosexual. I think that I'm secure enough with my sexuality that I don't need my ego stroked and cheat on my poor wife in college. What a real man.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    sound like you didnt give a fuck about your wife either,  then you ask for advice on this site, now you are having a breakdown

    you made need some more ego strokin



    Well put. He's mine now in the Box...........   


    box like that begging for help in an internet forum, cheats on his wife because of an ego problem , and some how....I'm a homosexual. I think that I'm secure enough with my sexuality that I don't need my ego stroked and cheat on my poor wife in college. What a real man.....
     
    rooster010
    rooster010
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10911
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:41 PM ET #53

    i guess its good he is getting all his frustrations out here on a message board

    too bad Tiger doesnt log on, i am sure he is plenty pissed at his current situation also

    Reply

    i guess its good he is getting all his frustrations out here on a message board

    too bad Tiger doesnt log on, i am sure he is plenty pissed at his current situation also

     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:48 PM ET #54

    Quote from Palladium in male/female confrontation thread....."I always just walked away then later I took vengence on dat ass.  Pound the life out of her and scream you wanna hear my war cry bitch, you wanna hear it person!!!!!!!!!!  Nut on her grill and go find another one .............
    Reply
    Quote from Palladium in male/female confrontation thread....."I always just walked away then later I took vengence on dat ass.  Pound the life out of her and scream you wanna hear my war cry bitch, you wanna hear it person!!!!!!!!!!  Nut on her grill and go find another one .............
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:48 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    Well put. He's mine now in the Box...........   


    box like that begging for help in an internet forum, cheats on his wife because of an ego problem , and some how....I'm a homosexual. I think that I'm secure enough with my sexuality that I don't need my ego stroked and cheat on my poor wife in college. What a real man.....

     

    You don't quit do you?  You're the worst shit talker I've ever seen.  Atleast I can afford to put someone through college.  I'm 28 how old are you with all your shit talking?  You must have been bullied in school or have a lil prick probably both.  Of course you never cheated they closed the massage parlors and you can't afford to travel so basically you're fucked.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    Well put. He's mine now in the Box...........   


    box like that begging for help in an internet forum, cheats on his wife because of an ego problem , and some how....I'm a homosexual. I think that I'm secure enough with my sexuality that I don't need my ego stroked and cheat on my poor wife in college. What a real man.....

     

    You don't quit do you?  You're the worst shit talker I've ever seen.  Atleast I can afford to put someone through college.  I'm 28 how old are you with all your shit talking?  You must have been bullied in school or have a lil prick probably both.  Of course you never cheated they closed the massage parlors and you can't afford to travel so basically you're fucked.

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:49 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by jay10:

    Quote from Palladium in male/female confrontation thread....."I always just walked away then later I took vengence on dat ass.  Pound the life out of her and scream you wanna hear my war cry bitch, you wanna hear it person!!!!!!!!!!  Nut on her grill and go find another one .............

     

    Exactly

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jay10:

    Quote from Palladium in male/female confrontation thread....."I always just walked away then later I took vengence on dat ass.  Pound the life out of her and scream you wanna hear my war cry bitch, you wanna hear it person!!!!!!!!!!  Nut on her grill and go find another one .............

     

    Exactly

     
    rooster010
    rooster010
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10911
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:50 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by jay10:

    Quote from Palladium in male/female confrontation thread....."I always just walked away then later I took vengence on dat ass.  Pound the life out of her and scream you wanna hear my war cry bitch, you wanna hear it person!!!!!!!!!!  Nut on her grill and go find another one .............

    that sounds like a man with an ego problem

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jay10:

    Quote from Palladium in male/female confrontation thread....."I always just walked away then later I took vengence on dat ass.  Pound the life out of her and scream you wanna hear my war cry bitch, you wanna hear it person!!!!!!!!!!  Nut on her grill and go find another one .............

    that sounds like a man with an ego problem

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:51 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    you are a regular warren buffet

    is a NY second fast? i mean a second is pretty quick but if you are in NY does it go by much faster

     

    You're quite intelligent.  Check the stats what have you ever posted that has made people money?  Oh that's right jack shit.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    you are a regular warren buffet

    is a NY second fast? i mean a second is pretty quick but if you are in NY does it go by much faster

     

    You're quite intelligent.  Check the stats what have you ever posted that has made people money?  Oh that's right jack shit.

     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:51 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    that sounds like a man with an ego problem

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    that sounds like a man with an ego problem

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:55 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    the chance of this guy having any real money is very remote



    Nothing more obvious than that. Just common trailer trash piece of fucking cheating on his wife gob of shit. Hi wife probably smacked him around for not keeping up with his bills, and then he cruised a nearby high school for jailbait. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    the chance of this guy having any real money is very remote



    Nothing more obvious than that. Just common trailer trash piece of fucking cheating on his wife gob of shit. Hi wife probably smacked him around for not keeping up with his bills, and then he cruised a nearby high school for jailbait. 
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:56 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by jay10:

     

    Guilty as charged thanks all for entertaining me it was fun! 

    BTW:  This was all bs.  I am actually a cocksucking person and am now going to meet Johnny Cakes

       COME ON HOPPER BLAST OFF IN MY MOUTH!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jay10:

     

    Guilty as charged thanks all for entertaining me it was fun! 

    BTW:  This was all bs.  I am actually a cocksucking person and am now going to meet Johnny Cakes

       COME ON HOPPER BLAST OFF IN MY MOUTH!

     
    rooster010
    rooster010
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10911
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:57 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    You're quite intelligent.  Check the stats what have you ever posted that has made people money?  Oh that's right jack shit.

    i am here for the entertainment, you have provided that in spades

    spend less than you make, there ya go, that will make you money

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    You're quite intelligent.  Check the stats what have you ever posted that has made people money?  Oh that's right jack shit.

    i am here for the entertainment, you have provided that in spades

    spend less than you make, there ya go, that will make you money

     

     
    rooster010
    rooster010
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10911
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:00 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    Nothing more obvious than that. Just common trailer trash piece of fucking cheating on his wife gob of shit. Hi wife probably smacked him around for not keeping up with his bills, and then he cruised a nearby high school for jailbait. 

    that is not helping with his fragile ego

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    Nothing more obvious than that. Just common trailer trash piece of fucking cheating on his wife gob of shit. Hi wife probably smacked him around for not keeping up with his bills, and then he cruised a nearby high school for jailbait. 

    that is not helping with his fragile ego

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:01 PM ET #64

    Palladium wants to buy me.



    What does he want to do. I'm not going to stroke a boy to help his ego.

    Another man that I've never met on the internet posts in aforum that he intends to by another male. calls me a homosexual. Sounds like sex crimes on the net that were stopped just in time . *phew* That guy had me worried.



    What a fucking box wife cheating shit stain.
    Reply
    Palladium wants to buy me.



    What does he want to do. I'm not going to stroke a boy to help his ego.

    Another man that I've never met on the internet posts in aforum that he intends to by another male. calls me a homosexual. Sounds like sex crimes on the net that were stopped just in time . *phew* That guy had me worried.



    What a fucking box wife cheating shit stain.
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:02 PM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    Nothing more obvious than that. Just common trailer trash piece of fucking cheating on his wife gob of shit. Hi wife probably smacked him around for not keeping up with his bills, and then he cruised a nearby high school for jailbait. 

     

    Good idea ?  Wonder how u thought that up I like it .  If you promise to be working your crossing guard route I'll go up the exit only   Maybe we could pull your hoopty behind Brookside and I could make sweet love to your rectum

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    Nothing more obvious than that. Just common trailer trash piece of fucking cheating on his wife gob of shit. Hi wife probably smacked him around for not keeping up with his bills, and then he cruised a nearby high school for jailbait. 

     

    Good idea ?  Wonder how u thought that up I like it .  If you promise to be working your crossing guard route I'll go up the exit only   Maybe we could pull your hoopty behind Brookside and I could make sweet love to your rectum

     
    vegasdennis
    vegasdennis
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 21934
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:02 PM ET #66

    didn't take time to read whole thing...................His wife didn't know he was a switch hitter
    Reply
    didn't take time to read whole thing...................His wife didn't know he was a switch hitter
     
    SugarDkDaddy
    SugarDkDaddy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 554
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:03 PM ET #67

    [Quote: Originally Posted by PALLADIUM]

     

      I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.  Then I'll drown you in my juice. 

    How did you know I was going to do that to your wife????

    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by PALLADIUM]

     

      I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.  Then I'll drown you in my juice. 

    How did you know I was going to do that to your wife????

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:04 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    Palladium wants to buy me.



    What a fucking box wife cheating shit stain.

    You promise to leave one on me

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    Palladium wants to buy me.



    What a fucking box wife cheating shit stain.

    You promise to leave one on me

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:05 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDkDaddy:

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

      I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.  Then I'll drown you in my juice. 

    How did you know I was going to do that to your wife????

     

    Just wishful thinking BIG BOY   Maybe she'll let me lick it up

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDkDaddy:

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

      I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.  Then I'll drown you in my juice. 

    How did you know I was going to do that to your wife????

     

    Just wishful thinking BIG BOY   Maybe she'll let me lick it up

     
    rooster010
    rooster010
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10911
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:06 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdennis:

    didn't take time to read whole thing...................His wife didn't know he was a switch hitter

    i think he just came to terms with this himself

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdennis:

    didn't take time to read whole thing...................His wife didn't know he was a switch hitter

    i think he just came to terms with this himself

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:07 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    i think he just came to terms with this himself

    I never mentioned I was caught with a hermaphrodite did I?  Oops that probably would have been good to mention.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    i think he just came to terms with this himself

    I never mentioned I was caught with a hermaphrodite did I?  Oops that probably would have been good to mention.

     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:09 PM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    i think he just came to terms with this himself

    Realization is the first step....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    i think he just came to terms with this himself

    Realization is the first step....
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:09 PM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    You're quite intelligent.  Check the stats what have you ever posted that has made people money?  Oh that's right jack shit.



    And who the fuck do you think you are trailer trash boy? I've never seen or heard of you before this pathetic begging for us to help your cheating box weak ass .

    You're just pathetic.

    I needed my ego stroked, so I found this chick living underneath an overpass in Gary, Indiana (the dirty looking skank in my avatar that is no longer visible since I'm boxed like a little kid who needed a time out)   No stroking in here lover.



    I should send Palladium a six pack of Old Milwaukee, but pretty sure his mailing address in "general delivery" like homeless do.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    You're quite intelligent.  Check the stats what have you ever posted that has made people money?  Oh that's right jack shit.



    And who the fuck do you think you are trailer trash boy? I've never seen or heard of you before this pathetic begging for us to help your cheating box weak ass .

    You're just pathetic.

    I needed my ego stroked, so I found this chick living underneath an overpass in Gary, Indiana (the dirty looking skank in my avatar that is no longer visible since I'm boxed like a little kid who needed a time out)   No stroking in here lover.



    I should send Palladium a six pack of Old Milwaukee, but pretty sure his mailing address in "general delivery" like homeless do.
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:12 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    I never mentioned I was caught with a hermaphrodite did I?  Oops that probably would have been good to mention.



    Hey. I'm not joking, but you are, right? Seriously.



    Oh shit, I forgot to ask......has anything said or about this thread changed your mind about adding me to your friends list?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    I never mentioned I was caught with a hermaphrodite did I?  Oops that probably would have been good to mention.



    Hey. I'm not joking, but you are, right? Seriously.



    Oh shit, I forgot to ask......has anything said or about this thread changed your mind about adding me to your friends list?
     
     
    rooster010
    rooster010
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10911
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:15 PM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    I never mentioned I was caught with a hermaphrodite did I?  Oops that probably would have been good to mention.

    did you know that some slug hermaphroditic species breed by wrapping their sex organs around each other and if one of said members gets stuck, the slug simply chews it off?

    info like this may come in handy for a guy like you

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    I never mentioned I was caught with a hermaphrodite did I?  Oops that probably would have been good to mention.

    did you know that some slug hermaphroditic species breed by wrapping their sex organs around each other and if one of said members gets stuck, the slug simply chews it off?

    info like this may come in handy for a guy like you

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 345 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,136
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • PART DEUX 207
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,647
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,777
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 611

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.