• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Caught Cheating

    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»
    dennishopson
    VaughnK
    The Giant
    Iw1nBets
    Aussie Battler
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4079
    Posts: 180
    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:53 PM ET #101

    Vaughn, (my friend ) this guy is not anywhere close to APK.

    He doesn't seem to have lied about anything accept buying me into some scary homosexual slavery.......
    Reply
    Vaughn, (my friend ) this guy is not anywhere close to APK.

    He doesn't seem to have lied about anything accept buying me into some scary homosexual slavery.......
     
    VaughnK
    VaughnK
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1294
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:57 PM ET #102

    ya thats true.  APK is pretty much the biggest piece of shit lying scum bag on the planet, his word means less than that of a sewer rat.  He's just a sad confused old man. 

    APK rotting away in his old age
    Reply
    ya thats true.  APK is pretty much the biggest piece of shit lying scum bag on the planet, his word means less than that of a sewer rat.  He's just a sad confused old man. 

    APK rotting away in his old age
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 2:55 AM ET #103

    Don't be an idiot. Think it through.  You know what I'm talking of.
    Reply
    Don't be an idiot. Think it through.  You know what I'm talking of.
     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 3:27 AM ET #104

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    Great lets meet person.  Only one phone call LMFAO you're a wankster, no real gangster talks that bs on a forum.  Arrange it I'll splatter you all over the fiucking street.  I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.  Then I'll drown you in my juice.  Give me your name I got friends in Tampa that'll slit your throat and bury you some where.

     

    This could be the greatest four lines put together on any Internet forum ever.

     

    Well done.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    Great lets meet person.  Only one phone call LMFAO you're a wankster, no real gangster talks that bs on a forum.  Arrange it I'll splatter you all over the fiucking street.  I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.  Then I'll drown you in my juice.  Give me your name I got friends in Tampa that'll slit your throat and bury you some where.

     

    This could be the greatest four lines put together on any Internet forum ever.

     

    Well done.
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 3:55 AM ET #105

    I know that I'm a scared Giant. I actually need a physical fight with a douchebag. It'll loosen up my joints.......

    Fricken do me good. Yeah, Great idea,.....fuck with a old Hockey player whose GF died, and is a hornets nest.

    palladium. You want my address? I could really use the excercize. Shit, I'm tired and beat up. You might actually win  and beat my ass..........highly doubtful, but might help my humility some......
    Reply
    I know that I'm a scared Giant. I actually need a physical fight with a douchebag. It'll loosen up my joints.......

    Fricken do me good. Yeah, Great idea,.....fuck with a old Hockey player whose GF died, and is a hornets nest.

    palladium. You want my address? I could really use the excercize. Shit, I'm tired and beat up. You might actually win  and beat my ass..........highly doubtful, but might help my humility some......
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 3:57 AM ET #106

    I will rock your world just to stretch my joints out........

    I seriously am not difficult to find.

    Reply
    I will rock your world just to stretch my joints out........

    I seriously am not difficult to find.

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 4:00 AM ET #107

    I added you as a friend so you can find me. 

    Not a really great idea, but play your hand .


    Reply
    I added you as a friend so you can find me. 

    Not a really great idea, but play your hand .


     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 4:02 AM ET #108




    Einstein.

    I won't shoot you, I promise.


    Reply



    Einstein.

    I won't shoot you, I promise.


     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 4:08 AM ET #109

    I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.

    MY GF DIED YOU FUCK STICK 5 months ago!

    You don't hjave to look for me. I'm going to knock on your mother fucking front door now.

    You MF. You wanna play who can find who first? Lets go.

    You just crossed a line................
    Reply
    I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.

    MY GF DIED YOU FUCK STICK 5 months ago!

    You don't hjave to look for me. I'm going to knock on your mother fucking front door now.

    You MF. You wanna play who can find who first? Lets go.

    You just crossed a line................
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 4:09 AM ET #110

    Fuck stick, good advice..........fix what you just did.
    Reply
    Fuck stick, good advice..........fix what you just did.
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 4:13 AM ET #111

    Awwww fuck it.

    I have nothing better to do than find you and hunt your ass down. Have a gun.......Lets see how it plays out. I'll bet I'm posting and you are not able to be found by your friends by May ass clown.
    Reply
    Awwww fuck it.

    I have nothing better to do than find you and hunt your ass down. Have a gun.......Lets see how it plays out. I'll bet I'm posting and you are not able to be found by your friends by May ass clown.
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 4:14 AM ET #112

    buh bye
    Reply
    buh bye
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 4:30 AM ET #113

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:

     

    This could be the greatest four lines put together on any Internet forum ever.

     

    Well done.


    The last "nation" guy mivce to me siding with this ass.

    Thanks Giant.......Tell Empire that I was a really good friend to him, and like the rest of the nation did to me, I got shanked. I'm still loyal, are you Giant?

    You asses hang me out to dry and wonder why I don't post there...........Ask Empire if I ever did anything for him or was a damn good friend. I was and always have been. Then tell him thanks for blowing me off. It really sucks and hurt. I never betrayed any Nation guys.......Fuck, I helped start it.

    And no Giant, I'm not drinking , just seeing more clear whose loyal and whose not........



    Thanks Emp. I sent you all those nice notes after your Father passed. I don't recall you at my side when attacked after my Mother died. Thought we were tight, and I've told Wall, Rizz, and everyone that you guys are still my frioends...........you just habg me out.

    I am the only Nation. Tags gets back, him too. Some other guys.

    You have no loyalty.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:

     

    This could be the greatest four lines put together on any Internet forum ever.

     

    Well done.


    The last "nation" guy mivce to me siding with this ass.

    Thanks Giant.......Tell Empire that I was a really good friend to him, and like the rest of the nation did to me, I got shanked. I'm still loyal, are you Giant?

    You asses hang me out to dry and wonder why I don't post there...........Ask Empire if I ever did anything for him or was a damn good friend. I was and always have been. Then tell him thanks for blowing me off. It really sucks and hurt. I never betrayed any Nation guys.......Fuck, I helped start it.

    And no Giant, I'm not drinking , just seeing more clear whose loyal and whose not........



    Thanks Emp. I sent you all those nice notes after your Father passed. I don't recall you at my side when attacked after my Mother died. Thought we were tight, and I've told Wall, Rizz, and everyone that you guys are still my frioends...........you just habg me out.

    I am the only Nation. Tags gets back, him too. Some other guys.

    You have no loyalty.

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 4:38 AM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.

    MY GF DIED YOU FUCK STICK 5 months ago!

    You don't hjave to look for me. I'm going to knock on your mother fucking front door now.

    You MF. You wanna play who can find who first? Lets go.

    You just crossed a line................

     

    omg dennis. What the fuck are you doing drinking then. YOu need to stop the shit until your completely over that horrible unfortunate event.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.

    MY GF DIED YOU FUCK STICK 5 months ago!

    You don't hjave to look for me. I'm going to knock on your mother fucking front door now.

    You MF. You wanna play who can find who first? Lets go.

    You just crossed a line................

     

    omg dennis. What the fuck are you doing drinking then. YOu need to stop the shit until your completely over that horrible unfortunate event.

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 4:41 AM ET #115

    what happenned to her dennis. If you dont mind me asking. And by the way. If you dont; thats fine because who the fuck am I really to ya anyways. But, I do care.. death is something I am not good with.

    Reply

    what happenned to her dennis. If you dont mind me asking. And by the way. If you dont; thats fine because who the fuck am I really to ya anyways. But, I do care.. death is something I am not good with.

     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 4:44 AM ET #116

    DHop...not exactly sure what you're talking about.

     

    Don't know anything about a possible feud with Empire. It's probably something you should take up with him privately...
    Reply

    DHop...not exactly sure what you're talking about.

     

    Don't know anything about a possible feud with Empire. It's probably something you should take up with him privately...
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 6:13 AM ET #117

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:

    DHop...not exactly sure what you're talking about.

     

    Don't know anything about a possible feud with Empire. It's probably something you should take up with him privately...


    I have no feud with Empire. He's probably my favorite guy in forums. Yes I freely admit I post everywhere. Giat, you recall when I got banned and came back? It was because I told some tool to stop bashing other forums, that forum CTG and this one are apples and oranges. Weebles posts there and mods here. Wall and I worked thropugh the situation.

    Bets, I keep trying to be nice to you, and you are accusing me of being drunk. Are you Giants son?

    Bets, we don't have to get along, but don't be  a lying box and say that I didn't try...............


    Screw it. If a person can't spell "loyalty" they can just go fuck themselves...............

    Thatbnforum isn't "nation", just a bunch of high school types insulting each other for no reason.

    That wasn't what Nation was about. We never fucked with each other here as nation.

    I'm the only real Nation guy left.

    Y'all must have gotten hit in the head all at once.

    Hi Perry. Thanks.....

    Giant, kissing your ass stops now...............Fuck your self
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:

    DHop...not exactly sure what you're talking about.

     

    Don't know anything about a possible feud with Empire. It's probably something you should take up with him privately...


    I have no feud with Empire. He's probably my favorite guy in forums. Yes I freely admit I post everywhere. Giat, you recall when I got banned and came back? It was because I told some tool to stop bashing other forums, that forum CTG and this one are apples and oranges. Weebles posts there and mods here. Wall and I worked thropugh the situation.

    Bets, I keep trying to be nice to you, and you are accusing me of being drunk. Are you Giants son?

    Bets, we don't have to get along, but don't be  a lying box and say that I didn't try...............


    Screw it. If a person can't spell "loyalty" they can just go fuck themselves...............

    Thatbnforum isn't "nation", just a bunch of high school types insulting each other for no reason.

    That wasn't what Nation was about. We never fucked with each other here as nation.

    I'm the only real Nation guy left.

    Y'all must have gotten hit in the head all at once.

    Hi Perry. Thanks.....

    Giant, kissing your ass stops now...............Fuck your self
     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 6:24 AM ET #118

     

    Reply

     

     
    Aussie Battler
    Aussie Battler
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 29184
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 6:53 AM ET #119

    Oh dear...

     

     

    Hop, you wanna chat?

     

     

    Gaint

    Reply

    Oh dear...

     

     

    Hop, you wanna chat?

     

     

    Gaint

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 7:26 AM ET #120

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    I have no feud with Empire. He's probably my favorite guy in forums. Yes I freely admit I post everywhere. Giat, you recall when I got banned and came back? It was because I told some tool to stop bashing other forums, that forum CTG and this one are apples and oranges. Weebles posts there and mods here. Wall and I worked thropugh the situation.

    Bets, I keep trying to be nice to you, and you are accusing me of being drunk. Are you Giants son?

    Bets, we don't have to get along, but don't be  a lying box and say that I didn't try...............


    Screw it. If a person can't spell "loyalty" they can just go fuck themselves...............

    Thatbnforum isn't "nation", just a bunch of high school types insulting each other for no reason.

    That wasn't what Nation was about. We never fucked with each other here as nation.

    I'm the only real Nation guy left.

    Y'all must have gotten hit in the head all at once.

    Hi Perry. Thanks.....

    Giant, kissing your ass stops now...............Fuck your self

     

    wasnt trying to be mean. Just seen you in a couple threads talking about making tall drinks and figured you was drinking a bunch. Not good to do if your in any form of mourning; which i assumed you were because I would be. Once again took me the wrong way. But if your not  drinking a lot then im sorry. I hope your not.Drinking makes everything worse and brings out the worst in someones subconsious. And as far as asking about your girlfriend... I just meant i could understand if you told me to not worry about it as Im not close to you personally(just internet forum)

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    I have no feud with Empire. He's probably my favorite guy in forums. Yes I freely admit I post everywhere. Giat, you recall when I got banned and came back? It was because I told some tool to stop bashing other forums, that forum CTG and this one are apples and oranges. Weebles posts there and mods here. Wall and I worked thropugh the situation.

    Bets, I keep trying to be nice to you, and you are accusing me of being drunk. Are you Giants son?

    Bets, we don't have to get along, but don't be  a lying box and say that I didn't try...............


    Screw it. If a person can't spell "loyalty" they can just go fuck themselves...............

    Thatbnforum isn't "nation", just a bunch of high school types insulting each other for no reason.

    That wasn't what Nation was about. We never fucked with each other here as nation.

    I'm the only real Nation guy left.

    Y'all must have gotten hit in the head all at once.

    Hi Perry. Thanks.....

    Giant, kissing your ass stops now...............Fuck your self

     

    wasnt trying to be mean. Just seen you in a couple threads talking about making tall drinks and figured you was drinking a bunch. Not good to do if your in any form of mourning; which i assumed you were because I would be. Once again took me the wrong way. But if your not  drinking a lot then im sorry. I hope your not.Drinking makes everything worse and brings out the worst in someones subconsious. And as far as asking about your girlfriend... I just meant i could understand if you told me to not worry about it as Im not close to you personally(just internet forum)

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 7:31 AM ET #121

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Have any of you been caught cheating  by wife and if so how do you get back in her good graces.? I'm living a nightmare all because my ego needed to be stroked.  I'm trying to be extra nice but I think I'm screwed for life.

    Help please

    And by the way; your a cheating, selfish piece of

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Have any of you been caught cheating  by wife and if so how do you get back in her good graces.? I'm living a nightmare all because my ego needed to be stroked.  I'm trying to be extra nice but I think I'm screwed for life.

    Help please

    And by the way; your a cheating, selfish piece of

     
    Aussie Battler
    Aussie Battler
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 29184
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 7:44 AM ET #122

    I skimmed this thread because it got boring, but if you were fucking around on your WIFE for 6 months, lap it up boyo.

     

    If youre wife even haves you back, you're in front.

    Reply

    I skimmed this thread because it got boring, but if you were fucking around on your WIFE for 6 months, lap it up boyo.

     

    If youre wife even haves you back, you're in front.

     
    Buster-Of-Balls
    Buster-Of-Balls
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 5:14 PM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    It's over. With all that, you might be today's Covers forum top idiot.

    We're all losers? I can get laid anytime , any day of the week I want. Unlike you, I don't still act like an insecure 18 yr old.


    Want to know what stupid is? You are so fricking not street smart that you couldn't figure out you were being tailed for 6 months?  Moron.

    "secret bank accounts" that is just flat out

    Grow up. It's over. You lose. You are the only loser in this thread.

    Yeah, your a real stud. Dude, anyone can pick up a skank at a bar.

    Get a psychiatrist, or somehow find someone, older brother a father, friend, everyone except you in this thread..............

    .........to help you grow up. I acted like that when I was 19, but I wasn't married. Marriage is a far to adult thing for you.

    Yeah. Were all losers, but you're the one asking for help, then implying your joe hollywood.

    Being tailed for 6 months and not knowing is just flat out retarded.

    So is cheating on your wife. Enjoy the next year of your life. It will be filled with many events in which you can think about all of us losers that don't cheat on wives......

    You must like paying attys. If you don't know you are being tailed for 6 months, you are smart enough to be a mabnager at a McDonalds and all the income that would get you "stud".


    What a tool.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    It's over. With all that, you might be today's Covers forum top idiot.

    We're all losers? I can get laid anytime , any day of the week I want. Unlike you, I don't still act like an insecure 18 yr old.


    Want to know what stupid is? You are so fricking not street smart that you couldn't figure out you were being tailed for 6 months?  Moron.

    "secret bank accounts" that is just flat out

    Grow up. It's over. You lose. You are the only loser in this thread.

    Yeah, your a real stud. Dude, anyone can pick up a skank at a bar.

    Get a psychiatrist, or somehow find someone, older brother a father, friend, everyone except you in this thread..............

    .........to help you grow up. I acted like that when I was 19, but I wasn't married. Marriage is a far to adult thing for you.

    Yeah. Were all losers, but you're the one asking for help, then implying your joe hollywood.

    Being tailed for 6 months and not knowing is just flat out retarded.

    So is cheating on your wife. Enjoy the next year of your life. It will be filled with many events in which you can think about all of us losers that don't cheat on wives......

    You must like paying attys. If you don't know you are being tailed for 6 months, you are smart enough to be a mabnager at a McDonalds and all the income that would get you "stud".


    What a tool.

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 10:13 PM ET #124

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    And by the way; your a cheating, selfish piece of


    She found out I was pipe smoker and in a bizarre twist of fate left me for a midget with a 12 incher.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    And by the way; your a cheating, selfish piece of


    She found out I was pipe smoker and in a bizarre twist of fate left me for a midget with a 12 incher.  
     
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 10:16 PM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.

    MY GF DIED YOU FUCK STICK 5 months ago!

    You don't hjave to look for me. I'm going to knock on your mother fucking front door now.

    You MF. You wanna play who can find who first? Lets go.

    You just crossed a line................

    I thought u were married?  Even better you gonna give me a pink trumpet?  I sure hope so can't wait to put the puck in the net 

    I'm not tracking you down for a fight but if you wanna squirrel me I'm game 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.

    MY GF DIED YOU FUCK STICK 5 months ago!

    You don't hjave to look for me. I'm going to knock on your mother fucking front door now.

    You MF. You wanna play who can find who first? Lets go.

    You just crossed a line................

    I thought u were married?  Even better you gonna give me a pink trumpet?  I sure hope so can't wait to put the puck in the net 

    I'm not tracking you down for a fight but if you wanna squirrel me I'm game 
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,136
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • PART DEUX 207
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,647
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,777
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 611

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.