• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Caught Cheating

    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
    newrebelintown
    dennishopson
    Iw1nBets
    be easy
    3rdpig
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4079
    Posts: 180
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    newrebelintown
    newrebelintown
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 5684
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 10:58 PM ET #126

    I was caught cheating on a final art exam in high school, I wrote down all the names of different artists and time periods and such, what sucks is, there was 2 minutes left until exam was over, damn teacher came over to remind me of something and noticed it.
    Reply
    I was caught cheating on a final art exam in high school, I wrote down all the names of different artists and time periods and such, what sucks is, there was 2 minutes left until exam was over, damn teacher came over to remind me of something and noticed it.
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 11:18 PM ET #127

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:


    I thought u were married?  Even better you gonna give me a pink trumpet?  I sure hope so can't wait to put the puck in the net 

    I'm not tracking you down for a fight but if you wanna squirrel me I'm game 


    Lets get over it and call a truce. It's getting boring. I'm over it. You should be as well. I don't know you other than you cheat on chicks.

    Nope, not married. Just usually live with the GFs that Ive had over the years.

    I have no thoughts on physically fighting anyone. Someone really has to do something really wrong to me or a friend of mine to ever get me to that point. Has to be a reason better than you.

    Why do you keep talking about you having oral sex with a guy?

    I liked it better when you were just a heterosexual scumbag cheater.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:


    I thought u were married?  Even better you gonna give me a pink trumpet?  I sure hope so can't wait to put the puck in the net 

    I'm not tracking you down for a fight but if you wanna squirrel me I'm game 


    Lets get over it and call a truce. It's getting boring. I'm over it. You should be as well. I don't know you other than you cheat on chicks.

    Nope, not married. Just usually live with the GFs that Ive had over the years.

    I have no thoughts on physically fighting anyone. Someone really has to do something really wrong to me or a friend of mine to ever get me to that point. Has to be a reason better than you.

    Why do you keep talking about you having oral sex with a guy?

    I liked it better when you were just a heterosexual scumbag cheater.
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 11:47 PM ET #128

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:


    She found out I was pipe smoker and in a bizarre twist of fate left me for a midget with a 12 incher.  

     

    dont even reply to me u cheating selfish piece of shit. You are epic phaile, a waste of sperm

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:


    She found out I was pipe smoker and in a bizarre twist of fate left me for a midget with a 12 incher.  

     

    dont even reply to me u cheating selfish piece of shit. You are epic phaile, a waste of sperm

     
    be easy
    be easy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 15433
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 11:58 PM ET #129

    PALLADIUM

    what's up with that QMM?

    I haven't got in yet, but i can afford twice as many shares now at this price . Do you still feel the same about it long term and should i buy it now? or wait?

    as per your wife. if you're gonna cheat, you're gonna have to lie. There should be no reason to get caught. no reason get married IF you're gonna cheat. why anyone pulls the trigger on a childless marriage before they are 30 is beyond me
    Reply
    PALLADIUM

    what's up with that QMM?

    I haven't got in yet, but i can afford twice as many shares now at this price . Do you still feel the same about it long term and should i buy it now? or wait?

    as per your wife. if you're gonna cheat, you're gonna have to lie. There should be no reason to get caught. no reason get married IF you're gonna cheat. why anyone pulls the trigger on a childless marriage before they are 30 is beyond me
     
    3rdpig
    3rdpig
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 704
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2010 - 12:05 AM ET #130

    Footnote:  I skimmed this thread because it got boring.

    I second.

    Reply

    Footnote:  I skimmed this thread because it got boring.

    I second.

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2010 - 12:20 AM ET #131

    3rd pig, that chick in yer avatar. Holy shit!
    Reply
    3rd pig, that chick in yer avatar. Holy shit!
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2010 - 6:37 PM ET #132

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    dont even reply to me u cheating selfish piece of shit. You are epic phaile, a waste of sperm

    That may be true but your Mother didn't waste an ounce of my sperm when I spunked one on her grill.  You are even worst than a waste of sperm just a complete waste of air and bandwidth averaging over 40 posts a day omn a gambling site get a fucking life dickhead   I doubt a lil ole biatch like you would step to a bitch let alone have a problem with juggling multiple chicks so go FUCK YOURSELF, a feat which if you achieved would be the closest to actual sex you may get in your life.  Hey if I ever meet you I'll do you a favor and suffocate you with my rectum  It will look like this

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    dont even reply to me u cheating selfish piece of shit. You are epic phaile, a waste of sperm

    That may be true but your Mother didn't waste an ounce of my sperm when I spunked one on her grill.  You are even worst than a waste of sperm just a complete waste of air and bandwidth averaging over 40 posts a day omn a gambling site get a fucking life dickhead   I doubt a lil ole biatch like you would step to a bitch let alone have a problem with juggling multiple chicks so go FUCK YOURSELF, a feat which if you achieved would be the closest to actual sex you may get in your life.  Hey if I ever meet you I'll do you a favor and suffocate you with my rectum  It will look like this

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2010 - 6:41 PM ET #133

    Quote Originally Posted by be easy:

    PALLADIUM

    what's up with that QMM?

    I haven't got in yet, but i can afford twice as many shares now at this price . Do you still feel the same about it long term and should i buy it now? or wait?

    as per your wife. if you're gonna cheat, you're gonna have to lie. There should be no reason to get caught. no reason get married IF you're gonna cheat. why anyone pulls the trigger on a childless marriage before they are 30 is beyond me

    The market sucks right now I picked up 15k shares today @ 1.6 but the way things are going it will probably go lower. In retrospect I wish I dumped some share at 2.4 but hindsite is 20/20  Place some low ball bids and see if you get filled.  My goal is 100k shares.

    The good news is they have over 20 properties and expect monetization on a couple this year also they have enough cash to last through 2011 according to management.  Read up on their McArthur mine they estimate it may have 50 billion pounds of Copper.  That would be a World Class discovery and this stock will fly.  I expect copper to go to atleast 4 in the next year so you do the math.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by be easy:

    PALLADIUM

    what's up with that QMM?

    I haven't got in yet, but i can afford twice as many shares now at this price . Do you still feel the same about it long term and should i buy it now? or wait?

    as per your wife. if you're gonna cheat, you're gonna have to lie. There should be no reason to get caught. no reason get married IF you're gonna cheat. why anyone pulls the trigger on a childless marriage before they are 30 is beyond me

    The market sucks right now I picked up 15k shares today @ 1.6 but the way things are going it will probably go lower. In retrospect I wish I dumped some share at 2.4 but hindsite is 20/20  Place some low ball bids and see if you get filled.  My goal is 100k shares.

    The good news is they have over 20 properties and expect monetization on a couple this year also they have enough cash to last through 2011 according to management.  Read up on their McArthur mine they estimate it may have 50 billion pounds of Copper.  That would be a World Class discovery and this stock will fly.  I expect copper to go to atleast 4 in the next year so you do the math.

     
    DOVJAK
    DOVJAK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 26036
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2010 - 7:27 PM ET #134

    WTF JUST WENT ON HERE  
    Reply
    WTF JUST WENT ON HERE  
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2010 - 9:00 PM ET #135

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    That may be true but your Mother didn't waste an ounce of my sperm when I spunked one on her grill.  You are even worst than a waste of sperm just a complete waste of air and bandwidth averaging over 40 posts a day omn a gambling site get a fucking life dickhead   I doubt a lil ole biatch like you would step to a bitch let alone have a problem with juggling multiple chicks so go FUCK YOURSELF, a feat which if you achieved would be the closest to actual sex you may get in your life.  Hey if I ever meet you I'll do you a favor and suffocate you with my rectum  It will look like this

     

    Listen to the way you justify cheating. Dude who cant pick up a couple pieces of ass? Some just choose not to because its selfish and wrong. YOur truly a piece of shit. It people like you that make this world what it is today.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    That may be true but your Mother didn't waste an ounce of my sperm when I spunked one on her grill.  You are even worst than a waste of sperm just a complete waste of air and bandwidth averaging over 40 posts a day omn a gambling site get a fucking life dickhead   I doubt a lil ole biatch like you would step to a bitch let alone have a problem with juggling multiple chicks so go FUCK YOURSELF, a feat which if you achieved would be the closest to actual sex you may get in your life.  Hey if I ever meet you I'll do you a favor and suffocate you with my rectum  It will look like this

     

    Listen to the way you justify cheating. Dude who cant pick up a couple pieces of ass? Some just choose not to because its selfish and wrong. YOur truly a piece of shit. It people like you that make this world what it is today.

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2010 - 10:00 PM ET #136

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    Listen to the way you justify cheating. Dude who cant pick up a couple pieces of ass? Some just choose not to because its selfish and wrong. YOur truly a piece of shit. It people like you that make this world what it is today.

    No shitbird it's people like you that sit online posting 40 times a day and not working and or cheating their employer by wasting time that make this world a bad place.  I pay a shitload of taxes to support bums like you.  BTW: How much money you send to Yele? probably zero.  Are you a big at Big Brother's?  I doubt it.  Do you belong to any clubs like Rotary or Exchange and donate time and money to charities? Probably not. To you participate in Meals on wheels and take time to talk to lonely old people and make them feel better?  Of course not.  Yet you have time to be on here judging people so what I'm 28 and made a mistake, have no kids and got married too soon.  Is it wrong yes but who are you to judge me or anyone?  What are you giving back to society other than your high brow opinions?  If you're such a great man go sign up to be a mentor or do something with your life other than talking shit.  Cause in the end I'm sure my good deeds outweigh my mistakes and I doubt God judges cheating as highly as sitting on your ass and wasting your life talking shit. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    Listen to the way you justify cheating. Dude who cant pick up a couple pieces of ass? Some just choose not to because its selfish and wrong. YOur truly a piece of shit. It people like you that make this world what it is today.

    No shitbird it's people like you that sit online posting 40 times a day and not working and or cheating their employer by wasting time that make this world a bad place.  I pay a shitload of taxes to support bums like you.  BTW: How much money you send to Yele? probably zero.  Are you a big at Big Brother's?  I doubt it.  Do you belong to any clubs like Rotary or Exchange and donate time and money to charities? Probably not. To you participate in Meals on wheels and take time to talk to lonely old people and make them feel better?  Of course not.  Yet you have time to be on here judging people so what I'm 28 and made a mistake, have no kids and got married too soon.  Is it wrong yes but who are you to judge me or anyone?  What are you giving back to society other than your high brow opinions?  If you're such a great man go sign up to be a mentor or do something with your life other than talking shit.  Cause in the end I'm sure my good deeds outweigh my mistakes and I doubt God judges cheating as highly as sitting on your ass and wasting your life talking shit. 

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2010 - 2:51 AM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    No shitbird it's people like you that sit online posting 40 times a day and not working and or cheating their employer by wasting time that make this world a bad place.  I pay a shitload of taxes to support bums like you.  BTW: How much money you send to Yele? probably zero.  Are you a big at Big Brother's?  I doubt it.  Do you belong to any clubs like Rotary or Exchange and donate time and money to charities? Probably not. To you participate in Meals on wheels and take time to talk to lonely old people and make them feel better?  Of course not.  Yet you have time to be on here judging people so what I'm 28 and made a mistake, have no kids and got married too soon.  Is it wrong yes but who are you to judge me or anyone?  What are you giving back to society other than your high brow opinions?  If you're such a great man go sign up to be a mentor or do something with your life other than talking shit.  Cause in the end I'm sure my good deeds outweigh my mistakes and I doubt God judges cheating as highly as sitting on your ass and wasting your life talking shit. 

     

    lmfao and i bet you do none of that either. I got something you dont. Honesty in my 8 year relationship and a 4 year old. Your 28 and you fuckin are a cheating piece of shit. No your wrong all the other stuff you do in life means nothing because your a piece of shit cheating selfish prick. You messed up because your a mess up. Dont try to bring any validity or morales into this thread now after all the shit youve pulled through 6 pages . Eat shit cheating worthless prick

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    No shitbird it's people like you that sit online posting 40 times a day and not working and or cheating their employer by wasting time that make this world a bad place.  I pay a shitload of taxes to support bums like you.  BTW: How much money you send to Yele? probably zero.  Are you a big at Big Brother's?  I doubt it.  Do you belong to any clubs like Rotary or Exchange and donate time and money to charities? Probably not. To you participate in Meals on wheels and take time to talk to lonely old people and make them feel better?  Of course not.  Yet you have time to be on here judging people so what I'm 28 and made a mistake, have no kids and got married too soon.  Is it wrong yes but who are you to judge me or anyone?  What are you giving back to society other than your high brow opinions?  If you're such a great man go sign up to be a mentor or do something with your life other than talking shit.  Cause in the end I'm sure my good deeds outweigh my mistakes and I doubt God judges cheating as highly as sitting on your ass and wasting your life talking shit. 

     

    lmfao and i bet you do none of that either. I got something you dont. Honesty in my 8 year relationship and a 4 year old. Your 28 and you fuckin are a cheating piece of shit. No your wrong all the other stuff you do in life means nothing because your a piece of shit cheating selfish prick. You messed up because your a mess up. Dont try to bring any validity or morales into this thread now after all the shit youve pulled through 6 pages . Eat shit cheating worthless prick

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2010 - 2:53 AM ET #138

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    No shitbird it's people like you that sit online posting 40 times a day and not working and or cheating their employer by wasting time that make this world a bad place.  I pay a shitload of taxes to support bums like you.  BTW: How much money you send to Yele? probably zero.  Are you a big at Big Brother's?  I doubt it.  Do you belong to any clubs like Rotary or Exchange and donate time and money to charities? Probably not. To you participate in Meals on wheels and take time to talk to lonely old people and make them feel better?  Of course not.  Yet you have time to be on here judging people so what I'm 28 and made a mistake, have no kids and got married too soon.  Is it wrong yes but who are you to judge me or anyone?  What are you giving back to society other than your high brow opinions?  If you're such a great man go sign up to be a mentor or do something with your life other than talking shit.  Cause in the end I'm sure my good deeds outweigh my mistakes and I doubt God judges cheating as highly as sitting on your ass and wasting your life talking shit. 

     

    and stfu already bout 40 posts a day. Dropping into someones thread and wishing them good luck takes seconds and gets to 40 posts rather easily. I have a job and currently enrolled in college you cheating prick. Go fuck someone else besides your significant other. Then feel good about it because you got some strange like no 1 else in the world has access to it or something.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    No shitbird it's people like you that sit online posting 40 times a day and not working and or cheating their employer by wasting time that make this world a bad place.  I pay a shitload of taxes to support bums like you.  BTW: How much money you send to Yele? probably zero.  Are you a big at Big Brother's?  I doubt it.  Do you belong to any clubs like Rotary or Exchange and donate time and money to charities? Probably not. To you participate in Meals on wheels and take time to talk to lonely old people and make them feel better?  Of course not.  Yet you have time to be on here judging people so what I'm 28 and made a mistake, have no kids and got married too soon.  Is it wrong yes but who are you to judge me or anyone?  What are you giving back to society other than your high brow opinions?  If you're such a great man go sign up to be a mentor or do something with your life other than talking shit.  Cause in the end I'm sure my good deeds outweigh my mistakes and I doubt God judges cheating as highly as sitting on your ass and wasting your life talking shit. 

     

    and stfu already bout 40 posts a day. Dropping into someones thread and wishing them good luck takes seconds and gets to 40 posts rather easily. I have a job and currently enrolled in college you cheating prick. Go fuck someone else besides your significant other. Then feel good about it because you got some strange like no 1 else in the world has access to it or something.

     
    LivinNTheMoment
    LivinNTheMoment
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 346
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2010 - 3:07 AM ET #139

    Damn. I didn't know Jerry Springer was back on the air.
    Reply
    Damn. I didn't know Jerry Springer was back on the air.
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2010 - 3:18 AM ET #140

    Reply

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2010 - 3:20 AM ET #141

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    No shitbird it's people like you that sit online posting 40 times a day and not working and or cheating their employer by wasting time that make this world a bad place.  I pay a shitload of taxes to support bums like you.  BTW: How much money you send to Yele? probably zero.  Are you a big at Big Brother's?  I doubt it.  Do you belong to any clubs like Rotary or Exchange and donate time and money to charities? Probably not. To you participate in Meals on wheels and take time to talk to lonely old people and make them feel better?  Of course not.  Yet you have time to be on here judging people so what I'm 28 and made a mistake, have no kids and got married too soon.  Is it wrong yes but who are you to judge me or anyone?  What are you giving back to society other than your high brow opinions?  If you're such a great man go sign up to be a mentor or do something with your life other than talking shit.  Cause in the end I'm sure my good deeds outweigh my mistakes and I doubt God judges cheating as highly as sitting on your ass and wasting your life talking shit. 



    I type some pretty long notes, mostly in other sections, but this guy is bring up number of posts by others,

    ......and this is about the content of 25 posts in just this one post by most in the forum.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    No shitbird it's people like you that sit online posting 40 times a day and not working and or cheating their employer by wasting time that make this world a bad place.  I pay a shitload of taxes to support bums like you.  BTW: How much money you send to Yele? probably zero.  Are you a big at Big Brother's?  I doubt it.  Do you belong to any clubs like Rotary or Exchange and donate time and money to charities? Probably not. To you participate in Meals on wheels and take time to talk to lonely old people and make them feel better?  Of course not.  Yet you have time to be on here judging people so what I'm 28 and made a mistake, have no kids and got married too soon.  Is it wrong yes but who are you to judge me or anyone?  What are you giving back to society other than your high brow opinions?  If you're such a great man go sign up to be a mentor or do something with your life other than talking shit.  Cause in the end I'm sure my good deeds outweigh my mistakes and I doubt God judges cheating as highly as sitting on your ass and wasting your life talking shit. 



    I type some pretty long notes, mostly in other sections, but this guy is bring up number of posts by others,

    ......and this is about the content of 25 posts in just this one post by most in the forum.
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2010 - 3:43 AM ET #142

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    I type some pretty long notes, mostly in other sections, but this guy is bring up number of posts by others,

    ......and this is about the content of 25 posts in just this one post by most in the forum.

     

    always encouraging to see dannis on the prowl when hes on your side

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    I type some pretty long notes, mostly in other sections, but this guy is bring up number of posts by others,

    ......and this is about the content of 25 posts in just this one post by most in the forum.

     

    always encouraging to see dannis on the prowl when hes on your side

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2010 - 7:30 PM ET #143

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    lmfao and i bet you do none of that either. I got something you dont. Honesty in my 8 year relationship and a 4 year old. Your 28 and you fuckin are a cheating piece of shit. No your wrong all the other stuff you do in life means nothing because your a piece of shit cheating selfish prick. You messed up because your a mess up. Dont try to bring any validity or morales into this thread now after all the shit youve pulled through 6 pages . Eat shit cheating worthless prick

    So you're cheating your girl and child out of quality time and attention posting 40 times a day on here?  Who really is the piece of shit selfish prick?   You have a job?  What at the computer lab you're on this site all day long. Wow so you're in college; still living the easy life are we? LIstening to wack rap like Cha Mill and bragging about banging chicks to shit R Kelly music?  Since you hate cheaters why do you brag about being a ladies man and that you're a big winner with the ladies in threads; would your girl be happy about that? I got an MBA asshole and support a shitload of people and we're probably the same age.  Yes I do all those things I mention and more bought my wife's family two businesses in Colombia and set the rest of her family up as well.  You know how? Because I used my brain and made money rather than sitting around ripping on other people all day like a 12 year old kid.  Or debating shit music all day long while I could be out making money. My age and still in college what a fucking joke you are and you probably get aid or have daddy paying for it unlike myself who did it on my own, you fucking box.  When I saw the Cha thread I knew you were bitch ass motherfucker ; Shyne Po is the best rapper alive but you're into that soft shit so you probably don't even know who that is. "A snitch is fish with no fins that can't swim when I dump em in the river."

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    lmfao and i bet you do none of that either. I got something you dont. Honesty in my 8 year relationship and a 4 year old. Your 28 and you fuckin are a cheating piece of shit. No your wrong all the other stuff you do in life means nothing because your a piece of shit cheating selfish prick. You messed up because your a mess up. Dont try to bring any validity or morales into this thread now after all the shit youve pulled through 6 pages . Eat shit cheating worthless prick

    So you're cheating your girl and child out of quality time and attention posting 40 times a day on here?  Who really is the piece of shit selfish prick?   You have a job?  What at the computer lab you're on this site all day long. Wow so you're in college; still living the easy life are we? LIstening to wack rap like Cha Mill and bragging about banging chicks to shit R Kelly music?  Since you hate cheaters why do you brag about being a ladies man and that you're a big winner with the ladies in threads; would your girl be happy about that? I got an MBA asshole and support a shitload of people and we're probably the same age.  Yes I do all those things I mention and more bought my wife's family two businesses in Colombia and set the rest of her family up as well.  You know how? Because I used my brain and made money rather than sitting around ripping on other people all day like a 12 year old kid.  Or debating shit music all day long while I could be out making money. My age and still in college what a fucking joke you are and you probably get aid or have daddy paying for it unlike myself who did it on my own, you fucking box.  When I saw the Cha thread I knew you were bitch ass motherfucker ; Shyne Po is the best rapper alive but you're into that soft shit so you probably don't even know who that is. "A snitch is fish with no fins that can't swim when I dump em in the river."

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2010 - 7:46 PM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    and stfu already bout 40 posts a day. Dropping into someones thread and wishing them good luck takes seconds and gets to 40 posts rather easily. I have a job and currently enrolled in college you cheating prick. Go fuck someone else besides your significant other. Then feel good about it because you got some strange like no 1 else in the world has access to it or something.

    Now, now getting a little simmered aren't we?  It's tough when someone calls you out isn't it nerd.  So he who hates cheaters has access to tons of tail?  Also you need to put on music to get laid by your own girl that you knocked up out of wedlock and didn't have the decency to marry  right?   That's what you said right you hve a child yet have all the angles on getting laid? Putting yourself first instead of your family a selfish fuck just like I am according to you. You just said you have access to strange and the R Kelly beats to put that ass to sleep right?   Read your quotes and debate me more dipshit.

    AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WOMAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU BUT THINK OF A SMOOTH SKINNNED BLACK MAN DURING SEX PLAY THIS

    want to know how to get laid ? play this  shit to a female

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj1Ng0BN-UM&feature=fvw

     

    think you guys are starting to see I know my shit. Its ok I been doing this shit for years.. bets arent the only thing i win

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    and stfu already bout 40 posts a day. Dropping into someones thread and wishing them good luck takes seconds and gets to 40 posts rather easily. I have a job and currently enrolled in college you cheating prick. Go fuck someone else besides your significant other. Then feel good about it because you got some strange like no 1 else in the world has access to it or something.

    Now, now getting a little simmered aren't we?  It's tough when someone calls you out isn't it nerd.  So he who hates cheaters has access to tons of tail?  Also you need to put on music to get laid by your own girl that you knocked up out of wedlock and didn't have the decency to marry  right?   That's what you said right you hve a child yet have all the angles on getting laid? Putting yourself first instead of your family a selfish fuck just like I am according to you. You just said you have access to strange and the R Kelly beats to put that ass to sleep right?   Read your quotes and debate me more dipshit.

    AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WOMAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU BUT THINK OF A SMOOTH SKINNNED BLACK MAN DURING SEX PLAY THIS

    want to know how to get laid ? play this  shit to a female

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj1Ng0BN-UM&feature=fvw

     

    think you guys are starting to see I know my shit. Its ok I been doing this shit for years.. bets arent the only thing i win

     

     
    be easy
    be easy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 15433
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2010 - 8:43 PM ET #145

    Palladium,

    i'm still waiting on QMM,,,,,,,,seen it's been getting crushed. should i wait a bit more and hope for a better deal on it? any reason to think it would spike anytime soon?  like i said, i'm not into the markets, but would like to gamble on something here, and am not afraid to lose. want to win big, and am wondering if you would suggest i wait a bit if it might go cheapre, or get in some now?


    Reply
    Palladium,

    i'm still waiting on QMM,,,,,,,,seen it's been getting crushed. should i wait a bit more and hope for a better deal on it? any reason to think it would spike anytime soon?  like i said, i'm not into the markets, but would like to gamble on something here, and am not afraid to lose. want to win big, and am wondering if you would suggest i wait a bit if it might go cheapre, or get in some now?


     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2010 - 9:43 PM ET #146

    Quote Originally Posted by be easy:

    Palladium,

    i'm still waiting on QMM,,,,,,,,seen it's been getting crushed. should i wait a bit more and hope for a better deal on it? any reason to think it would spike anytime soon?  like i said, i'm not into the markets, but would like to gamble on something here, and am not afraid to lose. want to win big, and am wondering if you would suggest i wait a bit if it might go cheapre, or get in some now?


    Based on charts it seems way oversold but honestly I don't know what it does here.  All I know is I will continue to buy more.  I'm not selling until it hits 20 or gets bought out so the price at this point is irrelavant to me other than that I can buy more shares cheaper  Buy half now and then wait and see what it does is the best advice I can give you.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by be easy:

    Palladium,

    i'm still waiting on QMM,,,,,,,,seen it's been getting crushed. should i wait a bit more and hope for a better deal on it? any reason to think it would spike anytime soon?  like i said, i'm not into the markets, but would like to gamble on something here, and am not afraid to lose. want to win big, and am wondering if you would suggest i wait a bit if it might go cheapre, or get in some now?


    Based on charts it seems way oversold but honestly I don't know what it does here.  All I know is I will continue to buy more.  I'm not selling until it hits 20 or gets bought out so the price at this point is irrelavant to me other than that I can buy more shares cheaper  Buy half now and then wait and see what it does is the best advice I can give you.

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2010 - 10:51 PM ET #147

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    So you're cheating your girl and child out of quality time and attention posting 40 times a day on here?  Who really is the piece of shit selfish prick?   You have a job?  What at the computer lab you're on this site all day long. Wow so you're in college; still living the easy life are we? LIstening to wack rap like Cha Mill and bragging about banging chicks to shit R Kelly music?  Since you hate cheaters why do you brag about being a ladies man and that you're a big winner with the ladies in threads; would your girl be happy about that? I got an MBA asshole and support a shitload of people and we're probably the same age.  Yes I do all those things I mention and more bought my wife's family two businesses in Colombia and set the rest of her family up as well.  You know how? Because I used my brain and made money rather than sitting around ripping on other people all day like a 12 year old kid.  Or debating shit music all day long while I could be out making money. My age and still in college what a fucking joke you are and you probably get aid or have daddy paying for it unlike myself who did it on my own, you fucking box.  When I saw the Cha thread I knew you were bitch ass motherfucker ; Shyne Po is the best rapper alive but you're into that soft shit so you probably don't even know who that is. "A snitch is fish with no fins that can't swim when I dump em in the river."

     

    Ive never cheated on my girl. I was talking about back in the day. Plus you dont have to be getting any strange to know that the song i played is pimp music.and only thing we will agree on is Shyne Po being raw as fuck and i apologize for not bringin him up in my chamill thread. And by the way i know every word to that song you posted..its called more or less. Recorded it right before he went to prison. Anyways dont try to throw that cheating shit on me bro... your the one that did it not me. Its your battle to get over.. Dony post to peole on here admitting how big of a piece of shit you are and saying you need help. ONly person to help you is yourself

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    So you're cheating your girl and child out of quality time and attention posting 40 times a day on here?  Who really is the piece of shit selfish prick?   You have a job?  What at the computer lab you're on this site all day long. Wow so you're in college; still living the easy life are we? LIstening to wack rap like Cha Mill and bragging about banging chicks to shit R Kelly music?  Since you hate cheaters why do you brag about being a ladies man and that you're a big winner with the ladies in threads; would your girl be happy about that? I got an MBA asshole and support a shitload of people and we're probably the same age.  Yes I do all those things I mention and more bought my wife's family two businesses in Colombia and set the rest of her family up as well.  You know how? Because I used my brain and made money rather than sitting around ripping on other people all day like a 12 year old kid.  Or debating shit music all day long while I could be out making money. My age and still in college what a fucking joke you are and you probably get aid or have daddy paying for it unlike myself who did it on my own, you fucking box.  When I saw the Cha thread I knew you were bitch ass motherfucker ; Shyne Po is the best rapper alive but you're into that soft shit so you probably don't even know who that is. "A snitch is fish with no fins that can't swim when I dump em in the river."

     

    Ive never cheated on my girl. I was talking about back in the day. Plus you dont have to be getting any strange to know that the song i played is pimp music.and only thing we will agree on is Shyne Po being raw as fuck and i apologize for not bringin him up in my chamill thread. And by the way i know every word to that song you posted..its called more or less. Recorded it right before he went to prison. Anyways dont try to throw that cheating shit on me bro... your the one that did it not me. Its your battle to get over.. Dony post to peole on here admitting how big of a piece of shit you are and saying you need help. ONly person to help you is yourself

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2010 - 10:53 PM ET #148

    and quit being such a whiney bitch .. jesus christ.. like i said your the one that did what you did. This is how you man up to it by starting a thread sayin please help me. WTF.. whose the childish one. The one telling someone to stop cheating or the person that cheated then decided best way to make himself feel better is to write on a sports gambling forum for help. Give me a fuckin break
    Reply
    and quit being such a whiney bitch .. jesus christ.. like i said your the one that did what you did. This is how you man up to it by starting a thread sayin please help me. WTF.. whose the childish one. The one telling someone to stop cheating or the person that cheated then decided best way to make himself feel better is to write on a sports gambling forum for help. Give me a fuckin break
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2010 - 10:58 PM ET #149

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    So you're cheating your girl and child out of quality time and attention posting 40 times a day on here?  Who really is the piece of shit selfish prick?   You have a job?  What at the computer lab you're on this site all day long. Wow so you're in college; still living the easy life are we? LIstening to wack rap like Cha Mill and bragging about banging chicks to shit R Kelly music?  Since you hate cheaters why do you brag about being a ladies man and that you're a big winner with the ladies in threads; would your girl be happy about that? I got an MBA asshole and support a shitload of people and we're probably the same age.  Yes I do all those things I mention and more bought my wife's family two businesses in Colombia and set the rest of her family up as well.  You know how? Because I used my brain and made money rather than sitting around ripping on other people all day like a 12 year old kid.  Or debating shit music all day long while I could be out making money. My age and still in college what a fucking joke you are and you probably get aid or have daddy paying for it unlike myself who did it on my own, you fucking box.  When I saw the Cha thread I knew you were bitch ass motherfucker ; Shyne Po is the best rapper alive but you're into that soft shit so you probably don't even know who that is. "A snitch is fish with no fins that can't swim when I dump em in the river."

    Its called multitasking you one dimensional fuck. I go to school online and structured. And on top of that if you can multitask(you know like what you do when your fingering your ass while fuckin a girl not your significant other) its not to hard to be on this site and refresh as your studying/working. Get a fuckin clue

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    So you're cheating your girl and child out of quality time and attention posting 40 times a day on here?  Who really is the piece of shit selfish prick?   You have a job?  What at the computer lab you're on this site all day long. Wow so you're in college; still living the easy life are we? LIstening to wack rap like Cha Mill and bragging about banging chicks to shit R Kelly music?  Since you hate cheaters why do you brag about being a ladies man and that you're a big winner with the ladies in threads; would your girl be happy about that? I got an MBA asshole and support a shitload of people and we're probably the same age.  Yes I do all those things I mention and more bought my wife's family two businesses in Colombia and set the rest of her family up as well.  You know how? Because I used my brain and made money rather than sitting around ripping on other people all day like a 12 year old kid.  Or debating shit music all day long while I could be out making money. My age and still in college what a fucking joke you are and you probably get aid or have daddy paying for it unlike myself who did it on my own, you fucking box.  When I saw the Cha thread I knew you were bitch ass motherfucker ; Shyne Po is the best rapper alive but you're into that soft shit so you probably don't even know who that is. "A snitch is fish with no fins that can't swim when I dump em in the river."

    Its called multitasking you one dimensional fuck. I go to school online and structured. And on top of that if you can multitask(you know like what you do when your fingering your ass while fuckin a girl not your significant other) its not to hard to be on this site and refresh as your studying/working. Get a fuckin clue

     
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 12:00 AM ET #150

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    Ive never cheated on my girl. I was talking about back in the day. Plus you dont have to be getting any strange to know that the song i played is pimp music.and only thing we will agree on is Shyne Po being raw as fuck and i apologize for not bringin him up in my chamill thread. And by the way i know every word to that song you posted..its called more or less. Recorded it right before he went to prison. Anyways dont try to throw that cheating shit on me bro... your the one that did it not me. Its your battle to get over.. Dony post to peole on here admitting how big of a piece of shit you are and saying you need help. ONly person to help you is yourself

    Back in the day I get it bet you were a smooth motha fucka back in high school.  Still don't get why you come into a thread talking shit get owned and keep coming back for more abuse I wish the mod would just close this thread and spare you the embarasment.  So you like to fingure your ass?  I prefer to give them the shocker and play with the clitty while pounding them so I think I get this multi tasking thing. As far as whining I asked for some advice and got self righteous people like you calling me a piece of shit.  You go to school online LMFAO you're the joke.  Oh and knocking a chick up and not marrying her is a real manly thing to do grow some balls shit stain. Then again it's probably not your kid and that's why you hate cheaters so bad cause some guy was making your bitch whine and you got stuck with the illegitimate outcome. In any event you'd rather post online all day than take care of your family so I understand why she got served.  That and the fact that based on your online persona you're probably hung like a chipmunk. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    Ive never cheated on my girl. I was talking about back in the day. Plus you dont have to be getting any strange to know that the song i played is pimp music.and only thing we will agree on is Shyne Po being raw as fuck and i apologize for not bringin him up in my chamill thread. And by the way i know every word to that song you posted..its called more or less. Recorded it right before he went to prison. Anyways dont try to throw that cheating shit on me bro... your the one that did it not me. Its your battle to get over.. Dony post to peole on here admitting how big of a piece of shit you are and saying you need help. ONly person to help you is yourself

    Back in the day I get it bet you were a smooth motha fucka back in high school.  Still don't get why you come into a thread talking shit get owned and keep coming back for more abuse I wish the mod would just close this thread and spare you the embarasment.  So you like to fingure your ass?  I prefer to give them the shocker and play with the clitty while pounding them so I think I get this multi tasking thing. As far as whining I asked for some advice and got self righteous people like you calling me a piece of shit.  You go to school online LMFAO you're the joke.  Oh and knocking a chick up and not marrying her is a real manly thing to do grow some balls shit stain. Then again it's probably not your kid and that's why you hate cheaters so bad cause some guy was making your bitch whine and you got stuck with the illegitimate outcome. In any event you'd rather post online all day than take care of your family so I understand why she got served.  That and the fact that based on your online persona you're probably hung like a chipmunk. 

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,136
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • PART DEUX 207
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,647
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,777
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 611

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.