• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Caught Cheating

    «First Previous 456 ... 678 Next Last»
    vegasdennis
    PALLADIUM
    dennishopson
    vanzack
    rooster010
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4079
    Posts: 180
    «First Previous 456 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    vegasdennis
    vegasdennis
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 21934
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:16 PM ET #76

    the things kids to to get attention....get to bed pallaldium sure the short bus arrives early
    Reply
    the things kids to to get attention....get to bed pallaldium sure the short bus arrives early
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:20 PM ET #77

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    Hey. I'm not joking, but you are, right? Seriously.



    Oh shit, I forgot to ask......has anything said or about this thread changed your mind about adding me to your friends list?

     

    Not in the least you made my night.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    Hey. I'm not joking, but you are, right? Seriously.



    Oh shit, I forgot to ask......has anything said or about this thread changed your mind about adding me to your friends list?

     

    Not in the least you made my night.

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:20 PM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdennis:

    the things kids to to get attention....get to bed pallaldium sure the short bus arrives early

    You would know dickhead u drive the fucking thing for a living.  Do you primise to sodamize me like u do all the other special needs kids?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdennis:

    the things kids to to get attention....get to bed pallaldium sure the short bus arrives early

    You would know dickhead u drive the fucking thing for a living.  Do you primise to sodamize me like u do all the other special needs kids?

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:22 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    And who the fuck do you think you are trailer trash boy? I've never seen or heard of you before this pathetic begging for us to help your cheating box weak ass .

    You're just pathetic.

    I needed my ego stroked, so I found this chick living underneath an overpass in Gary, Indiana (the dirty looking skank in my avatar that is no longer visible since I'm boxed like a little kid who needed a time out)   No stroking in here lover.



    I should send Palladium a six pack of Old Milwaukee, but pretty sure his mailing address in "general delivery" like homeless do.

     

    Seriously though the chick in the avatar is a model and if she is under a bridge in Gary IA I may go straight for a day or two.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    And who the fuck do you think you are trailer trash boy? I've never seen or heard of you before this pathetic begging for us to help your cheating box weak ass .

    You're just pathetic.

    I needed my ego stroked, so I found this chick living underneath an overpass in Gary, Indiana (the dirty looking skank in my avatar that is no longer visible since I'm boxed like a little kid who needed a time out)   No stroking in here lover.



    I should send Palladium a six pack of Old Milwaukee, but pretty sure his mailing address in "general delivery" like homeless do.

     

    Seriously though the chick in the avatar is a model and if she is under a bridge in Gary IA I may go straight for a day or two.

     
    vegasdennis
    vegasdennis
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 21934
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:22 PM ET #80

    have a nice life loser sure your stay here is short lived
    Reply
    have a nice life loser sure your stay here is short lived
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:23 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    Penalty Box Like I give a fuck about this site.  Unlike you I'll live without posting on here all day.  I did look down my pants and saw something you'll never imagine a LONG WHITE COCK.  But don't worry I'm gonna give it to your imaginary wife right in here tail pipe b4 I face fuck you.



    I don't get married until I know that I will be monogamous. That's kind of my idea of a man.

    I might be wrong, but palladium, you have said that you want to buy me.

    Then, if I'm not mistaken, you've mentioned about half a dozen man on man sex acts you intend to do to me.

    Ironic you get boxed for calling me a homosexual, but you keep trying to hook up with me.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    Penalty Box Like I give a fuck about this site.  Unlike you I'll live without posting on here all day.  I did look down my pants and saw something you'll never imagine a LONG WHITE COCK.  But don't worry I'm gonna give it to your imaginary wife right in here tail pipe b4 I face fuck you.



    I don't get married until I know that I will be monogamous. That's kind of my idea of a man.

    I might be wrong, but palladium, you have said that you want to buy me.

    Then, if I'm not mistaken, you've mentioned about half a dozen man on man sex acts you intend to do to me.

    Ironic you get boxed for calling me a homosexual, but you keep trying to hook up with me.
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:24 PM ET #82

    Miluakees best?  I only drink Zima or Kiwi Daqueries u need to do better than that to get your hands on my package.  The homeless shelter isn't bad I just got a bj in the bathroom from some trucker.

    Reply

    Miluakees best?  I only drink Zima or Kiwi Daqueries u need to do better than that to get your hands on my package.  The homeless shelter isn't bad I just got a bj in the bathroom from some trucker.

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:24 PM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    Not in the least you made my night.



    So we are still cool, because I thought everything was going great between us.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    Not in the least you made my night.



    So we are still cool, because I thought everything was going great between us.
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:26 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdennis:

    have a nice life loser sure your stay here is short lived

     

    That's the plan   I'll miss the stimulating conversations with you though.  You promise to come see me at recess like always I promise I won't tell anyone.  You diddling fuck .  You are a filthy motherfucker and I love it

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdennis:

    have a nice life loser sure your stay here is short lived

     

    That's the plan   I'll miss the stimulating conversations with you though.  You promise to come see me at recess like always I promise I won't tell anyone.  You diddling fuck .  You are a filthy motherfucker and I love it

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:27 PM ET #85

    kiwi daquiries? You do know what a or chick drink that is, right?
    Reply
    kiwi daquiries? You do know what a or chick drink that is, right?
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:28 PM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    So we are still cool, because I thought everything was going great between us.

     

    You shitting me your funny fuck how could I not like you.  I love getting shit on literally and figuratively

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    So we are still cool, because I thought everything was going great between us.

     

    You shitting me your funny fuck how could I not like you.  I love getting shit on literally and figuratively

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:29 PM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Miluakees best?  I only drink Zima or Kiwi Daqueries u need to do better than that to get your hands on my package.  The homeless shelter isn't bad I just got a bj in the bathroom from some trucker.

    You drink Zima?

    Were you cheating with a guy?

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Miluakees best?  I only drink Zima or Kiwi Daqueries u need to do better than that to get your hands on my package.  The homeless shelter isn't bad I just got a bj in the bathroom from some trucker.

    You drink Zima?

    Were you cheating with a guy?

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:29 PM ET #88

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    kiwi daquiries? You do know what a or chick drink that is, right?

    Well how about a hot water with Lemon and some Johnny cakes

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    kiwi daquiries? You do know what a or chick drink that is, right?

    Well how about a hot water with Lemon and some Johnny cakes

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:30 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    That's the plan   I'll miss the stimulating conversations with you though.  You promise to come see me at recess like always I promise I won't tell anyone.  You diddling fuck .  You are a filthy motherfucker and I love it



    You called VD filthy? He's not really the virus you think, but will be pretty much as I am with you. Gentle nice and friendly like me, you cheating bastard.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    That's the plan   I'll miss the stimulating conversations with you though.  You promise to come see me at recess like always I promise I won't tell anyone.  You diddling fuck .  You are a filthy motherfucker and I love it



    You called VD filthy? He's not really the virus you think, but will be pretty much as I am with you. Gentle nice and friendly like me, you cheating bastard.
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:30 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    You drink Zima?

    Were you cheating with a guy?

     

    YES IT WAS SIMILAR TO THIS

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    You drink Zima?

    Were you cheating with a guy?

     

    YES IT WAS SIMILAR TO THIS

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:31 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    You called VD filthy? He's not really the virus you think, but will be pretty much as I am with you. Gentle nice and friendly like me, you cheating bastard.

    LMFAO

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    You called VD filthy? He's not really the virus you think, but will be pretty much as I am with you. Gentle nice and friendly like me, you cheating bastard.

    LMFAO

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:32 PM ET #92

    What the hell is a johnny cake. Sounds like those marshmellow things.

    Dude, when you slit my throat, will you wear that dress that you look so hot in?
    Reply
    What the hell is a johnny cake. Sounds like those marshmellow things.

    Dude, when you slit my throat, will you wear that dress that you look so hot in?
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:38 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    What the hell is a johnny cake. Sounds like those marshmellow things.

    Dude, when you slit my throat, will you wear that dress that you look so hot in?

    LMFAO  I give u props for enabling some asshole u don't know to get that pissed in a forum.  That takes serious skills and yes I'll wear the sailor dress

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    What the hell is a johnny cake. Sounds like those marshmellow things.

    Dude, when you slit my throat, will you wear that dress that you look so hot in?

    LMFAO  I give u props for enabling some asshole u don't know to get that pissed in a forum.  That takes serious skills and yes I'll wear the sailor dress

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:38 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    You drink Zima?

    Were you cheating with a guy?



    No shit. I'd wear a bag over my head if someone made me buy that crap.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    You drink Zima?

    Were you cheating with a guy?



    No shit. I'd wear a bag over my head if someone made me buy that crap.
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:40 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    LMFAO  I give u props for enabling some asshole u don't know to get that pissed in a forum.  That takes serious skills and yes I'll wear the sailor dress



    Well at least you know what happened to you. I don't like cheaters, but everything else was just to piss you off. Looks like that part's over.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    LMFAO  I give u props for enabling some asshole u don't know to get that pissed in a forum.  That takes serious skills and yes I'll wear the sailor dress



    Well at least you know what happened to you. I don't like cheaters, but everything else was just to piss you off. Looks like that part's over.
     
    rooster010
    rooster010
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10911
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:42 PM ET #96

    hug it out bro, hug it out
    Reply
    hug it out bro, hug it out
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:44 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    Well at least you know what happened to you. I don't like cheaters, but everything else was just to piss you off. Looks like that part's over.

    I hate them as well.  That's why I'm a hypocritical self destructive degenerate   Live and learn. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    Well at least you know what happened to you. I don't like cheaters, but everything else was just to piss you off. Looks like that part's over.

    I hate them as well.  That's why I'm a hypocritical self destructive degenerate   Live and learn. 

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:49 PM ET #98

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    Seriously though the chick in the avatar is a model and if she is under a bridge in Gary IA I may go straight for a day or two.



    I don't understand that part at the end..........
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    Seriously though the chick in the avatar is a model and if she is under a bridge in Gary IA I may go straight for a day or two.



    I don't understand that part at the end..........
     
    VaughnK
    VaughnK
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1294
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:50 PM ET #99

    oh shit.......i clicked on this thread thinking it was about AlexPKeaton
    Reply
    oh shit.......i clicked on this thread thinking it was about AlexPKeaton
     
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 10:51 PM ET #100

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    I don't understand that part at the end..........

    Just that if they have crack hoes like that in Gary IA I'm on the next flight.  I may quit sucking cock and start monching beaver

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    I don't understand that part at the end..........

    Just that if they have crack hoes like that in Gary IA I'm on the next flight.  I may quit sucking cock and start monching beaver

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 456 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,363
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • PART DEUX 228
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,796
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,480
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,785
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 612

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.