• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Caught Cheating

    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»
    dennishopson
    vanzack
    Dsn150
    rooster010
    TheJonner
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4079
    Posts: 180
    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 8:39 PM ET #26

    Rooster, I say screw any jackass scumbag cheater that says he's here for advice,  "hot girls" threw themselves at him, but he preplanned secret bank accounts. It's either spontaneous or fricking planned ahead. Not both. Banging the fry cook at the little country bowling alley bar isn't scoring babes idiot.

     (his avatar would have to pay me , and only after I dropped 2 hits of acid before l would let that dirty chick near me)



    This guy is such a tool.
    Reply
    Rooster, I say screw any jackass scumbag cheater that says he's here for advice,  "hot girls" threw themselves at him, but he preplanned secret bank accounts. It's either spontaneous or fricking planned ahead. Not both. Banging the fry cook at the little country bowling alley bar isn't scoring babes idiot.

     (his avatar would have to pay me , and only after I dropped 2 hits of acid before l would let that dirty chick near me)



    This guy is such a tool.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 8:41 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by steve1203:

    Bake her a pie.

    Exactly!!

    Pie.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by steve1203:

    Bake her a pie.

    Exactly!!

    Pie.

     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 8:43 PM ET #28

    Honest answer....

    How many guys do you know that have cheated on their wife, gotten caught, and managed to have everything work out?

    I don't know any-

    You will never be trusted again- obviously you weren't trusted anyway, hence the PI-

    Sounds like things were headed south before the final straw-

    For what it's worth- many guys get hit on / flirted with by hot chicks daily- so, it's not like you're the only guy that has had to deal with this-  

    Hopefully you can come to a solution that works for you- 


    Reply
    Honest answer....

    How many guys do you know that have cheated on their wife, gotten caught, and managed to have everything work out?

    I don't know any-

    You will never be trusted again- obviously you weren't trusted anyway, hence the PI-

    Sounds like things were headed south before the final straw-

    For what it's worth- many guys get hit on / flirted with by hot chicks daily- so, it's not like you're the only guy that has had to deal with this-  

    Hopefully you can come to a solution that works for you- 


     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 8:48 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn150:

    Honest answer....

    How many guys do you know that have cheated on their wife, gotten caught, and managed to have everything work out?

    I don't know any-

    You will never be trusted again- obviously you weren't trusted anyway, hence the PI-

    Sounds like things were headed south before the final straw-

    For what it's worth- many guys get hit on / flirted with by hot chicks daily- so, it's not like you're the only guy that has had to deal with this-  

    Hopefully you can come to a solution that works for you- 


    Honestly, I feel the same way.

    Once the trust is gone in a marriage, what is it worth?  Thats really the only thing in a marriage that makes it worth anything.

    And I dont think you can ever get the trust back.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn150:

    Honest answer....

    How many guys do you know that have cheated on their wife, gotten caught, and managed to have everything work out?

    I don't know any-

    You will never be trusted again- obviously you weren't trusted anyway, hence the PI-

    Sounds like things were headed south before the final straw-

    For what it's worth- many guys get hit on / flirted with by hot chicks daily- so, it's not like you're the only guy that has had to deal with this-  

    Hopefully you can come to a solution that works for you- 


    Honestly, I feel the same way.

    Once the trust is gone in a marriage, what is it worth?  Thats really the only thing in a marriage that makes it worth anything.

    And I dont think you can ever get the trust back.

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 8:52 PM ET #30

    It's over.

    Put the shoe on the other foot.

    She cheats on you.

    Are you going to go down on her and not think of another dudes penis being right where your little immature lying ass tongue  is?
    Reply
    It's over.

    Put the shoe on the other foot.

    She cheats on you.

    Are you going to go down on her and not think of another dudes penis being right where your little immature lying ass tongue  is?
     
    rooster010
    rooster010
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10911
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 8:53 PM ET #31

    hopefully there are no kids involved

    i needed my ego stroked

    Reply

    hopefully there are no kids involved

    i needed my ego stroked

     
    TheJonner
    TheJonner
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 8:56 PM ET #32

    You needed your ego stroked?

    I think you meant to say you needed your cock stroked. 

    Reply

    You needed your ego stroked?

    I think you meant to say you needed your cock stroked. 

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 8:57 PM ET #33

    Hopson,

    You got me I'm a loser but I don't average 15 post a day on a site and spend my time ripping people I don't know in a forum.  Think of all the time you wasted typing these lame post.  Oh yeah I had a PI following me and all they have is nothing bro, so yes I'm soo stupid.   If you made a lot of money and didn't want your wife of a couple years to know about every penny of your money which you worked your whole life for you would probably have other accounts? Of course you probably are unemployed and living at your parents house so you wouldn't understand.  So you couldn't grasp that concept.  My point was I owned up and hoped to get some advice but as you have no clue how to even talk to a woman let along get your Johnny wet I'm going to take your ridicule for what it is..  The ramblings of some 40 yr old loser who can't afford to move out of Mom's house in Sarasota and I highly doubt you would talk so much shit in reality but you are real bad ass in cyberspace.  You can tell your webcam chick about this I'm sure she'll be impresses.

    If you need acid to bang the chick in my avatar you obviously play for the other team.  As if you ever even got a hello from a girl like her you fucking clown. Careful w/ the talk about people you don't know ISP's aren't that difficult to track these days; just saying.

    Reply

    Hopson,

    You got me I'm a loser but I don't average 15 post a day on a site and spend my time ripping people I don't know in a forum.  Think of all the time you wasted typing these lame post.  Oh yeah I had a PI following me and all they have is nothing bro, so yes I'm soo stupid.   If you made a lot of money and didn't want your wife of a couple years to know about every penny of your money which you worked your whole life for you would probably have other accounts? Of course you probably are unemployed and living at your parents house so you wouldn't understand.  So you couldn't grasp that concept.  My point was I owned up and hoped to get some advice but as you have no clue how to even talk to a woman let along get your Johnny wet I'm going to take your ridicule for what it is..  The ramblings of some 40 yr old loser who can't afford to move out of Mom's house in Sarasota and I highly doubt you would talk so much shit in reality but you are real bad ass in cyberspace.  You can tell your webcam chick about this I'm sure she'll be impresses.

    If you need acid to bang the chick in my avatar you obviously play for the other team.  As if you ever even got a hello from a girl like her you fucking clown. Careful w/ the talk about people you don't know ISP's aren't that difficult to track these days; just saying.

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 8:59 PM ET #34

    Flutie is spot on......it would have been easier to fix this if it would have been one of her best friends that you boinked.


    (LOL Flutie)
    Reply
    Flutie is spot on......it would have been easier to fix this if it would have been one of her best friends that you boinked.


    (LOL Flutie)
     
    rooster010
    rooster010
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10911
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:00 PM ET #35

    oh boy, now we got the "moms basement" jokes going

    and to top it off, an ISP tracker to boot

     

    Reply

    oh boy, now we got the "moms basement" jokes going

    and to top it off, an ISP tracker to boot

     

     
    KinKAID
    KinKAID
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 3382
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:02 PM ET #36

    Deny Deny Deny
    Reply
    Deny Deny Deny
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:04 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    It's over.

    Put the shoe on the other foot.

    She cheats on you.

    Are you going to go down on her and not think of another dudes penis being right where your little immature lying ass tongue  is?

    You eat chicks that's all I needed to hear you're a straight chump.  In my culture that's like sucking cizock which I'm sure you also enjoy.  I have to hand it to you reading your posts made me realize it could be a lot worst, I could be you.  I could sit around making 15 posts a day on covers and living vicariously through others.  Then playing God in my imaginary World where I pass judgement on everything like I'm some Big shot caller and not a nobody that can't get out of Sarasota.  Thanks for cheering me up.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    It's over.

    Put the shoe on the other foot.

    She cheats on you.

    Are you going to go down on her and not think of another dudes penis being right where your little immature lying ass tongue  is?

    You eat chicks that's all I needed to hear you're a straight chump.  In my culture that's like sucking cizock which I'm sure you also enjoy.  I have to hand it to you reading your posts made me realize it could be a lot worst, I could be you.  I could sit around making 15 posts a day on covers and living vicariously through others.  Then playing God in my imaginary World where I pass judgement on everything like I'm some Big shot caller and not a nobody that can't get out of Sarasota.  Thanks for cheering me up.

     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:07 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Flutiemaniac341:

    i couldnt disagree with you more. a lot of girls are mental midgets. ive seen more than my share put up with cheating. i love women but most are weak!


    Girlfriends perhaps- but not likely wives- especially when there is  to be gained from a cheating spouse-

    I suppose it depends on the individual- but I have never seen it work-  

    So she hires a PI and tracks him for 6 months to prove what she already knew- 
    Why? Just to confirm her suspicions so they can "move past this"-
    not likely-  is your answer when a jilted wife is involved-
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutiemaniac341:

    i couldnt disagree with you more. a lot of girls are mental midgets. ive seen more than my share put up with cheating. i love women but most are weak!


    Girlfriends perhaps- but not likely wives- especially when there is  to be gained from a cheating spouse-

    I suppose it depends on the individual- but I have never seen it work-  

    So she hires a PI and tracks him for 6 months to prove what she already knew- 
    Why? Just to confirm her suspicions so they can "move past this"-
    not likely-  is your answer when a jilted wife is involved-
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:10 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Hopson,

    You got me I'm a loser but I don't average 15 post a day on a site and spend my time ripping people I don't know in a forum.  Think of all the time you wasted typing these lame post.  Oh yeah I had a PI following me and all they have is nothing bro, so yes I'm soo stupid.   If you made a lot of money and didn't want your wife of a couple years to know about every penny of your money which you worked your whole life for you would probably have other accounts? Of course you probably are unemployed and living at your parents house so you wouldn't understand.  So you couldn't grasp that concept.  My point was I owned up and hoped to get some advice but as you have no clue how to even talk to a woman let along get your Johnny wet I'm going to take your ridicule for what it is..  The ramblings of some 40 yr old loser who can't afford to move out of Mom's house in Sarasota and I highly doubt you would talk so much shit in reality but you are real bad ass in cyberspace.  You can tell your webcam chick about this I'm sure she'll be impresses.

    If you need acid to bang the chick in my avatar you obviously play for the other team.  As if you ever even got a hello from a girl like her you fucking clown. Careful w/ the talk about people you don't know ISP's aren't that difficult to track these days; just saying.



    YOU are a fucking scumbag cheating scumbag loser.  I didn't cheat on my wife and ask like a little bitch on the internet to people I don't know "what do I do now"???  Pretty damn    !!!

    Now you are challenging someone you know nothing about, never seen me big or small, what I would be willing to do to another person like a piece of shit like you, my history, what I do, can do to you,

    to a fight? Dude, if I had your last name, and you were in any major city, a phone call would be all it would take.

    You have lost your damn mind.

    Shut the hell up you lying little box, and yes, the chick in your avatar look like she needs a shower and would do anything for a $20.

    You talking about my financial situation and career background is laughable.

    I am not difficult to find.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Hopson,

    You got me I'm a loser but I don't average 15 post a day on a site and spend my time ripping people I don't know in a forum.  Think of all the time you wasted typing these lame post.  Oh yeah I had a PI following me and all they have is nothing bro, so yes I'm soo stupid.   If you made a lot of money and didn't want your wife of a couple years to know about every penny of your money which you worked your whole life for you would probably have other accounts? Of course you probably are unemployed and living at your parents house so you wouldn't understand.  So you couldn't grasp that concept.  My point was I owned up and hoped to get some advice but as you have no clue how to even talk to a woman let along get your Johnny wet I'm going to take your ridicule for what it is..  The ramblings of some 40 yr old loser who can't afford to move out of Mom's house in Sarasota and I highly doubt you would talk so much shit in reality but you are real bad ass in cyberspace.  You can tell your webcam chick about this I'm sure she'll be impresses.

    If you need acid to bang the chick in my avatar you obviously play for the other team.  As if you ever even got a hello from a girl like her you fucking clown. Careful w/ the talk about people you don't know ISP's aren't that difficult to track these days; just saying.



    YOU are a fucking scumbag cheating scumbag loser.  I didn't cheat on my wife and ask like a little bitch on the internet to people I don't know "what do I do now"???  Pretty damn    !!!

    Now you are challenging someone you know nothing about, never seen me big or small, what I would be willing to do to another person like a piece of shit like you, my history, what I do, can do to you,

    to a fight? Dude, if I had your last name, and you were in any major city, a phone call would be all it would take.

    You have lost your damn mind.

    Shut the hell up you lying little box, and yes, the chick in your avatar look like she needs a shower and would do anything for a $20.

    You talking about my financial situation and career background is laughable.

    I am not difficult to find.  
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:14 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn150:


    Girlfriends perhaps- but not likely wives- especially when there is  to be gained from a cheating spouse-

    I suppose it depends on the individual- but I have never seen it work-  

    So she hires a PI and tracks him for 6 months to prove what she already knew- 
    Why? Just to confirm her suspicions so they can "move past this"-
    not likely-  is your answer when a jilted wife is involved-

    Thanks for making sense and not slaughtering me here.  Almost everyone I know from friends to coworkers have at some time made mistakes and maybe the people on here are perfect I'm not sure.  That said I doubt it's about money.  In my state it's 50/50 on assets earned in the marriage w/ real estate and stock markets the past 2.5 yrs we've been married and her not working but rather being in college, she has no financial gain.  In fact the lawyer said only a small get her on her feet payment would be needed.  It's also a no fault state so the resons behind the divorce don't come into play nor do I have any children. I think her motive was as you said confirming what she already knew.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn150:


    Girlfriends perhaps- but not likely wives- especially when there is  to be gained from a cheating spouse-

    I suppose it depends on the individual- but I have never seen it work-  

    So she hires a PI and tracks him for 6 months to prove what she already knew- 
    Why? Just to confirm her suspicions so they can "move past this"-
    not likely-  is your answer when a jilted wife is involved-

    Thanks for making sense and not slaughtering me here.  Almost everyone I know from friends to coworkers have at some time made mistakes and maybe the people on here are perfect I'm not sure.  That said I doubt it's about money.  In my state it's 50/50 on assets earned in the marriage w/ real estate and stock markets the past 2.5 yrs we've been married and her not working but rather being in college, she has no financial gain.  In fact the lawyer said only a small get her on her feet payment would be needed.  It's also a no fault state so the resons behind the divorce don't come into play nor do I have any children. I think her motive was as you said confirming what she already knew.

     
    Nuts4theball
    Nuts4theball
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 430
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:17 PM ET #41

    Sorry this cheating thing has ruined your weekend.

     

     

    Reply

    Sorry this cheating thing has ruined your weekend.

     

     

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:19 PM ET #42

    I'm some Big shot caller and not a nobody that can't get out of Sarasota. 

    Yeah, no money people in Sarasota......What hill billy area are you from that you don't know how fucking much money is here?

    Ass the only reason I am still here is waiting for a couple surgeries from a drunk driver creaming me. After which I sign off on $250K and my expenses. I have spent about 100K in a year and a half cash on the shit. More than you've made in your life, and that really is not a lot of money.

    Just finished a book to be published and a third through the sequel.

    Was a stockbroker and group health broker for almost two decades (you don't know what that is. Ask your divorce lawyer. You are going to be paying your ex wife's till she finds an actual man next time.
    Reply
    I'm some Big shot caller and not a nobody that can't get out of Sarasota. 

    Yeah, no money people in Sarasota......What hill billy area are you from that you don't know how fucking much money is here?

    Ass the only reason I am still here is waiting for a couple surgeries from a drunk driver creaming me. After which I sign off on $250K and my expenses. I have spent about 100K in a year and a half cash on the shit. More than you've made in your life, and that really is not a lot of money.

    Just finished a book to be published and a third through the sequel.

    Was a stockbroker and group health broker for almost two decades (you don't know what that is. Ask your divorce lawyer. You are going to be paying your ex wife's till she finds an actual man next time.
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:19 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    YOU are a fucking scumbag cheating scumbag loser.  I didn't cheat on my wife and ask like a little bitch on the internet to people I don't know "what do I do now"???  Pretty damn    !!!

    Now you are challenging someone you know nothing about, never seen me big or small, what I would be willing to do to another person like a piece of shit like you, my history, what I do, can do to you,

    to a fight? Dude, if I had your last name, and you were in any major city, a phone call would be all it would take.

    You have lost your damn mind.

    Shut the hell up you lying little box, and yes, the chick in your avatar look like she needs a shower and would do anything for a $20.

    You talking about my financial situation and career background is laughable.

    I am not difficult to find.  

     

    Great lets meet person.  Only one phone call LMFAO you're a wankster, no real gangster talks that bs on a forum.  Arrange it I'll splatter you all over the fiucking street.  I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.  Then I'll drown you in my juice.  Give me your name I got friends in Tampa that'll slit your throat and bury you some where.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    YOU are a fucking scumbag cheating scumbag loser.  I didn't cheat on my wife and ask like a little bitch on the internet to people I don't know "what do I do now"???  Pretty damn    !!!

    Now you are challenging someone you know nothing about, never seen me big or small, what I would be willing to do to another person like a piece of shit like you, my history, what I do, can do to you,

    to a fight? Dude, if I had your last name, and you were in any major city, a phone call would be all it would take.

    You have lost your damn mind.

    Shut the hell up you lying little box, and yes, the chick in your avatar look like she needs a shower and would do anything for a $20.

    You talking about my financial situation and career background is laughable.

    I am not difficult to find.  

     

    Great lets meet person.  Only one phone call LMFAO you're a wankster, no real gangster talks that bs on a forum.  Arrange it I'll splatter you all over the fiucking street.  I'll fuck your wife in her ass in front of you and make you suck my cock when I'm done.  Then I'll drown you in my juice.  Give me your name I got friends in Tampa that'll slit your throat and bury you some where.

     
    rooster010
    rooster010
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10911
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:21 PM ET #44

    what culture is that?
    Reply
    what culture is that?
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:21 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Thanks for making sense and not slaughtering me here.  Almost everyone I know from friends to coworkers have at some time made mistakes and maybe the people on here are perfect I'm not sure.  That said I doubt it's about money.  In my state it's 50/50 on assets earned in the marriage w/ real estate and stock markets the past 2.5 yrs we've been married and her not working but rather being in college, she has no financial gain.  In fact the lawyer said only a small get her on her feet payment would be needed.  It's also a no fault state so the resons behind the divorce don't come into play nor do I have any children. I think her motive was as you said confirming what she already knew.



    Reread this post then pull your pants down and check for a penis. A man doesn't handle his business this way.

    Oh darn. I forgot to tell you........enjoy the penalty box.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Thanks for making sense and not slaughtering me here.  Almost everyone I know from friends to coworkers have at some time made mistakes and maybe the people on here are perfect I'm not sure.  That said I doubt it's about money.  In my state it's 50/50 on assets earned in the marriage w/ real estate and stock markets the past 2.5 yrs we've been married and her not working but rather being in college, she has no financial gain.  In fact the lawyer said only a small get her on her feet payment would be needed.  It's also a no fault state so the resons behind the divorce don't come into play nor do I have any children. I think her motive was as you said confirming what she already knew.



    Reread this post then pull your pants down and check for a penis. A man doesn't handle his business this way.

    Oh darn. I forgot to tell you........enjoy the penalty box.
     
    rooster010
    rooster010
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10911
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:24 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by Flutiemaniac341:

    when theres a lot of money involved for sure things get tangled but emotionally speaking, women will always fold.

    the chance of this guy having any real money is very remote

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutiemaniac341:

    when theres a lot of money involved for sure things get tangled but emotionally speaking, women will always fold.

    the chance of this guy having any real money is very remote

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:25 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    Reread this post then pull your pants down and check for a penis. A man doesn't handle his business this way.

    Oh darn. I forgot to tell you........enjoy the penalty box.

     

    Penalty Box Like I give a fuck about this site.  Unlike you I'll live without posting on here all day.  I did look down my pants and saw something you'll never imagine a LONG WHITE COCK.  But don't worry I'm gonna give it to your imaginary wife right in here tail pipe b4 I face fuck you.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:



    Reread this post then pull your pants down and check for a penis. A man doesn't handle his business this way.

    Oh darn. I forgot to tell you........enjoy the penalty box.

     

    Penalty Box Like I give a fuck about this site.  Unlike you I'll live without posting on here all day.  I did look down my pants and saw something you'll never imagine a LONG WHITE COCK.  But don't worry I'm gonna give it to your imaginary wife right in here tail pipe b4 I face fuck you.

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:27 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    the chance of this guy having any real money is very remote

    Check my post in investments and get a clue I'll buy and sell you in NY second.  Take a look at all the 3-400% gainers I posted in there you joke

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster010:

    the chance of this guy having any real money is very remote

    Check my post in investments and get a clue I'll buy and sell you in NY second.  Take a look at all the 3-400% gainers I posted in there you joke

     
    rooster010
    rooster010
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10911
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:29 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    Penalty Box Like I give a fuck about this site.  Unlike you I'll live without posting on here all day.  I did look down my pants and saw something you'll never imagine a LONG WHITE COCK.  But don't worry I'm gonna give it to your imaginary wife right in here tail pipe b4 I face fuck you.

    sound like you didnt give a fuck about your wife either,  then you ask for advice on this site, now you are having a breakdown

    you made need some more ego strokin

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

     

    Penalty Box Like I give a fuck about this site.  Unlike you I'll live without posting on here all day.  I did look down my pants and saw something you'll never imagine a LONG WHITE COCK.  But don't worry I'm gonna give it to your imaginary wife right in here tail pipe b4 I face fuck you.

    sound like you didnt give a fuck about your wife either,  then you ask for advice on this site, now you are having a breakdown

    you made need some more ego strokin

     
     
    KinKAID
    KinKAID
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 3382
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2010 - 9:32 PM ET #50

    Jesus this got out of hand fast
    Reply
    Jesus this got out of hand fast
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,149
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • PART DEUX 210
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,650
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,778
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 611

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.